She flattens it under her pumps with nasty soles

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
My plan to have Tamara step on my cock with these shoes unknowingly came true a few weeks later. We did a "crush studies" session outside on the staircase, I gave her a blindfold and told her that I put gummi candy under her shoes, in varying quantity. :D
First under her heel, later under the sole. What shall I say.... She had no clue what was really going on under her feet and flattened my cock. That was a fantastic feeling! :rolleyes:

Tam-stud2-1.jpg Tam-stud2-2.jpg Tam-stud2-3.jpg Tam-stud2-4.jpg Tam-stud2-5.jpg Tam-stud2-6.jpg Tam-stud2-7.jpg Tam-stud2-8.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Directly after the black pumps, Tamara made another "crush studies" session with me. This time with heavy Buffalo boots, laced and with steel toe. Awesome soles! Really made for cockcrush, especially with a clueless girl not knowing that a cock is under them... :D omg, these boots with the black nylons, and her powerful legs!!! :confused:
Sitting on the stairs, Tamara first stepped on some gummi candy and then I gave her a blindfold. Then I put my cock ("more gummi candy") under her sole and heel and Tamara lowered her foot, shifted weight and flattened my tiny penis under these fantastic boots. After some time, she stood up and squeezed my cock full weight under her boots... Great feeling when a 170cm tall girl, weighing min. 75 kilos, stands on your cock without knowing it. :rolleyes:

tam-study2a1.jpg tam-study2a2.jpg tam-study2a3.jpg tam-study2a4.jpg tam-study2a5.jpg tam-study2a6.jpg tam-study2a7.jpg tam-study2a8.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
And in between, we also made a session with Tamara's wonderful Tamaris peeptoe pumps.
No cock action this time, I think that would have ended fatal when Tamara would have stepped on my cock unknowingly with these heels! :eek:
But you can imagine that it is a great desire for me to put my glans under Tamara wearing these shoes! :D
maybe one day, but not sure if really ever... Tamara now has around 78 cock-killing kilos (171lbs).

Tam-stud1b-5.jpg Tam-stud1b-6.jpg Tam-stud1b-7.jpg Tam-stud1b-1.jpg Tam-stud1b-2.jpg Tam-stud1b-3.jpg Tam-stud1b-4.jpg Tam-stud1b-8.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Another day, another session...
Tamara wears the heavy Buffalo boots (laced, steel toe) again.
Here are some pics how she puts them on, then she crushed some cartons.
Before we went to the stairway to do some unknowing cocktrampling, she jumped in a puddle of water.
Extremely exciting to know that a few minutes later, she will flatten my cock under these hard and merciless soles! :cool:

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
So here's the second session with the Buffalo steel toe boots. :cool:
What shall I say? - It was great!!
Tamara trampled my cock unknowingly, she was blindfolded, showed no mercy as she thought it was candy at her feet...
My tiny cock was squeezed hard under the boots, sometimes she jammed only a small part under the edge of the sole and then moved her foot, that was painful - nice! o_O
She really abused my cock with her boots.

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Two more nice pics.
Tamara with her boots and a friend with wonderful Buffalos on a party.
Oh how much wanted I to place my cock under them that evening... :cool:

tam4.jpg

And another one of Tamara putting on the Buffalo steel toed boots from the sessions on the staircase.

tam-stu2bx.jpg