Sample Clip of MAITRESSE DO

Aug 10, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Hi Maitresse Do and insoleforwomen,

Thank you very much for the free clip. I just love the chaise/foot stool clips/pics. I think this is one of the less filmed forms of foot worship, but at the same time one of the hottest to view. I for one love it and really appreciate seeing it.

Regards,

flat_face

Apr 30, 2009
SAINT RAPHAEL FRANCE
Hi Maitresse Do and insoleforwomen,

Thank you very much for the free clip. I just love the chaise/foot stool clips/pics. I think this is one of the less filmed forms of foot worship, but at the same time one of the hottest to view. I for one love it and really appreciate seeing it.

Regards,

flat_face
Thank you flat_face you are welcome :) We'll make some more clips like this one because Maîtresse Dô like that also :) It's an honor and a pleasure for me to serve her this way so you'll see this form of foot worship soon on our clip4sale and member site. We always like to read some feedback so we can film what you ask for.
Best regards,
insoleforwomen

Apr 30, 2009
SAINT RAPHAEL FRANCE
Thank you for the clip but forgive me, i don't like dirty feet only clean, but i may understand some people like feet clean or not
You're welcome :) it's not a problem i like clean feet also so i lick often Maîtresse Dô's feet to clean them for her :) But tell me you were not a slave ? I think a slave has not this sort of choice, I have certainly not with Maîtresse Dô ! She'll laugh if she read that :)

Last edited:

Maîtresse Dô

Maîtresse Dô
May 4, 2009
le Var en France
Thank you for the clip but forgive me, i don't like dirty feet only clean, but i may understand some people like feet clean or not
:devil: "Dear" slave alain, you are of all the forums !!! It is good to have an opinion in the life, but you seem very alone and inadoptable ; a slave was have to be humble and ready for everything to satisfy his mistress !!! Your only solution thus remains to live remotely fantasies and to shake you only !!!! Do not look at my photos and clips , they are not intended for you !!! Easy to forgot you :thebird: