Self trample device...

Ranz

Jul 19, 2002
Visit site
This may of been covered before but I cant find it. Has anyone built a trampling device that actually works? My girl dosen't to like trample me and is kinda shy to the whole thing and thats ok, not everyone is into this kinda thing. But I was just wondering if anyone has any pics or designs for a auto trampler or what ever. Just seein whats out there, Thanks guys.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I'm sure that someone came up with something like that a year or so ago.

If you find one though please let us all know.

peritus

Nervous Tramplee
Aug 7, 2002
Istanbul/Turkey
very true, but when somebody is completely out of options, what would you do?
Do you remember "Cherry 2000" ?
So we must to pray scientist that they finds a robot like Cherry 2000.
Then we will solve all our partner problems and maybe many women will be aggree more easy than now, because of their uncaprises candidate :)

Regards,
Peritus

Aug 22, 2008
NZ!!!!
I remember Cherry 2000... I was in my "late-teens" when a bunch of us sat down and watched that movie one evening. The opening scene was awesome... but the rest of the movie was pure crap. It must have made an impression on me though as I still wish for a robot like that!!!! :) :) :)

Nov 7, 2007
I think there are some life-like dolls in the Market, quite expensive too, that simulate a real girl. It is like the real thing. 50 Kgr or so, and some are specialized for foot fetish. You can worship their real-like feet, and perhaps they can trample you? I think it is worth a search in the internet, but I think prices were somewhere between $7-9,000!!

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
I think there are some life-like dolls in the Market, quite expensive too, that simulate a real girl. It is like the real thing. 50 Kgr or so, and some are specialized for foot fetish. You can worship their real-like feet, and perhaps they can trample you? I think it is worth a search in the internet, but I think prices were somewhere between $7-9,000!!
That kind of money will get you trampled by real women more times than you can count. Unless one has no interpersonal skills and simply cannot relate to other human beings... well, you're problems go way beyond simply wanting to get trampled.

Nov 7, 2007
I get trampled all I want from my girlfriend, I am lucky. You should take under consideration other people who may not get what they want from their wife/girlfriend, and don't want to "cheat" either. I would prefer that from the ikea chair machine in any case, no matter what the cost..

stinkpalm

May 26, 2003
Visit site
If I saw a video of someone using a trampling machine I would probably laugh uncontrollably. What is it about trample that you like? The pressure? Lift up a table or a couch and put the leg on you or something.

I'm not totally sure what a trample machine would even do to be honest.

Jan 5, 2009
If I saw a video of someone using a trampling machine I would probably laugh uncontrollably. What is it about trample that you like? The pressure? Lift up a table or a couch and put the leg on you or something.

I'm not totally sure what a trample machine would even do to be honest.
I agree with the gist of this post. Being trampled by a woman is what it is about. In fact, many guys do not want to be trampled by a transgender person because he/she is not a born biological woman, even though the tg might look fantastic.

What then is the purpose of being squashed by a machine? Men who are into being run over by a car need a woman in the driver's seat. What's the difference who's driving when that tire is on your chest? The difference is that a woman made it happen with an intent to crush you, or a woman carelessly drove over you, failing to notice your pathetic body lying in the road and not caring anyway.

If you came up with a torture device that did any painful thing to you, it would have no meaning unless it had a woman (in your case, your girlfriend) to operate it. If she stood there at the controls, twisting your body in the mechanism with every movement of her delicate hands on the remote, then I'd be with you. Otherwise, no matter how complex, the machine would just be a cleverly crafted pile of junk.

Jun 9, 2008
I agree with the gist of this post. Being trampled by a woman is what it is about. In fact, many guys do not want to be trampled by a transgender person because he/she is not a born biological woman, even though the tg might look fantastic.

What then is the purpose of being squashed by a machine? Men who are into being run over by a car need a woman in the driver's seat. What's the difference who's driving when that tire is on your chest? The difference is that a woman made it happen with an intent to crush you, or a woman carelessly drove over you, failing to notice your pathetic body lying in the road and not caring anyway.

If you came up with a torture device that did any painful thing to you, it would have no meaning unless it had a woman (in your case, your girlfriend) to operate it. If she stood there at the controls, twisting your body in the mechanism with every movement of her delicate hands on the remote, then I'd be with you. Otherwise, no matter how complex, the machine would just be a cleverly crafted pile of junk.
Before I met my girlfriend, I had a small weight-bench. At the end of the weight bench, it had a section designed specifically for leg-lifts, or whatever. Anyway, there was a peg for the weights to go on, and I would lift the foot of the bench and place it on my stomach or chest and put however much weight on it.
It just...didn't seem right.
I'm sure if you're desperate to be squished, something like that could be satisfying...for a while.
Take it from me, soon you will want someone who will crush you. I guess you could compare it to a woman and a dildo; its satisfying for a while, but sooner or later you'll want the real thing.
So I, too agree with the last two posts.
Good luck.