Saluting Sarah

Feb 27, 2005
NYC
Visit site
What red-blooded guy will argue with me that a sexy, superior woman is meant to be worshiped like a precious Goddess, especially her beautiful bottom ? I've always felt this was a normal way for me to feel (I proudly called myself an 'ass man' to my male friends), and others used to respect my devotion to women, in particular assertive women who recognized their own superior status. I guess my nature was always to be shy and timid, meek even, but it never kept me from being accepted as one of the "regular" guys among friends and co-workers. When Sarah came on the job, however, I sensed things would never be the same - and what an understatement that turned out to be!

Although I have a college degree, a bad motorcycle accident right after college graduation left me physically intact but with neurological damage from a head injury that resulted in subtle disabilities like an overwhelming anxiety when having to do detail work and experiencing short-term memory problems. I drove a cab for awhile once I gave up on trying to succeed in two executive training programs and quit a couple of prized starting positions with top companies, but when another driver got shot in the head in a robbery I realized being a cab driver wasn't the best career choice for me either.

Just then a civil service test came out to be a service worker with the city police department, and although it was a low level "civilian" job as compared to the uniformed officers, Supervisors and Chiefs, it did offer good benefits, job security and a decent salary. I bought the study guide review book and aced the test easily with my academic abilities, getting on the job quickly with a hiring list number of #104 out of over 17,000 who passed the test from the over 75,000 who took it.

With my title as a laborer or service worker I could be assigned a variety of functions, and I ended up working as a go-fer and errand boy (at 30 years old!) in an office downtown where I escaped most of the heavy work given to others with my job title who worked as laborers out in the field. There was a macho attitude in the whole department (the police force was known by the nickname 'Tarrytown's toughest'), one that was adopted even by the women officers, and I found it a secret turn-on to admire and serve the assertive women officers on the force in response to their curt commands.

Women in uniform were a particular turn-on for me, and I got a special thrill saluting the women officers and Supervisors when they casually commanded me to do something. It was all done in a good-natured way, though, and I felt respected and treated fairly by them all. I got some good-natured ribbing from some of the male officers for my eager attitude when it came to obeying the orders of the females on the force, but I just shrugged it off with a laugh.

Word was out that we would be getting a new Supervisor in the office, and I secretly hoped it would be an attractive female. Well, you know the old saying about being careful what you pray for.... Sarah came into our office as a Level one Supervisor, but from the beginning she acted like a Chief as she assumed authority over her assigned functions with a casual air of authority that left my cock secretly stiff and straining! She was perfectly proportioned except for her ass, which was big but so perfectly formed and seductively shaped that it became the showcase for her foxy figure. It sure didn't hurt that she wore her uniform pants tight so that her sexy ass was outlined and positioned to perfection!

"Greg, get over here now!" Sarah snapped at me as she looked up momentarily from the papers she was working on, and I dropped my dust pail and broom and rushed over to stand beside Sarah's desk. As I stood silently beside her Sarah continued to concentrate on her paperwork, and I took the opportunity to admire the straining seams of her pants as they surrounded her awesome ass. I could happily live the rest of my life as her seat cushion, I thought as I secretly strained to catch a glimpse of her ass crack in the rear gap of her belted waist, and struggled to suppress my smile at the thought of the beauty buried there.

Suddenly the snap of Sarah's fingers brought me out of my fantasy, and as my thinking focused I realized she was waving a few pencils she had in her hand in my direction for me to sharpen them for her. The electric pencil sharpener was on the counter right behind her desk, and it would have been simple and easy for Sarah to turn in her swiveling chair and sharpen the pencils herself, but I didn't mind performing the task for her at all. "Sure thing, Sarah!" I said in response to her unspoken command with a smile as I saluted her with one hand while I took the pencils from her with the other, and held my raised palm up stiffly awaiting her returning salute as required for almost a minute while Sarah kept her concentration on the paperwork in front of her.

Finally, Sarah glanced up at me standing there in my frozen salute and nodded as if acknowledging my servile status before she raised her hand to her brow in a return salute. Lowering her hand, she simultaneously used it in a dismissing motion towards me as she returned to her work, and I quickly walked behind her to the pencil sharpener. Looking at the pencils Sarah had given me, I realized they all had pretty good points on them and knew I would have to be careful not to sharpen them too much - I knew Sarah liked a sharp point but if it was too fine and narrow so that it broke when she pressed down on it to write, there would be hell to pay!

Since Sarah had started working in the office she had shown herself to be both demanding and bitchy, although most of her arrogant attitudes and actions were reserved for her subordinates - and I was the only civilian employee with a regular indoor assignment there! Friendly and smart, Sarah was popular and well-liked by the other uniformed workers, but seemed to have a "kiss my ass if you don't like it!" attitude when it came to anyone she had authority over, especially civilian workers like me. She was married to another Supervisor who worked at a different location, a young handsome guy in his twenties (Sarah is my age at 30) who had connections on the job so he was sure to move up the ranks to Chief quickly.

It didn't take long before I was mentally taken with Sarah's beauty and her superior status, and totally obsessed with her perfect ass! It seemed Sarah's body had been poured into her uniform, it fit her that perfectly, and I often had to catch myself to keep from staring and betraying my lustful devotion to her beautiful butt! She sensed my subservient attitude I'm sure, and it wasn't long before I was serving Sarah in increasingly servile and demeaning ways off the job as well as on.

"Oh Greg, me and my man are having a small backyard party this weekend and I'd like you to come. There's alot to do in preparation, so I want you to come over straight from work on Friday, you got that?" Sarah said the other day, and before I could answer one of the male officers nearby quipped "oh, he'll be over, but I don't know about the 'straight' part, har har har!" I blushed as I ignored his crude comment and assured Sarah I would be there, embarrassed at the laughter from the others at my expense. I had become sort of the office joke as my submissive attitude toward Sarah became more and more obvious, and in a department with a nickname of the "toughest" my previous reputation as a friendly and mild-mannered but regular guy who often brought my female dates to office parties soon dissolved into mocking gay jokes at my expense.

I was thrilled at the thought of being invited to one of Sarah's backyard parties and suggested to her in the hallway before I left that day that I'd bring my good clothes in a garment bag if she wanted so that I could change for the party and wear my jeans and other working clothes to do whatever she needed me to before the party. "Don't bother, the party's only for my uniformed friends and co-workers on the force, you fool! I just need you to clean up and help get everything ready so me and my man don't have to do all the work, you dig?" Before I could respond Sarah got a thoughtful look and said my garment bag comment gave her an idea.

Realizing that I had to put an end to this degrading treatment I was getting from Sarah by drawing a line and setting some kind of boundary regarding her casual caustic comments and cruel remarks, my mouth opened but no words came out as Sarah said she remembered how I'd talked about doing side jobs as a bartender and waiter and wanted me to bring my white shirt and black pants with a black bow tie and black shoes in a garment bag so I could help out by serving the guests at the party. I was shocked at Sarah's brazen bullying and belittling remarks as she stood before me with her hands on her hips arrogantly, but as my eyes traveled down her body and gazed at the curved contours of her hips I imagined the rear view and visualized the sweet cheeks of her posterior proud and perfect in her uniform pants, and my knees got weak with desire as I subserviently shook my head yes and scurried off.

Feb 27, 2005
NYC
Visit site
Saluting Sarah 2

Saluting Sarah 2

That Friday I brought my garment bag with the white shirt, black pants and bow tie to work as Sarah had told me to, and just as it was getting close to sign out time she called me over when she saw me in the hallway. "Listen Greg," Sarah said to me in a low voice, "my man Matt doesn't know you and is finding it hard to wrap his head around your being willing to come over and clean up our place for the weekend party - and I didn't even tell him I plan to use you as the waiter and servant too, hee hee hee!" she said with a suppressed giggle. I lowered my eyes in shame and instantly my gaze was fixated on Sarah's hips hugged by her tight uniform pants, and my mouth opened in speechless awe at the living perfection of her sexy body.

"So here's what I want you to do, to put my man Matt's mind at ease and reassure him and demonstrate what your real status is. Starting from when I arrive home today and from now on, whenever I make eye contact with you and snap my fingers while pointing to the ground behind me, that's your signal to kneel down to the rear of me facing my ass. From that position, when I point at my ass that's your cue to plant a respectful kiss on each of my ass cheeks, followed by pressing your pursed lips lightly on the center seam of my butt and keeping it there until I release you with another snap of my fingers. Got it?" Sarah snarled at me as she finished speaking.

Sarah had adopted a tough, no-nonsense attitude probably as a way to insure my compliance, but although my mind raced in a jumble of thoughts I nodded my head eagerly. My gawd, this living Goddess was actually going to command me to live out one of my hottest fantasies by ordering me to kiss her ass – how lucky could I get! And yet, my obedience would bring me down to new levels of shame and open humiliation in front of not only her and her husband Matt, but the entire department when he spreads the word as I knew he would.

I felt a strong mixture of shame and lust as I realized I was powerless to resist Sarah's "suggestions," and I fought my inner urge to swoon and gawk at her fine ass with its proud, prominent cheeks as I realized that my long-held fantasy of being ordered to kiss and worship her proud posterior would soon become an actual reality!

Having ordered me to use some of my comp time to leave work early, Sarah scribbled her supervisory approval on my leave slip and I rushed over to her place to start the work assignments she had given me. When her husband Matt arrived he was friendly as he introduced himself, and I figured Sarah had filled him in that I would be there by phone before he arrived. He even offered me a beer as I worked hard scrubbing their back yard stone pathway, and I accepted it gratefully.

“Hi honey, I’m home!” I heard Sarah shout as she came through the front door, and a moment later she called out that she was going to run upstairs to change out of her work clothes before she came out back. When Matt yelled back that I had arrived and was hard at work scrubbing the walkway in the yard, Sarah called out “he better be, that’s what I told him to do before I got him off work early so he could get started on all the work that has to be done, and he better be doing a good job!” before I heard her run up the stairs to their bedroom.

Matt chuckled and shook his head with a smile as he remarked to me in a low voice “good old stern Sarah, she can really be a bitch sometimes, eh?” I froze in fear as I glanced back at him, not knowing if he really expected a response and afraid to agree or disagree with his comment, and finally I just gave a nervous nod with a smile before returning to my scrubbing of the pavement stones.

When Sarah slid open the sliding door from the den to enter the backyard, my mouth hung open in unconscious awe as I gazed at her sexy outfit. She wore a kind of dress bikini, the full black and white bottom spandex shorts snugly surrounding her curvy hips while her bikini top was fashioned like it was cut out from a dress shirt with three buttons down the center of her chest straining to contain her bountiful breasts. In response to this sexy sight my cock immediately stood at full attention concealed by my light colored but loose jeans, and when Sarah turned her body to the side and bent over to pick up a pack of cigarettes from the table I saw a small contrasting colored pocket with a flap fastened with a snap adorning her tight right buttock. I feared my cock would lose its load as it twitched in appreciative arousal.

Ignoring me as if I wasn’t even there, Sarah walked over to her husband and hugged him with a sensuous smooch before she spoke. “Listen sweetie, I know when I told you I was having this civilian worker from my office come over to help with the cleaning up and preparation for the backyard party you sounded uneasy, so I just want to make sure you understand a few things. First, the guy is a total dork and loser, but he’s got a strong enough body and he obeys orders well so he’ll come in handy. Second, the jerk is totally terrified of me ‘cause he knows I can make his existence a real hell on earth if he doesn’t do everything I say, and three, he is pretty trainable – watch this,” and with that Sarah looked right into my eyes as she raised her hand up in front of her before she snapped her fingers in my direction!

Oh no! I knew what Sarah expected me to do from her earlier instructions when I saw her point to the ground behind her, but when I saw Matt’s puzzled expression I hesitated momentarily. Sarah’s stern look in my direction overruled my shame and hesitancy, though, and I hurried over to kneel behind her facing the tightly molded mounds of her ass cheeks. “What the….” Matt muttered in surprise as I saw Sarah’s hand come back in front of my face and point towards her ass, and then I heard his loud laughter as I reverently kissed each of her cheeks before lightly placing my pursed lips on the center seam running up the middle of her ass.

My shameful status and pathetic position seemed to ignite my arousal to incredible levels as I felt pre-seminal fluid leak out of my cock imprisoned in my pants crotch, while I heard Sarah reassure her husband Matt that with my past work experience as a waiter and bartender I would come in handy to serve drinks and wait on people as well. “Whoa babe, I can see you’ve got this poor sucker wrapped around your little finger, but I don’t need no waiter walking around with his stained pants tented out in front like some kind of perv – look at this horny fuck!” Matt exclaimed as he pointed at my soiled crotch. Sarah just giggled and said she’d expected this issue might “pop up”, and had done some shopping on the way home at the local Sex Shoppe to solve the problem!

On my knees behind Sarah with my pursed lips still pressed against her ass crack through her sexy swimsuit, I listened helplessly as she described the chastity device she’d purchased for me to wear, and how it not only would contain my cock but featured painful pins that would quickly “discourage” any embarrassing arousals. On hearing this my erection diminished somewhat, but when I heard Sarah go on to say that she was aware of how I was always gawking at her ass in the office, and how much she would enjoy knowing my inevitable arousals at the party would all be occasions of my “self-inflicted” punishment for my leering and lustful thoughts, my arousal at her deliberate sadism returned. As if to emphasize her point, Sarah reached back with one hand and grabbed my hair as she forced my face deeper into her ass crack through her tight bottom cheeks, and cut loose with a loud and powerful fart right in my face! Forced to breath in her foul anal aroma as her fist in my hair forced my face even deeper into her ass crack, the selfish and sadistic sentiments of this proud and sexy police officer proved too much for my quivering cock as it exploded an orgasmic tribute to this superior Goddess – al over my pants crotch!

femsup

Sep 13, 2007
A very assured start and second part.What a lovely no nonsense and stern Womyn She is.Doing those pointless taks just because She says so is the right way to instill obedience and conformity to a Womyns wishes.

Feb 27, 2005
NYC
Visit site
Saluting Sarah 3

Saluting Sarah 3

As my cock ended it orgasmic spasms and my ecstatic feelings subsided, I became filled with shame as I felt the sticky soiled situation of my pants crotch even as Sarah used her balled fist griping my hair to maintain my face mushed into the crack of her ass. I could hear her husband Matt's mocking laugh as he made derisive comments about me, and Sarah happily joined in the ridicule at my expense. "I told you babe, he's like a total loser - hey shit head, suck up all that foul aroma, me and my man don't need to be smelling my farts when I know how grateful you are for the chance, ha ha ha!" she joked as they both enjoyed mocking me.

When Sarah finally released her strong grip on my hair and my face was freed from it's smelly prison between her ass cheeks, I fell back on my ass and took deep grateful breaths of fresh air. My reprieve was brief, however, as Sarah hustled me inside and told me to strip and lose my stained trousers before taking a shower. As soon as I had, she got busy and fastened a clear plastic contraption around my waist that held my deflated cock in a small tube. Fastening a numbered plastic tie through the locking hole before explaining to her husband that she purposely got the model that had no metal parts so that I could pass through the metal detectors at work, Sarah giggled as she told him to watch what would happen now if I got aroused and my cock grew past it's present deflated condition.

Hearing the snap of Sarah's fingers, I looked into her eyes, saw her staring right into mine and knew her hand would be moving down her body to point at the ground behind her before it did. Obediently positioning myself on my knees behind her, my vision was filled with the magnificent mounds of Sarah's sumptuous ass perfectly proportioned in her skintight spandex shorts. Even though I had just orgasmed a short time ago, I could feel my arousal begin to grow from my close-up carnal cravings of the awesome ass inches from my face as I bent forward to kiss each of her awesome ass cheeks, so beautiful, so perfect, so....ARGHHH!

I crumpled to the ground in a curled ball of agony as I felt the tiny pins in the upper part of the cock tube make contact with my enlarging erection, and I felt my poor penis shrivel in shock as I pawed the pavement in pain. "Let that be a lesson to you, loser, and some conditioning to motivate you to let go of your lust and concentrate on being an obedient and properly servile servant for us and the other superior officers at the party, got that?" Sarah said to me as she again grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me back up onto my knees in front of her and Matt. I assured her I did in a shaky voice and hurried off to continue my labors when she finally released her painful grip on my hair.

While I continued to do the cleaning and other tasks to prepare for the upcoming backyard party, I learned that all the guests would be members of the uniformed force from the police department where we worked. "That's right, you'll be the only civilian there, jerk, and you better show your respect for all my invited fellow officers at all times - especially the other female officers and supervisors, got it, Greggie?" Sarah asked me in a threatening tone. I assured her I did, but Sarah wasn't satisfied as she instructed me to be sure and show the utmost deference to the other females. "I know you adore my sweet butt, but I want to see that same kind of attitude towards all the other women on the force as well - or else!" - and I was determined not to find out what "or else" implied as I frantically did mental multiplication tables to muffle my brewing boner.

It was an accepted fact on the job that the uniformed force got all the best stuff, from overtime and health benefits to pension and other job perks, and their union was so strong that I knew if I complained the unified opposition would have me fired or worse in no time, so I knew better than to voice any negative opinions. I never thought it would go this far or get this bad, though, yet I resolved to do everything I could to ensure there would be no complaints about me, even as I realized that my presence at this backyard party would ruin my reputation - and any chance of getting respect - on the job for me from now on. It was so unfair, I thought, as I avoided looking at Sarah's sweet and sexy ass in her outrageously sexy outfit, I couldn't even enjoy the pleasure of indulging my dreams of worshiping her beautiful butt. Even through her tight spandex shorts, I remembered how exciting it was to have Sarah force my face into the crack of her ass and couldn't resist glancing over at her and....ARGHHHHH!

Finally, I had cleaned and scrubbed and lifted and moved and did the million and one things Sarah ordered me to until their place was spotless and ready for the backyard party, and I was told to change into my good black pants and white shirt with bow tie so I could put out the serving trays and welcome the guests as they came. Some of the arriving officers knew me from the job, but when they all saw how Sarah treated me like their servant and ordered me around they all quickly followed suit, especially the other female officers.

One of the other females commented to Sarah that she didn't feel that comfortable having a civilian at the party, saying she'd be more relaxed if it was just the uniformed force there like usual, but Sarah was quick to assure her that I knew my place and would never repeat anything I heard or saw to anyone else - "isn't that right, wimpie?" I was quick to agree and the other female officer shook her head in derision at me as she muttered "what a friggin' ass kisser!"

"He sure is, watch!" Sarah remarked as she stared at me and snapped her fingers in my direction. Instantly dropping to my knees behind Sarah, I did my best to ignore the mocking comments from the other female officer as performed my degrading ritual of worship. Memories of the painful pins kept my arousal in check, and when Sarah offered my servile servitude to the other woman she eagerly accepted. It was getting harder to ignore my excited feelings as I sank to new lows of humiliated servitude while obediently obeying Sarah's orders, and when I finished the two young women began talking as if I wasn't even there. Remaining on my knees beside them, Sarah first rested her hand on my shoulder for support and then commented that she'd really like to have a place to sit down for a minute but all the chairs were taken. When I saw a gleam enter her eyes in the next moment as she glanced down at me I dreaded what I sensed was coming, and my senses turned out to be very accurate!

Hearing the snap of Sarah's fingers and looking up to see her amused expression as she looked down at me, I once again assumed my kneeling position behind her and leaned forward to kiss her ass cheeks as required when suddenly her hand shot back to grab the back of my head by the hair. Manipulating my head in her strong grip, Sarah positioned my upturned face at a convenient height before settling her ass down onto it with her full weight as my facial features became her living seat cushion! I could hear the other female officer laughing at my expense while I quickly positioned my mouth and nose so that I could snatch slivers of air from beneath and between Sarah's big butt cheeks, even as I began mentally reciting past presidents in a desperate attempt to distract my aroused brain.

With my hands planted firmly on the ground behind me for support, I forced my mind to relax as I fought my fears of suffocation with my face firmly flattened under Sarah's bottom. Somehow, I managed to quiet my frantic thoughts and maintained my ability to breathe, and in my trapped position my uncovered ears heard Sarah and the other female officer comment in surprise about my ability to survive. "Hey," Sarah suddenly said to her fellow female officer as she continued to use my face as her seat, I just thought of a great competitive party game we ladies can play that we'll all have fun with - it's called 'smother the civilian!'":realfunny:

Feb 27, 2005
NYC
Visit site
Saluting Sarah 4

Saluting Sarah 4

Even as my facial features continued to bear the full weight of Sarah while she used my face-up kneeling position as a way for me to become her convenient seat, I heard her explain her idea to the other female officer. "Yeah, it should be a real blast - for us ladies, at least, ha ha ha!" She went on to explain how my obvious ability to maneuver my mouth and nose under her heavy ass enabling me to find scraps of air to breathe led her to come up with the idea of having a contest among all the female officers. "We'll each have five minutes to sit our butts on good ol' Greg's "civilian" face, and the one who suffocates his poor ol' puss the fastest wins!

Even though there are only a half dozen other females on the force besides Sarah, I knew I'd be in for a rough time as they’d each try to out-do the others. But I clearly had no say in the matter, and I meekly obeyed as Sarah ordered me to get the necessary things so the contest could begin. The guys were gathered around as well, placing bets on the different female officers and shouting encouragement while Sarah explained the rules. A collar was placed around my neck with a short leather lead attached which hung down my chest to just above my waist, and Sarah joked that it could be used "to facilitate the airtight seal, at the discretion of the sitter!"

First up was a petite young female Supervisor named Jesse, and I breathed a silent sigh of relief as I imagined that at least I'd have no trouble breathing under her ass. She seemed strangely confident, though, as she sauntered up to my kneeling position and motioned for me to squat down a little lower for her. I knew I had to obey and obediently crouched deeper with my head face-up, when suddenly this lithe young lass grabbed the leash hanging down my chest and slipped it under her ass and through her crotch as she spun around quickly to face away from me.

With her tight young ass showcased in form-fitting faded jeans shorts suddenly right in front of my face, my mouth hung open in surprise and admiration as I gazed at it appreciatively when suddenly WHAM! This cruel young officer had grasped the leash pulled through her crotch with both her hands and pulled it up hard in front of her, slamming my face into her ass with punishing force and leaving me shocked and smothered! She relaxed the tension and my face fell away from her ass, only to be smashed face-first back into her beautiful butt as she sadistically pulled the leash tight again and again while she repeatedly battered my facial features with her firm buttocks.

Because she was so tiny, this small but sadistic young female was able to finally position herself with her full weight settled on my upturned face as her legs hung down on either side without touching the ground. It was difficult to breathe as she squirmed around in an attempt to cut off any air passage completely, and when she felt me sneaking snatches of air she actually growled in anger and locked her ankles together to squeeze my head in a painful scissors even as her blue jean butt continued to block my air.- ouch!

I felt my consciousness fading from the lack of air combined with the cruel punishing pressure of this sadistic supervisor's strong and supple thighs as they continued to crush my poor head painfully, and despite my desperate efforts to remain conscious I finally was losing my fight to stay awake and crumpled to the ground. Riding my face like a saddle, in my remaining semi-conscious awareness I felt this small she-devil use the leather lead pulled up between her legs to ride my face down to the ground as her ass landed on the floor behind her with a loud thud – made from the impact of the back of my head hitting the floor as it became her human shock absorber!

"Fifty-seven seconds, under a minute!" one of the male officers with a stopwatch said as he nodded his head appreciatively and she finally rose in triumph while Sarah snapped some smelling salts under my nose to revive me. I massaged the bruise on the back f my head and rubbed my face with my hands to soothe it as I heard comments about how that would be a hard time to beat, and I silently reflected ruefully that no one seemed to be concerned with my welfare at all. Just then Sarah caught my eye and did mouth a silent "good job!" along with a smile, though, and my spirits soared at seeing this. With a new sense of determination I resolved to be a good sport about all this and do my best to make her proud of me.

As had been predicted, the other female officers were not able to beat Jesse's time, and the perky young Supervisor beamed with pride. I, on the other hand, was dazed and confused from the repeated smotherings I'd endured as I eventually succumbed after a few minutes to each of the unsuccessful attempts of the other female officers’ efforts to beat the first time set suffocating my face under their asses. When I saw Sarah stride up to my kneeling form, however, a fresh surge of adrenalin coursed through me as I gazed adoringly at her sensuous shape.

My mind was racing with thoughts of how I could pass out convincingly under Sarah’s smothering seat quickly so that she would win the competition without having it look unrealistic, even as I fought my growing arousal from my close-up view of her ass as she stood inches away from me. I should have known that Sarah would simply and totally ass-ume control, as she always did!

With a series of quick motions Sarah first grabbed the leather lead hanging down my chest before swinging one of her legs up and over my body, like she was mounting a horse. As her leg came down her other hand grabbed the hair on the top of my head and wrenched my skull back so that I was left face-up and helpless. In the next moment I saw Sarah’s ass rushing towards my face, followed by the powerful impact as her strong hands gripping my upper head and neck forced my face deep into the crack of her ass through her sexy spandex shorts!

I knew at once there was no hope of my being able to breathe at all, and when Sarah’s strong thighs locked my head between them in a punishing scissors I really felt like my head would explode from the tremendous pressure! Yet before I could pass out I was surprised to feel Sarah’s legs loosen their pressure, and then her hand controlling my head by the leather lead yanked me to kneeling attention before her. She adopted a serious expression as she remarked “excuse me, but you seem to be on the verge of leaving us, loser; isn’t there something you’re forgetting to do first, a required action before leaving the presence of a superior officer?”

As I gasped for air in my sudden reprieve I suddenly knew what Sarah wanted, and I raised my hand in a shaky salute as I gazed up at her adoringly. Even in my battered condition I felt a rush of joy and devotion as I watched Sarah’s smile broaden when she saw my respectful salute, and she returned it with a snicker before she once again slammed my face even more deeply into her ass. I was unconscious in seconds.

That party was the beginning of my path down towards the depths of domination and servitude to Sarah, and I’ve become her menial and lackey both on and off the job since then. She has required that I continue to wear the chastity belt constantly as an indication of her ownership and authority over me so that I am in effect her eunuch as well, and her husband Matt has gone from shock and surprise to disgust and derision at my willing subservience. I no longer date other women, of course, and though I have become an open joke on the job my status as being “under” Sarah has given me some degree of protection from the worst abuses I would otherwise undoubtedly suffer.

Sarah even sat down and seriously discussed with me what her plans are for me if I choose to remain as, for all intents and purposes, her ass-slave: “I welcome your submission, Greggie, make no mistake about it, and I will use you mercilessly both physically and financially as me and my man Matt benefit selfishly from your willing servitude. I can also see the repeated smothering under my ass have begun to damage your brain, but I get too much pleasure from it to even consider stopping. So, when your mind becomes too enfeebled to function on the job you’ll qualify for a disability pension and I’ll expect you to get a furnished room in the nearby YMCA so that most of your income can still be devoted to the benefit and selfish pleasures of me and my guy. And I’ll expect you to change your life insurance to name me as your beneficiary as well, so that when you’re finally worn out me and Matt will be able to take a nice vacation and buy a nice new car as a final “salute” from you to us as your superiors, ha ha ha!

Why do I do it, why do I remain in this situation where I know I have no chance of anything but denial and degradation? I have no answers, except that when I salute Sarah as required in the countless situations throughout the day both on and off the job, and when I gaze at her ass, those perfect globes that will probably be the last things I view when my time is up on this earthly journey, I know I wouldn’t trade places with anyone else!

THE (DELICIOUS) END!:pbbbbblt:

Last edited: