Several farts from stormy-zip file easy to exstract

Oct 14, 2008
Last edited:

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
WOW!! I certainly was able to view your sampler, as well as hear it and I could almost smell it. Thank you so very much Mistress Stormy. I didn't think it was possible to view a clip more exciting than the one you posted here previously, but as tantalizingly exciting as that was, this one is even more so. Oh if only I could be your panties, your swim suit or whatever you might be wearing next to your delicious back side to receive your heavenly farts, I truly would be content to remain there forever. Mistress Stormy, not only is your back side and are your farts wonderfully exciting, but your voice is so appealing and you face and body are absolutely gorgious. In short, you are a perfect woman. Thank you so much.
Tad

Oct 14, 2008
Aww Thanks!

WOW!! I certainly was able to view your sampler, as well as hear it and I could almost smell it. Thank you so very much Mistress Stormy. I didn't think it was possible to view a clip more exciting than the one you posted here previously, but as tantalizingly exciting as that was, this one is even more so. Oh if only I could be your panties, your swim suit or whatever you might be wearing next to your delicious back side to receive your heavenly farts, I truly would be content to remain there forever. Mistress Stormy, not only is your back side and are your farts wonderfully exciting, but your voice is so appealing and you face and body are absolutely gorgious. In short, you are a perfect woman. Thank you so much.
Tad
Aww that's really sweet of you :) Im really glad you enjoyed so much! Thank you for the AWESOME complements too!!