Safe Trampling

Aug 14, 2002
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visit site
So a new S&M club opened tonght. Met a girl who wouldn't trample me, but said she would in the future after she learned more about it. She's a firm believer in safe, sane and consenual kink, so she wants to know what kind of stuff to avoid. (Such as walking on the spine, etc...) Can anyone point me out to some sites on how to trample safely?

bubba22

Aug 19, 2004
USA
Visit site
(Such as walking on the spine, etc...) Can anyone point me out to some sites on how to trample safely?
You're on the right track.
I'd suggest you and her should just take a little time and experiment with what works for you as far as your limitations go.

What I've found over the years is avoid small heel tips along the center of the spine, face, and throat.
Other than that, let her be the judge of your limitations after listening to a hour or two of you moaning and groaning during practice sessions.

Do the 'safe word' thing, and let her enjoy herself as she finds, and pushes your limits a little farther than you thought they were.

tbone

Aug 7, 2002
Middle Tennesse
Visit site
The wonderful thing is that she's a friend. She wants to experience new things with you and doesn't want to injure you any more than you want to be injured. Sounds perfect.

When I met my wife, she had never experienced anything related to our fetish and is not really even into it. But she is willing to learn for me. Even though I am experienced at trampling and to some degree, tire crush, and have never wanted to be injured, it was a learning experience with her. I have learned to be careful of the spine with sharp heels, the lower two floating ribs and heels on the face. Other than that we have learned step by step that there are few worries.

Like we did, why not just try it step by step, letting her stay in her comfort zone. My wife is 50 more pounds than I am and she's never really hurt me and walks and dances all over me pretty much how she wants. The way we do it, it's quite intense but safe.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
There is very little unsafe about trampling unless the person being trampled is in poor health or the person doing the trampling starts getting extreme. Extreme is based on the limits of the person getting trampled. This is not rocket science. My guess is that she doesn't want to do it.

Feb 12, 2005
Visit site
Maybe she doesn't want to do it, or maybe she's just concerned because she's not familiar with it. After all, it's fundamentally a human being standing on another person; I can see how people would assume it hurts a lot.

Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
There is very little unsafe about trampling unless the person being trampled is in poor health or the person doing the trampling starts getting extreme. Extreme is based on the limits of the person getting trampled. This is not rocket science. My guess is that she doesn't want to do it.
u educated stupid the normal people think it is unsafe

lisalisa

little angel
Apr 23, 2008
England
Get her to trample all over you with swimming flippers on!... that’s quite safe and lots of fun.

… Hope that helped Mr Wormee. :eyebrows:

lisalisa

little angel
Apr 23, 2008
England
Well here is a picture of my pair Mr Bfrug.

Hey, I cannot swim very well in them, but I can do some particularly mean face and chest slapping with them and those little sucker things on the heels not only help you to stand up properly when at the edge of the pool while trying to be vogue, but will stick my foot to your forehead like a limpet! Muahahaha.

… flippin great! Lol.

Nov 13, 2002
Visit site
I wouldn't be so fast as to say she doesn't. She is mjust doing the old "stop and think." I've been when giels who were apprehensive about it at first, but when they realized I wasn't made of glass, it was game on!

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Well here is a picture of my pair Mr Bfrug.

Hey, I cannot swim very well in them, but I can do some particularly mean face and chest slapping with them and those little sucker things on the heels not only help you to stand up properly when at the edge of the pool while trying to be vogue, but will stick my foot to your forehead like a limpet! Muahahaha.

… flippin great! Lol.
Just the thought of you flippin around on me with those...................

I think I need a cold shower !

lisalisa

little angel
Apr 23, 2008
England
He, he. Where I come from up in Minnesota, the ladies don't use flippers, they use ice skates!:)
The last time I tried on a pair of ice skates I wobbled all over the place, but hey… a few gin and tonics and I would be up for a bit of CBT!

… I am good at sewing things on by the way! Lol. :D

Underherheels

Naughty Public School Boy
Jan 1, 2008
The last time I tried on a pair of ice skates I wobbled all over the place, but hey… a few gin and tonics and I would be up for a bit of CBT!

… I am good at sewing things on by the way! Lol. :D
holy jesus christ, that sounds like a fun afternoon. i just bought gin, tonic, limes and savlon... bring it my lady.

id bleed just to part those red lips and see you smile

lisalisa

little angel
Apr 23, 2008
England
Well the savlon will help! Lol.

I see it as good practice for my party piece at the next local W.I. meeting…
…Hey girls, look how I can cut the cucumber up for the sandwiches on the next gymkhana and not get my hands dirty!

Free gin did you say?... Hmm, Tempting!

Underherheels

Naughty Public School Boy
Jan 1, 2008
Well the savlon will help! Lol.

I see it as good practice for my party piece at the next local W.I. meeting…
…Hey girls, look how I can cut the cucumber up for the sandwiches on the next gymkhana and not get my hands dirty!

Free gin did you say?... Hmm, Tempting!
"I say miss lisa, you can't use those skates for cutting up cucumber, red means that theyre for meat preparation"

free gin- as long as you dont spill any in the wounds yyou're free to have a go lol.

wher in this great isle are you mo chara ?