She is coming for you!

Feb 21, 2017
102886-294bb559d98ef8404d1847ce37d58b6b.jpg

Would you hide from this woman? Or stand up and show yourself … so she can finish you off with her bottom?

In the aftermath of defeat, men often run from the battlefield, desperately seeking cover in the surrounding forests. The Amazon is relentless in pursuit of her foe, and will hunt him down wherever he hides.

Imagine – for a moment – that you are such a man … and that this bare-bottomed woman is coming for you!

As you see her approach, a cold knot grows in your belly. She is only a few feet away from you now, and there is nowhere to run…

Any minute now she will find you, and, when she does … she will show you no mercy!

She will throw you to the ground, climb over your head … and claw open her huge arse!

Terrified and helpless, you will gaze up into her crack – eyes locked on her hairy little hole … and know that your time has come.

‘Prepare yourself, man!’ she will cry, as she lowers herself on to your face … and finishes you off with her bare bottom!

Such is the fate of all men … when an Amazon comes for them!

https://darkridersfacesittingamazons.tumblr.com/archive

Attachments

Feb 21, 2017
Hello, John. I’m well, thanks – hope you are, too. And Mistress Destiny, of course. I’m still publishing books on Amazon and Smashwords – though Amazon do their best to hide (and occasionally ban) them. I know that people much prefer DVDs and images to stories – but I’ll keep churning them out as long as I still enjoy writing them. :)

Thank you so much for all your hard work in hosting and maintaining this website and forum. I’m sure people don’t always appreciate how much effort and commitment you put into this. It’s easy to take it all for granted.

Mistress Destiny is still my all-time favourite facesitting forum – and has been in all its previous incarnations over the years. I’m very grateful – and we’re lucky to have you both.

Look after yourself – and thanks again. :)

John

Infidel
Staff member
Jul 8, 2002
www.mistressdestiny.com
Thanks very much for the kind words, brother. Likewise, thanks for all you have contributed over the years - to this forum and all other locations that have shared your work - you are a legend. :)

Feb 21, 2017
You're very kind, John. That means a lot to me - especially coming from someone whom I both admire and am so very grateful to. (I'll shut up now! :) )