Sarah's New Sexslave

S

suffocated1

Part 1

‘Oi, your ass is blocking out the sun!’Sarah slowly turned, her green eyes scanning the youth. He had a leery look about him, and cockiness oozed from his piggy eyes.‘And just what’s your problem?’ she asked, containing her anger. She was taller than him and her tight top and jeans couldn’t disguise a figure that was typically Lopaz. The fairground noises stifled his reply. Him and his mate laughed.The crowd surged forward and she moved up a step on the stairway in the queue. Her friend Mary gave her a look as if to say ‘we’ve got a right ass-hole here’. She was black, as tall as Sarah but her shape was more athletic.The roller coaster noisily blasted right past them on the other side of the fence.
‘D’ya want to go out wiv us?’ the youth called out.‘Yeah, we’ll give ya a good time,’ his mate joined in. They chortled at the suggestion.Sarah looked at Mary and for a moment their eyes cognited, almost as if they shared the same thought. They both smiled at each other at precisely the same time.
‘What sort of good time would that be?’ Sarah asked slowly, looking down at him. His mate was ogling her magnificent bottom encased in skin-tight denim.‘Err…’ The lads were momentarily taken aback. ‘Whatever ya want,’ his mate replied.Both girls threw back their heads and laughed. The roller coaster ride would whet their appetites.
_
_
The girls led them to the woods on the outskirts of the fairground. It was a place where dogs were walked either early morning or late evening. It would be quiet at this time of the afternoon. The girls had already been there many times before and knew where all the most private spots were to go. The two beauties walked quickly and purposefully along the dirt footpath, with Bill and Tom at their heels.
‘D’ya, err, d’ya fancy me?’ Bill asked, dragging fiercely on his John Players.‘Let’s just say I’m going to have a good time with you,’ Sarah grinned, not bothering to turn and look at him. Her and Mary’s strides were quick enough to make the lads almost have to trot to keep up. The girls chatted together happily, swinging their shoulder bags in unison.The lads shared between themselves a common look, as if they couldn’t believe their luck. Tom slipped a sealed durex from his pocket to show his friend. They brayed in mirth at the thought of what was to come._
_
‘This’ll do,’ Sarah suggested, brushing though the undergrowth to a small clearing. It was surrounded by bushes and well hidden from any passers-by. Tom noticed a fallen tree trunk on the far side seemed somehow strange at first glance. It was about two-feet deep and had some straps nailed into the sides at both ends. The girls dropped their shoulder bags, turning to face the youths.Bill made the mistake of grabbing Sarah and trying to kiss her. Before he knew what had hit him she’d done a side turn, swept her leg behind his and threw him across her hip. He landed in a heap on his back, winded.‘Oi, what…’ Tom couldn’t finish his sentence as Mary kneed him in the groin and pushed him over.Like lightening the girls grabbed lengths of rope from their bag, turned their victims just enough to secure their wrists together and sat astride the groaning males.
‘Get the fuck off!’ Bill cried. Sarah grinned down at him, straightening her legs out before her so she was sitting on his chest, his face peering up at her between her legs.‘I’m going to have some fun with you,’ she announced, her tongue provocatively slipping across her pearly-white teeth.‘If you don’t get the fuck off me I’m going to…’ His sentence was cut off as she sidled forwards and sat her full weight on his throat. Now, as well as not being able to speak he couldn’t breath either. His legs kicked futilely around behind her.Mary was kneeling on Tom’s shoulders and had both hands clamped across his nose and mouth. His eyes rolled while his body twisted and turned beneath her. She was giggling at his plight.‘Your face is going ever so red,’ Sarah observed, grinning down at his contorted face with glee. She enjoyed watching his expression of bewilderment mixed with torment.Tom's breath-gasp came long and hard as Mary raised her hand momentarily from his mouth. But before he could take a good inhalation she'd deliberately sealed it again. Her pointed nipples protruded excitedly through her blouse.
Sarah shifted her weight slightly, allowing her sex-toy to wheeze in the slightest amount of air. His wriggling head stimulated her muff and he was greeted with the faint whiff of her musky odour. The movements of his struggling chin was providing her with the stimulation she had craved for. It had been a while since they'd brought any victims to their favourite place.
There was no more chat from the girls while they concentrated on their chosen task. The natural sounds around the small group in the glade were interspersed with the desperate straining noises of the sat-upon youths.
Mary was enjoying playing with her captive. While one of her hands sealed his mouth, his nose was pinched together with the other. She cruelly allowed him the only slightest amount of air through his nose before squeezing his nostrils together. This she repeatedly did, sniggering, relishing the way it made his eyes roll round in his head. She straddled him in such a way only the faintest of movements was possible.
'Let's show them what a treat we've got in store for them, shall we?' Mary laughed.
'I'm ready,' Sarah gamely replied. Beneath her Bill was becoming ever more desperate for air, writhing and wriggling in a vain attempt to escape his smiling tormentor. He managed to use his knees to bang against her back, causing her a sharp pain.
'Why you little fucker!' she exclaimed. She raised herself and lurched backwards, landing on his belly full-weight, knocking all the wind out of him. 'I'll teach you to kick me,' she breathed, her hands completely covering his nose and mouth. She smirked down at his pleading eyes while his struggles grew weaker and he gradually lost consciousness.

S

suffocated1

(Part 2 is missing)
Part 3

Sarah sat back slightly from his crotch on his legs, and still stroking his involuntary erection, reached up with her free hand to take an elastic band from her hair._
'Er-oh,' Mary said to the face she was sitting on, 'looks like you're gonna be well and truly fucked.
Sarah sniggered as she wound the band round the base of the penis-head, much to the consternation of the wriggling victim. When she had finished the shaft swelled and became even more rigid. Then she positioned herself just above it and slowly and seductively swallowed it up into the dominating vagina.
'Now you won't be able to spoil it for me,' Sarah croaked, moving her hips into a quicker pace.
The amazon moved faster and faster, shafting the prone captive. Bill was totally helpless - trussed up tightly to the tree trunk, with a very strong negress squashing and smothering his face with her butt. He didn't stand a chance. And to add insult to injury he was being fucked at the same time._
'Are your tits bigger than mine?' Mary asked her groaning friend. She shifted her black ass-cheeks just enough for the squashed face beneath her to take a slight breath. Smiling at her friend's rolling eyes, she kneaded Sarah's breasts in only the way another female would know how it is best enjoyed.
'IIIII... think....they....might....be....', Sarah managed to pant, as she scaled the dizzy heights of orgasm.
'You bitch!' Mary exclaimed. 'You've been doing breast exercises, haven't you?'
Bill was going through agony. He couldn't even move his head to try and escape the relentless smothering of Mary's ample bottom. His arms and wrists strained with all his dwindling strength at the oppressive restraints.
_'NNNNNooo... IIIIII...... hhhaven't...' denied the panting Sarah.
Mary smeared her muscled ass all across his face knowing the sight of doing this would enhance her friend's enjoyment.
'You lyin' bitch!' Mary declared, cupping her friend's firm but large breasts and delicately working the rigid nipples between her fingers.'
Sarah's pleasure rose even more from her friend's full contribution and her guteral sounds went on and on repeatedly, 'Oooooo....ooooo.....ooooo.....ooooo....aaa.hhhh..aaaahhhhh...'
The orgasm seemed to last forever. It was never-ending, and the more it continued the more he craved air. It was relentless as she bucked and rocked as though she were riding a bronco. And Mary deliberately had hardly ever moved enough for him to get much air. Then came the time when her posterior raised enough off his face for him to greedily suck in air. Wild thoughts flashed through his head. Maybe they'd finished with him. Maybe they were going to go now, or maybe they were going to use Tom now.
'Kiss my ass!' Mary demanded, thrusting her bottom assertively about his face.
The words cut right through him. No one had ever talked to him like this before. Was there no end to their sadistic intentions?
Sarah's ecstatic cries had died down and her movements had slowed to a slight thrusting of her thighs.
Bill realised he shouldn't have hesitated. The bulbous muscled bottocks descended mercilessly, crushing his face. At the same time as sitting right down, immersing his counternance, she pushed down heavily on his solar plexus and, in the process, forcing out any residue air from his lungs.
'When I tell you to kiss my ass you don't think about it you just do it,' Mary ordered. 'You are here to do what we want and if I tell you to do anything you do it without question, do you undertand?' she leaned forward to enphasise her bottom and grinned down at the terrified eyes peeking out from under the giant orbs. His eyes were red from the exertion of air deprivation. She wiggled in cruel torment as she continued: 'Let this be a lesson to you Ass-face, and this is just a taster of what I'll do to you if you don't do what I want, understand?'
The second she lifted her backside the sound of the sharp intake of breath started her friend thrusting again.
Mary sat back down and again cruelly pumped out his remaining air with her hands. She leaned forward and met her friend's lips with her own and they became entwined, tongues searching, exploring, intermingling. Sarah was working herself into a frenzy, fully assisted by her generous friend.
Beneath the delirious females, Bill's torment-wracked body, being used soely for their pleasure, was craving some air, any air, even the minutest amount of air.
Mary's backside lifted an inch from his face and he inhaled in a fenzy.
'Kiss it!' Mary commanded.
He had to kiss it in between inhalations or he was certain she'd do the same again if he wasn't quick enough.
'In the crack,' she directed, guiding his pouting lips to the more sensitive area.
'Mmmmhh, not bad,' she commented. 'You're quite a good kisser.'
Sarah was moaning as her shafting grew more urgent. She loved what her friend was making him do. She was going to love it even more at what Mary was going to make him do in a minute._
'I didn't tell you to stop,' Mary exclaimed. 'If you stop again I'll ass you somethin' terrible.'
Her face took on a smug, superior look as his mouth worked efficiently, gently and delicately kissing the innermost intimate anal area. Then she broke into a huge grin. 'Now lick my ass,' she demanded._
The fear of her speciality smother was too great. Obediently his tongue snaked out and slaked across her sensitive skin on either side of her innermost bottom crease.
'That's right,' Mary breathed. 'That's it... all over,' Her face looked dreamy. 'Now give my ass a french-kiss.'
Sarah whole body was thrusting and jerking in exhileration as she used their sex-captive to the fullest extent.
'Put it right up,' Mary croaked, wriggling her ass in his face as his tongue worked around her pleasure area.
Bill was completely demoralised and realised his humiliation was heightening their pleasure. But there was nothing he could do. All he could hope was to do as they wanted and hope and pray they could make their escape at the right time.
'Stick your tongue right up my ass-hole,' Mary sniggered, her eyes popping at the feel of the tongue entering her anal passage. 'Get... it.... in.... as.... far.... as.... you....can,' she groaned, 'and...tell...me...how...much...you...love....lickin'....my....ass.'
Sarah managed to give a quick laugh at her friend's antics while rising into the realms of complete ecstasy.
'Don't take out you tongue when you say it,' Mary chastised him, annoyed.
She was just about to sit down and squat-smother him when her face became a picture of bliss as his probing tongue entered her backside right up to its roots. Wriggling about and pushing downwards, she managed to get it to enter a bit deeper.
'N...o...w... s...a...y... i...t' the black amazon panted.
Her face became a mask of agonised pleasure as he performed as he was bid. The sounds he made as he did as she commanded, the noises of humiliated defeat, brought immense gratification to the domineering females.
_The girls swapped places and took it in turns to either sit on his face and force him to perform analingus or to fuck him. They ground his body for all their worth until they were sated._
Eventually they left him to still tied to the trunk to recover his ordeal. They happily chatted while they dressed, brushed their hair and applied some makeup. Then they undid the shackles, allowing the released limbs to fall exhausted at the sides. The spent Bill slithered to the ground, followed by his equally exhausted friend. Tom had been too frightened to move when Bill had been subjected to his ordeal. Now he was looking for an escape route.
The girls smiled down at their freshly released sex-slaves. They'd done themselves proud._
'These puny men just can't keep the pace,' Mary sneered.
'That's why we're superior and they're only good for one thing,' Sarah chuckled._
Bill lay in the dirt, crumpled in a heap, barely able to move, but looking up at them with awe. Tom could hardly move either, propping himself up on one elbow. He was looking round furtively.
'Don't worry... you're next,' Sarah informed Tom, pointing her finger right at him.
'Oh, you've got no choice and there's no escape,' Mary joined in. 'Be here the same time tomorrow.' She scowled down at their cowering frames.
'If you're not here, we'll come looking for you,' Sarah added, menacingly.
They turned on their heels and walked off jauntily, their buttocks bouncing assertively as they disappeared off into the distance.

S

suffocated1

Part 4
The stunned men watched until their assailants were specs in the distance. It took some time for the youths to recover. Tom was first to rise to his feet. Weakly he assisted his pal to stand.
'What the fuck happened?' Bill asked.
'We should tell the law,' Tom said. 'They can't be allowed to get away with it.'
Bill snorted a sarcastic laugh. 'Oh yeah, and what'll we say? Huh, two girls overpowered us and made us into their sex slaves. Be real, man.'
They shuffled in the opposite direction to the girls. Exhausted and spent, they could barely walk. It took them a long time to get them where they were going. Passers-by cast curserly glances at their unkept appearances.
Finally reaching their pad on the outskirts of town, the tired men locked and bolted the door behind them. They spent the remainder of the day showering off the smells of the victorious females and sleeping. But their resting was fitful and darkened by bad dreams.

Tom woke early with a start. The nightmare had gripped him for what seemed hours. It ran over and over, with the huge female ass lowering down and squashing him and it always ended with an overpowering sense of being overwhelmed as one female bottom after another female bottom ended up sitting on him until he was completely submerged beneath a sea of asses. He sat for a moment recovering before lighting his first, and dragged desperately until the nicotine coursed calmingly through his veins.

'I've got to get out'a here,' he said to the arousing Bill at the bedroom doorway.
Bill blinked as he orientated himself with reality.
'D' ya think they'll be back?' Tom anxiously asked.
'What a friggin' night,' Bill moaned. 'No idea. They seemed like they meant it.'
'I'm out'a here,' Tom turned on his heels and started packing a holdall. When he'd finished Bill was glugging a black coffee with a rucksack at his feet by the front door.
'I think they meant it,' Bill offered. 'If we leave now they'll never find us.'
Outside, it was just daylight and no one was about except them. They headed off towards the bus station.
The first coach out was in 2 hours. There was no way they were going to wait that long so they started to walk out of town. The plan was to hitch a lift. There were plenty of trucks passing on the outskirts of town at this time of the morning.
Tom lit up, feeling relieved that their ordeal would soon be a thing of the past. Even Bill was starting to relax a bit.
They reached the highway just in time to see a truck thundering past.
'Damn!' Tom exclaimed.
'There'll be another soon,' his friend said calmly.
They trudged along the road trying to forget yesterday's events as much as possible. It wasn't long before Bill heard a car behind them heading their way. He stuck out his thumb and sighed as the large limo passed on by. They were even more disappointed when they catch a glimpse of the blonde driving.
'Just our fuckin' luck!' Bill kicked a stone in frustration.
Ahead of them, the car applied the brakes, skidding to a stop by the side of the road. Both men's faces lit up. With a quick, surprised look at each other, they ran towards the car. The window was down.
'Hi,' the attractive blonde face said. 'Can I give you boys a lift?' Her voice was pure seduction. Her vast breasts were losing the battle to remain inside the blouse. 'Hop in the back and enjoy the ride,' she breathed.
Tom looked at Bill knowingly as they settled in the plush seat. They'd wait a while before making their move when they reached a very quiet place.
She accelerated away fast, causing the men to lean back heavily.
'This is very nice of you,' Bill said.
'The pleasure's all mine,' she laughed. Just then a glass partition rose, dividing the front from the back.
'What 're doin'?' Tom called. He banged on the glass. They looked round anxiously. Bill tried the side windows. Nothing. Then he tried the door handles. They were locked in.
'Sarah sends her love,' she called. Then there was a faint hissing.
'Gas!' Bill cried out.
It wasn't long before inertia began its relentless grip and both men started slipping into unconsciousness. The car stopped and their door opened. They felt skillful hands tying their hands behind their backs.
The last thing Tom saw before the darkness came was her bending over his friend, and facing him were her large buttocks encased in tight white shorts. His final thought was that he somehow knew he'd be seeing a lot more of that ass. And he was frightned more than he'd ever been before.

S

suffocated1

Part 5
She sat down, his nose merging into her ass-crack, her ass sinking down, submerging his pitiful cries. His face became completely obliterated by her bottom as her crushing weight totally overpowered him.
'Cruel bitch, aren't I' she sniggered, smearing his counternance with her ass to wallow in his domination.
His eyes soon began to bulge from the lack of air. He struggled as much as his restraints would allow. This only increased her arousal and she massaged her firm breasts whilst revelling in his torment.
'D'you think I've lost a little weight?' she asked, deliberately rubbing his nose against her anal muscle.
She grinned broadly at his muffled pleas.
'I've decided to give you a new job,' she enthused, raising her ass just enough for him to suck in a faint hiss of air. It wasn't enough to replenish his lungs, but just enough to prevent him from passing out. Then she re-settled, making herself comfortable.
His face felt intense pressure from her weight and there was nothing he could do to stop her relentless persecution.
'Just to make yourself useful you're going to be my new scales,' she laughed. 'And your job is you've got to guess my weight.' Again she allowed the faintest amount of air before resitting. 'And every time you get it wrong I'm going to smother you even more.'
The oppressive bum lifted slightly and he sucked in as much as he could before it came down and squashed him again. In that short space of time he smelled the familiar musky smell of her excitement.
'But if you get it right I'll let you breathe,' she giggled. Her fingers gently rubbed her hardened nipples. 'So how much do you think I weigh?'
Raising her ass she grinned down at his reddened face. He gulped in air and was just about to utter something when she sat down heavily.
'I didn't tell you to breathe!' she exclaimed. 'Just tell me how much I weigh. Do that again and I'll make you pass out as many times as I want.'
She stayed there for a long time and remained sitting on his upturned face until his struggles began to weaken.
'How much?' she asked, lifting her buttocks.
'A...h.u.n.d.r.e.d....a.n.d...f.i.f.t.y...p.o.u.n.d.s...' was all he managed before the huge backside again covered his face, cutting off his air supply.
'No,' she tittered, adding 'And I want it down to the last ounce.'
She looked back over her shoulder at her conquered seat. He lay helplessly crushed and defeated by her overpowering backside. The look on her face was of utter delight.
When his air supply was close to expiring, she lifted her bottom.
'H.u.n.d.r.e.d...a.n.d...f.o.r.t.y...p.o.u.n.d.s...a.n.d...t.h.r.e.e...o.u.n.c.e.s...' he gasped, barely able to inhale before she resat. Her ass cheeks spread all across his face, moulding to its shape.
'Nnooo,' she laughed, cupping her breasts in her hands and gently rubbing the bullet-hard nipples.
Tom's mind kept returning to the halter/bridle device lying on her bed. Somehow it held a certain significance to her bedroom activities.
She sustained this smother torture for hours. Each time she raised herself he noticed her musky scent had increased. he would have to wait until later before making a move. There was nothing he could at the moment do but endure her sadistic pleasures. The mighty ass raised itself from his suffering face.
'H.u.n.d.r.e.d...a.n.d...f.o.r.t.y...s.i.x...p.o.u.n.d.s...a.n.d...s.i.x...o.u.n.c.e.s...' he choked.
'You're not even getting warm,' she grinned.
After a while she reverse facesat him, so his nose pressed into her vulva, with his mouth covered by her bottom. Her crutch area was damp and she looked down at his imploring eyes between her thighs with her green eyes glittering. Her pupils were dilated and large from excitement, as she forced his nose in and around her sex organ.
His entire pain-racked body deperately craved the oxygen he so badly needed. And as he looked up at her smirking face, he suddenly realised what the bridle was designed to do. Tiny stars exploded at the corners of his mind and he knew what she had in mind for him. Terror gripped his very core as the welcoming darkness came just as she cried out in glorious ecstasy.

S

suffocated1

Part 6

When Tom came to it took him a while to orientate himself with what was happening to him. He couldn't see anything, could hardly move, nor could he breathe through his mouth. At first it felt like his mouth was gagged, filled with a strange texture and filled with something which tasted salty. He could hardly breathe through his nose either as his head was wedged against female flesh.
His awareness grew to the extent he came to realise the dreaded bridle was securing his head to her crutch area. Just as he had feared!
His mouth was forced open tight against her vagina and his nose pressed to her pubic hair.
His head was strapped in between her legs. He soon found he was laced into a straight-jacket, with his legs bent back and secured to the back of the jacket. He couldn't move a muscle.
Sarah was curled up on her side, and gently moaned in her sleep. Tom panicked as she curled up a bit more which forced his head deeper into her. This pressed his nose more into her belly cutting off what meagre air he could inhale. He wriggled his head as best he could in an attempt to free his nostrils enough to take in some air. His movements caused her to moan
even more and small noises of pleasure emitted from the back of her throat.
His eyes adjusted better as dim daylight came into the room. She was looking down at him sleepily, grinning from ear to ear.
'Morning, darling,' she breathed. She shifted herself to lie on her back, guiding Tom into the position she wanted. He made whistling sounds as he gasped through his nostrils.
'Lick me,' she moaned, reaching down and pinching his nostrils together.
His mouth was positioned directly against her sex organ and his tongue obediently snaked slowly into her expectant passage.
Lifting her head, she smiled down at him looking imploringly up at her trying to free himself from her sadistic smotherings.
Instantly her vulva became wet and her back arched involuntarily as she let out a loud groan of ecstasy. She writhed around, drawing every last ounce of orgasm from the dominating situation, before at last letting go of his nose and lying back with a satisfied sigh.
'Mmmhhh, you're the best for a long time' she said huskily in approval. 'I'm going to make full use of you.'
She rested her hands on the back of his head and pressed down hard, before rolling over onto her stomach taking his head with her. Now she was lying on his upturned face and he couldn't
breathe.
'It's a shame when you need to go to the loo after sex, isn't it, sweetie,' she chuckled.
Oh no! he thought, she wouldn't, she's not going to do that to me!
She giggled as she released the first trickle into his helpless mouth. The bitter liquid was warm and just about the worst thing Tom had ever tasted.
'Still, it'll wash out that nasty fishy taste,' she chuckled, letting go more. A jet of urine gushed down his throat and the force of it made him reluctantly swallow repeatedly to get rid of it.
'Mmmhhh...' she moaned, enjoying the feel of using him as a toilet. 'This is soooo good. You have no idea how much I'm loving doing this to you.'
The stream of revolting piss filled his mouth and throat and he had to glug quicker and quicker to prevent himself from drowning. Just before he was passing out it stopped and she turned over on her side. Desperately he snorted in air as he coughed and choked into her muff.
Her hand slapped the back of his head sharply. ' Stop it!' she ordered, annoyed. 'I'm going to have a lie-in. He used every ounce of his will-power to gain control of his overstretched lungs.
'Wake me up at 10 o'clock,' she said dreamily.
His eyes searched round and he could just make out the red numbers of the radio/alarm. It said 6.25.
Her hand drifted down the bedsheets to feel all round his head and his face. Then she stroked his nose, slowly working her fingers down to its tip. With the faintest of groans, she gently pinched his nostrils softly together. She was an expert, knowing just how long to smother him by the extend of his struggles. She played with his breathing like this until she drifted into a very deep and satisfied sleep.
He lay there wondering how Bill was fairing with Mary, whether she was treating him in the same way. He also wondered how many girls there were here. And his thoughts also drifted to the possibilities of escaping this house of smother. Then he fell asleep from exhaustion and dreamed of a life of freedom and of not being constantly smothered.

S

suffocated1

Part 7

SLAP!!!
Tom woke with a start. Sarah's face glared down at him furiously.
'I told you to wake me at 10,' she hissed. 'What time is it?'
He'd fallen asleep, his face strapped to her lower body, his mouth trapped against her muff.
From the position of her lying on her side on the bed and his head secured to her it was almost impossible for him to see the bedside clock.
'What time is it?' she barked. The next slap stung his cheek. He strained to catch sight of the digital numerals. God! It was gone noon.
'Well?' she enquired again. 'What's the time?'
His mouth wouldn't work properly. Even if it hadn't been secured to her crutch he wouldn't have been able to speak from the endless hours of being cunt-trapped, it'd become so ached he'd almost got lockjaw.
'Well!' she urged.
'Ihh...mmhhh...tmemlve...omcmlmomck...' his muffled attempts went.
Sarah's face watched in an amused fashion at his futile attempts to speak. She was almost awake and her body began to stir to the dominating situation she had forced him to suffer.
'If you don't tell me properly I'll take it as insubordination,' she said. 'And you will be severely punished.'
'Ihh...mmhhh...tmemlve...omcmlmomck...' he tried again.
'Enough!' she exclaimed, unstrapping the buckles securing him to her body. With one final thrust of her thighs she wriggled herself from the harness.
He revelled in the sudden freedom from the restriction of his face being welded to her vagina. For the first time in a long time his face felt cool and refreshed.
'Stay there,' she breathed, moving across the room to the door. 'And don't you dare move a muscle!' Her amazionian proportions glided effortlessly out of the room and then he found himself alone. At once he wriggled for all he was worth in an attempt to escape the confines of the straightjacket. He knew he didn't have much time. If he could just get to the buckle with his teeth there was a slim chance it would release him. If he couldn't before she got back he dreaded to think what she had in store for him...

Downstairs in the lounge Mary and Connie had strapped Bill's head to a footstool. He was naked, bound hand and foot and his face pointed helplessly up to the ceiling. He had been blindfolded and they'd rammed a dildo gag in his mouth so he could only breathe through his nose. The dildo protruded skyward by about 6 inches.
They'd been amusing themselves by getting him to guess which woman was using him as a sex seat. He hadn't got much to go on as he couldn't see anything. One was white and the other black and they were both naked, but their weight was similar, both their butts were vast, and their sex smell was the same.
They'd got him to make noises after being sat on by one of them to distinguish which one of them it was who's just used him. If he'd got it wrong the next one would smother him for longer. If he got it right the one who just got off him would be annoyed he'd got it right and then she'd smother him even more when it was her turn. The sex torture had been going on all the previous day and most of the night. They seemed to be tiring now and in his darkness he expected the next backside to descend on his face at any moment.
His face ached from the continual pummelling and he was absolutely deadbeat.
'You bitch!' he heard Connie cry out. He could tell one of them was positioning herself for another facesit by the sounds. Then it came as the dildo was inserted just as the huge bottom sank down onto his expectant face, obliterating it.
'It's my turn... You've had loads more orgasms than me!' Connie complained.
'I've just got more stamina,' Mary chortled, thrusting her hips to absorb the exhilarating movements of using his face as a sex toy.
It wasn't long before the familiar cravings for air overpowered him. His survival instincts kicked in and he futiley struggled beneath her oppressive curves. This only stimulated her even more and long moans escaped from the back of her throat. This continued for a very long time. Just when he was at the verge of passing out, Mary's gyrations eventually lessened as her extensive orgasm eventually began to ebb.
'That was the best for a long time, Honey,' she said throatily, easing herself from his stricken face. The dildo glistened with her love juice as she stood, teetering slightly from the experience. A bead of juice trickled down its shaft to contemptuously lie on the corner of his mouth. Amused, she watched his convulsive face snorting in air through his overstretched nose.
'He's all yours now, Honey,' she giggled, wriggling across the room to the cocktail bar.
Connie reached down and took away his blindfold. She smiled, surveying his discomfort, smirking at the look of fear as he watched her deliberately smoothing her hands across her vast buttocks.
He started to shake his head and his eyes implored her. Strange, pitiful noises emitted from his confined mouth.
Grinning from ear to ear, Connie squatted over him, her bulbous bottom hovering just above his upturned face.
'I love to see their fear,' she sniggered to her friend. Mary sipped her long cocktail and lounged on her side on the settee, leisurely enjoying the anticipated spectacle.
Now Bill could see his tormentor it was even more frightening than ever before. It was the impending terror, the fact he knew what was going to happen that was the worst thing of all.
The blonde savoured the moment, just waiting, just allowing his fear to grow, squatting there, her magnificent posterior wavering inches from his helpless face.
Then she broke the spell, descending, sitting down, her vagina swallowing the moist dildo.
His face disappeared beneath her overpowering ass, his nose submerging into her crease.
'Why don't you give the runt a hard time of it?' Mary gleefully goaded, inhaling a lungful of a B & H. She smirked, exhaling slowly, enjoying her role of spectator. She was enjoying
watching almost as much as her friend was experiencing it.
Mary chuckled to herself. She was going to get her friend to take him to the limit. She'd enjoy doing that very much indeed.

Jul 13, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
Here's the second part of this great story.

Part 2

When he first came round Bill couldn't understand why he was unable to move. Then he realised he was lying on his back strapped to the top side of the tree trunk and immediately started to panic. His groggy awareness told him was spread-eagled, with arms and legs bound to the sides. Although his range of vision was restricted, he could see his mate was also tied to the trunk. Their heads were at either ends of the trunks and their feet met in the centre, a yard apart._
The back of his head lay cradled in a scooped out hollow, and a strap across his forehead prevented his head from moving. He couldn't turn to see where the girls were.
'Tom! Tom!' he called urgently in a hushed tone. Tom was still out cold.
'Well, well, my one's come round,' he heard Sarah exclaim from behind him. He saw a leg in jeans slip over his chest and he gasped in astonishment as she stood, straddled over him on the trunk with her back to him. Her protruding bottom jutted out ominously above his upturned face. It was as though she was preparing to ride him like a horse.
'What the funk are ya doin'?' he called out. All he could do was watch helplessly as the bulbous posterior moved closer to his face. The last thing he saw for a while was her smiling face as she turned to look at the fear in his eyes before sitting down. Her buttocks engulfed his entire face, shifting to gain a more comfortable position.
'Come on, wake up!' he heard Mary call out, followed by a slap, then groans.
The weight on his face was bearing down on him and his lungs were fit to burst.
He heard Tom's voice; 'No, please!' Then there was quietness. Save for a bird call there was no sounds except the heavy breathing from the girls.
Blackness tugged at the corners of his brain. The oppressive bottom raised slightly and her grinning face appeared. He greedily gulped fresh air just before she sat back down, sadistically cutting off his badly needed inhalations.
'Mine's good at holding his breath,' Sarah giggled. She contemptuously smeared her large backside across his already suffering face. His chest ached from the stress of oxygen deprivation and his nose hurt from the pressure of being squashed by her massive cheeks.
'Mine's absolutely terrified,' Mary squealed in delight.
Again and again Sarah lifted her bottom slightly only to resit before he had time to fully replenish his air supply. Each time she raised herself her musky smell became stronger.
'He's got a hard-on,' Sarah smilingly observed. 'It's funny why asphyxiation does that to them.'
Not only were his lungs in perpetual torment but he was horrified at the stirring in his loins. He didn't want this, not like this. He felt her hand start to play with his erection through his trousers. 'Fuck you, you cow,' he thought. 'Just wait till I'm free, I'll give you a good 'seeing to'.'
Just when the darkness began to close in on him she suddenly got off. 'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...' his mouth went. She sniggered at his greedy gulping noises.
He could just make out the sound of Mary gently groaning as his mate helplessly struggled beneath his tormentor. Sarah stood, leaning against the trunk, unzipped her jeans and kicked them off.
'Let us go,' Bill panted in between short breaths. 'We won't tell anyone.'
Sarah swung her leg across him again, straddling his head. This time she was naked from the waist down, her buttocks voluminous and muscled. He gasped in fright, just as she grinningly lowered herself, mockingly rubbing his nose inside her bottom-crease. His scream was obliterated as she sat fully down, enveloping his inviting face. With her ass covering his nose and her muff suppressing his mouth there was nothing he could do about it. He was completely at her mercy.
'I told you I was going to have some fun with you, didn't I?' Sarah tormented. His eyes peeked out from under her bum, the whites showing large. They stood out like cork-stops. Her moist vulva pressed aggressively into his mouth.
Bill heard his mate cry out fleetingly before being cut off, stifled by Mary's ass. She was groaning loudly, panting as if she was having the time of her life.
'Lick my cunt,' Sarah ordered hoarsely. His lungs were agonisingly bursting. He had no choice. If he complied she might go easy on him. Or so he thought.
'That's nice,' she breathed, her back arching in pleasure as his tongue-point urged itself inside her tangy wetness. 'Deeper,' she croaked, leaning forwards to prevent any gaps for him to breath. His mouth was sealed tight against her muff, like a prisoner with no hope of escape. His nose pressed tight to her anal passage stimulating her further. All he could do was feebly watch her bulbous bottom crushing his face, suffocating him, while she got her rocks off by making him suffer.
'Ah...ah...er..er..err..errrrhhhhhh...' she whimpered, her body rocking above him. Suddenly his mouth filled with a strange-tasting glutinous liquid which seeped down his throat.
After what seemed an eternity, with the blackness closing in fast, she eased her weight from his vulnerable face. His sharp intake of breath, mixed with the love-juice, caused him to violently choke. Small droplets of come dripped from her cunt onto his chin as she laughed at his condition. She dismounted him and disappeared from sight, giving him some chance to recover.
Mary was close to coming by the sound of her wailing. Through his own discomfort he heard Tom's shoes scraping the bark in desperation.
'Hang in there!' Bill cried out in between choking. He was just about to call out again when Sarah was back at the side of the trunk, cigarette in hand. 'Don't speak,' she hissed down at him, flicking her ash on his face 'you're just here to be sat on.' With that she turned her back and sat on his face side-saddle. She sat quietly, squashing his face, enjoying her cigarette, waiting for her friend to finish. He prayed she'd get off, just to give him a break. But she was an expert. She knew exactly how long it would take before he passed out. So, just before he was about to, she raised one buttock just enough for him to seep in the tiniest breath.
Mary gave out an almighty cry and the noise of Tom's shoes scraping on bark stopped. Mary's short panting gradually subsided.
'You cow,' Bill heard Sarah say. 'How many times did you come?'
'Five,' Mary replied smugly.
'Yeah, but you've now got to see if he can recover,' Sarah observed.
Sarah began massaging Bill's erection through his trousers. She had made sure his breathing was completely restricted, so he was in a state of perpetual panic. She liked it that way.
'Right, Bumface,' she declared, 'you're going to make me come five times too.' Taking a final long drag of her cigarette, she flicked it away._
'Wake up!' Mary was slapping Tom's face. 'C'mon, wake up!'
Sarah had a twinkle in her eye as she shifted herself from the subjugated face. Bill noisily gulped down air while she moved to straddling his crotch. Carefully unzipping his flies, she gripped his erection and rubbed its head around her moist vulva.
'No... you... bitch...' Bill cried out in between gulps.
'You want a hand to shut the fucker up?' Mary enquired. She left the limp but shallow breathing Tom and came to join her friend. Sarah was riding his cock in ecstatic glee.
'Get... off... me... you... fuckin'...' Bill's cries were cut short as Mary's protruding black butt slowly lowered onto his stricked face. And then nobody could hear him scream.

Jul 13, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
And here's the eighth part (last one that I have).

Part 8

Tom almost had the straightjacket loosened enough for him to be able squeeze out of it. Any second now and he'd be free!
Sarah had been gone a while, giving him enough time to use his teeth to unbuckle the securing strap. Then he'd twisted and turned until there was just enough space to wriggle out. He was on the floor and was just stepping out of it...
Crash!
Sarah barged through the bedroom door, tray in hand. Catching sight of Tom, she deposited the food and drink on the floor and flung herself at the fleeing captive.
'Come 'ere,' she hissed, tackling him. She easily pinned down the writhing Tom, reaching across to gather some ropes. She was a lot stronger and bigger than him, and he'd been weakened by his exertions. Within a couple of minutes he was bound hand and foot. Then she dragged him by the hair out of the room. He slid across the carpeted hallway as she pulled him into the bathroom.
'I saw you on CCTV,' she informed him. 'And I was just making myself look beautiful for you.' She bent down, glowering at him inches from his terrified eyes. 'Don't you ever try and escape again. Next time I won't be so nice.'
She manhandled him to be sitting behind her voluminous backside, with his back to her, while she stood proudly before him.
'Lick my arse,' she commanded, carefully brushing her hair.
He complied with her request, his tongue slithering between her bulbous buttocks.
'You do think I'm beautiful,' she smiled, 'don't you?'
He hesitated for a split second, taking his tongue from her moistened anal muscle.
'I didn't tell you to stop licking!' She kicked him hard with her heel. 'Get licking and tell me.'
Instantly, he repositioned his tongue against her expectant anus and pleasured her whilst she meticulously brushed her hair and preened herself in the mirror. All the while he told her how gorgeous she was inbetween his oral slaverings.
Her arousal soon became obvious and she made him turn round while she stood over him. She forced him to perform cunnilingus, making him suck her inflated cliterous to the point she sprayed her orgasmic juices across his face.
'I've decided how I'm going to punish you for waking me late,' she grinned, dragging him out of the bathroom and back down the hall. 'And it involves your face and my ass,' she continued, laughing, hauling him back into her bedroom and onto the bed.
'Stay!' she demanded, 'And don't move.'
She placed the tray of food and drink on the table beside the bed and turned on her favorite music.
Now, the sight of her, still stark naked and getting him ready to be re-secured to her private parts filled him with despair.
She smirked at his terrified expression.
'Yes,' she chuckled, 'this time your face is going to be right up my arse.'
Skillfully, she secured his head to the underside of her body, this time his mouth pressed to her anus. His face was consumed by her muscled posterior, which captured his face entirely. He could barely breathe, only very painfully and spasmodically.
'I've decided to spend the day in bed,' she gleefully informed him. Taking a bite from a smoked salmon sandwich she added; 'And I want analingus non-stop otherwise I'll really punish you.'
The humiliation of having his face tied to her backside and of being made to lick her ass, plus being powerless to stop her, added by her smothering him seemed to overwhelmed him. He found some strength and strained for all he was worth to free himself from this sadistic tormentor. But trying as hard as he could, writhing and threshing around he could not move from her confines. And all he achieved was to heighten her enjoyment.
'That was nice,' she breathed, wriggling her ass contemptuously with his attached face. 'And keep licking.' Her voice became a little bit husky as she added; 'Right up to the roots.'
Trying to snatch the slightest breath whilst stretching his tongue to its limits, Tom was never far from passing out. He must have lasted quite a while because her moans of pleasure seemed to go on forever.

Bill was downstairs in the lounge being used as a smothertoy by Connie. The dildo gag had been removed from his mouth and now he was being made to smother as a plaything. Mary was leisurely watching, lounging on a settee, egging her friend to facesit and smother him to his ultimate limitations.
This continuous smothering had taken its toll on the luckless Bill. Both women had facefucked him the best part of the night and day in an orgy of slavery.
Now he was tied faceup on the footstool, unable to move. Again and again Connie's pantied bottom descended onto his enslaved face, squashing down, submerging it in its dominating power.
'Not yet,' Mary offered, seeing her friend move as if to raise her backside from it's suffocating victim. 'He's got ages to go yet.'
'Ok,' replied her amused friend. 'If you're sure.'
'I'm sure, Honey,' Mary chuckled, feeling her nipples getting hard again. 'He's got another minute to go yet.'
Bill lungs were screaming for air. His agony-racked body couldn't take much more of their treatment. Another minute! He needed air now!
Mary laughed at his rolling eyes, just making them out, peeking out from her friend's protruding bottom cheeks. They were bloodshot and full of desperation.
'I'll tell you when the minute's up, Honey' Mary chortled. 'Yes, he's got plenty of air in those little lungs of his.'
Connie's face was a picture of bliss. She was deriving enormous pleasure from using his face as her smotherseat. It felt so comfortable, so natural, it was almost second nature to use a man's face as a smotherseat.
'D' you think you can last another minute?' she asked him over her shoulder, smirking down at him.
The familiar stars in the corner of his brain started to sparkle. He strained with all his might to free his face from his cruel tormentor. But there was nothing he could do.
And then the darkness came and their laughter rang in his ears for a very long time.

S

suffocated1

Thanks for those lost parts SafetyPin. There's only one part still missing I've just realised. I wrote the story a while back and forgot part 5 was in 2 parts (I don't know why!) 'a' and 'b'. The part 5 above is 'b', so if anyone can find 5a we'd be grateful.

A nice compliment DownUnder007. It's well appreciated.
Isn't it about time we all heard some more from your own talented pen? In fact so confident am I in your ability I'd like to set you a friendly challenge, if I may, for your next story. And this is it; you can either choose a subject yourself or ask the forums users for one. You may be too busy but it would be a good read if you could do it.

S

suffocated1

)....WHY am I doing this...?!?!?...

Because you have talent, that's why. And there's nothing to sharpen and hone a writer's gift than working to certain confines. You also have certain conditions in your favour; you don't have to work to a deadline and if anyone is too critical just ban 'em!

Here's the first part of Part 5:

Part 5

Tom felt a sharp pain stabbing his ribs and woke with a start. His sight was blurry from the gas and it took a few seconds to focus. The first thing he saw was Sarah smirking down at him.
'Please!' he exclaimed. 'Untie me!'
The room was big and the decor expensive. Black silk sheets adorned the massive bed. Strewn atop the pillow was a brown-leathered device similar to a horse's halter, only smaller. It looked like it was used for securing one thing against another. The longest wall was decorated with shackles, manacles, restraints, whips and all manner of instruments of domination.
He was naked, sitting on the floor in a woman's bedroom. His was forced to lean backwards, his back to a low stool, with hands and feet strapped.
Sarah's face glared down at him, inches from his own.
'You tried to run away, didn't you?' She poked him hard in the ribs again. 'I knew you would, you wimpy low-life. That's why Connie was out looking for you.'
She wore skin-tight beige slacks and a loose black top. As she bent, her impressive breasts faced him menacingly. The nipples were hard with anticipation.
'Please don't hurt me,' he wimpered. 'I beg you... please...'
Her fingers ran across his nose. 'I'm going to have lots of fun with you.'
Straightening up to her full height, she moved away and stood in front of a full length mirror.
'Keep begging,' she rasped.
He hesitated.
'Go on,' she urged. 'I want to hear you begging.'
'Please... don't... do... it...' he willingly stammered.
He couldn't take his eyes from her bulging buttocks. They looked so threatening, and he was so very afraid.
'Don't do what?' she mocked.
'Please... don't...' he uttered desperately. 'I... couldn't... take... any... more...'
Her hands slowly, lovingly smoothed across the vast expanse of her protruding buttocks while she admired her reflection.
'What is it you don't want me to do to you?' she tormented. Her eyes were sparkling.
'P...l...e...a...s...e...' he whined, 'p...l...e...a...s...e...'
She came over, turned round, bent slightly and positioned her backside close to his terrified face.
'Go on,' she snapped. 'Tell me!'
'P...l...e...a...s...e, d...o...n...'t, s...i...t, o...n, m...y, f...a...c...e...' his voice trembled with terror.
'Kiss it,' she commanded. 'Kiss it and I may spare you.'
Obediently, he leaned forwards and kissed the proffered bottom. The tight slacks enphasised it's size, it's crease seperating each muscled butt.
His lips worked all across the bulbous posterior, covering as much area as he could reach.
'Mhhh,' she breathed. 'You're a good kisser. All over mind.' She moaned quietly in obvious enjoyment at the feel of his conquered mouth, revelling in the humiliation she was subjecting him to. Her hips swayed in pleasure to the movements of his lips. Then without notice she straightened, turned and pressed his head back to secure it in a face-up position on the stool-seat.
'I lied,' she laughed, squatting over him. Her stance spread her backside wide and her buttocks hovered just above his helpless face.
'N...ooooooooo....'