she said "You will be my human disposal"

May 19, 2009
This is what she said to me...

As a slave, you are my disposal. Anything I want to throw away, you will pay to eat. My cigarettes, my garbage, my used kleenex, my toilet paper, my piss and of course, my shit. It does not concern at all if you get sick. That is your problem. My problem is getting paid and as long as you keep paying me, I will make sure you eat what you pay for.

I never understood why a slave would think they could be my ashtray without eating the cigarette butts. A real ashtray takes everything. So will you. You will pay me to ash in your mouth, and when I am finished with the cigarette, you will eat the cigarette butts too. If you are late and I have used a non-human ashtray, you will be my dumpster and eat the ashes and used cigarettes from my non-human ashtray. Of course, you will pay for the privilege.

If you want to serve me, expect to eat my garbage. I may keep you in a large trash can with your head poking out of the top. Anything AND I DO MEAN ANYTHING that I throw away will be into your mouth. If you are late, I will make you go through the non-human trash can and find the most vile and despicable thing and then pay me to eat it. My last slave ate 1 week old spaghetti which was covered in ashes and god knows what else. He called me later to complain that he had gotten sick and I made him paypal me even more money for the privilege of getting sick from *MY* garbage. He paid up too. And so will you.

All my slaves serve as my toilet. You will consume everything that comes from me. If you are really special I will keep you bound to the toilet for several days. During that time, the only thing you will eat or drink will come from my body. You will subsist entirely on my piss and my shit. If you are really lucky, I may throw up into your mouth to give you additional nourishment. Your mouth will be propped open so you will not be able to speak. There are no safe words when you serve me in this way. You are a disposal. Disposals do not speak. They dispose. Whatever is put in your mouth - my piss, my shit, my tampon, my cigarettes, my kleenex, my trash, my q-tips - you will consume. Note that my policy is that what goes down, stays down. If you throw up you will eat that too. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL EVERYTHING I HAVE GIVEN YOU IS DOWN YOUR THROAT.

If I have any company during this period of time, you will consume from them as well. Whether they have to piss or shit or ash or change their tampon you will be their disposal. It doesn't matter if they are male or female either. Disposals do not discriminate.

At some point, you will be required to pay me more money than your current salary allows. At that point, you will become my part time whore. When you visit, I will dress you up and take you to the adult book stores where you will give $25 blow jobs. You will carry condoms with you but THEY ARE FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR CUSTOMERS ONLY. I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SAFETY. I expect you to suck cock and swallow cum and make me money. You will save all the used condoms and when you are done for the evening we will come back to my place where you will suck and swallow the cum from each condom. You will then swallow the condoms too. Disposals do not discriminate.

If you continue to serve me well, as a special reward I will allow you to pay me to become a dungeon toilet. As a dungeon toilet you will serve in the restroom of a local dungean as the complete toilet for the evening. During that time, anyone (either mistress or slave) who has to piss or shit will use your mouth. You will consume all. Each mistress who pisses or shits in your mouth will be paid by you and special bonuses will be given to the mistresses for complete consumption. This will ensure that each mistress has the motivation to make sure you finish your meal.

Remember, you are nothing to me. You are simply a disposal. I could replace you with a toilet, a trash can, a garbage disposal or a compost heap. It is your privilege to replace these things and pay your goddess for what she and you deserve. YOU ARE MY HUMAN DISPOSAL.

solidsnakextm

servant to my Wife
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
I love this idea. I often fatansize about eating the peelings from a goddesses fruit and swallowing her used kleenexes and toilet paper, etc. Please continue your story!!

Yuliya Kate

Mistress Yuliya Kate
This is what she said to me...

As a slave, you are my disposal. Anything I want to throw away, you will pay to eat. My cigarettes, my garbage, my used kleenex, my toilet paper, my piss and of course, my shit. It does not concern at all if you get sick. That is your problem. My problem is getting paid and as long as you keep paying me, I will make sure you eat what you pay for.

I never understood why a slave would think they could be my ashtray without eating the cigarette butts. A real ashtray takes everything. So will you. You will pay me to ash in your mouth, and when I am finished with the cigarette, you will eat the cigarette butts too. If you are late and I have used a non-human ashtray, you will be my dumpster and eat the ashes and used cigarettes from my non-human ashtray. Of course, you will pay for the privilege.

If you want to serve me, expect to eat my garbage. I may keep you in a large trash can with your head poking out of the top. Anything AND I DO MEAN ANYTHING that I throw away will be into your mouth. If you are late, I will make you go through the non-human trash can and find the most vile and despicable thing and then pay me to eat it. My last slave ate 1 week old spaghetti which was covered in ashes and god knows what else. He called me later to complain that he had gotten sick and I made him paypal me even more money for the privilege of getting sick from *MY* garbage. He paid up too. And so will you.

All my slaves serve as my toilet. You will consume everything that comes from me. If you are really special I will keep you bound to the toilet for several days. During that time, the only thing you will eat or drink will come from my body. You will subsist entirely on my piss and my shit. If you are really lucky, I may throw up into your mouth to give you additional nourishment. Your mouth will be propped open so you will not be able to speak. There are no safe words when you serve me in this way. You are a disposal. Disposals do not speak. They dispose. Whatever is put in your mouth - my piss, my shit, my tampon, my cigarettes, my kleenex, my trash, my q-tips - you will consume. Note that my policy is that what goes down, stays down. If you throw up you will eat that too. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL EVERYTHING I HAVE GIVEN YOU IS DOWN YOUR THROAT.

If I have any company during this period of time, you will consume from them as well. Whether they have to piss or shit or ash or change their tampon you will be their disposal. It doesn't matter if they are male or female either. Disposals do not discriminate.

At some point, you will be required to pay me more money than your current salary allows. At that point, you will become my part time whore. When you visit, I will dress you up and take you to the adult book stores where you will give $25 blow jobs. You will carry condoms with you but THEY ARE FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR CUSTOMERS ONLY. I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SAFETY. I expect you to suck cock and swallow cum and make me money. You will save all the used condoms and when you are done for the evening we will come back to my place where you will suck and swallow the cum from each condom. You will then swallow the condoms too. Disposals do not discriminate.

If you continue to serve me well, as a special reward I will allow you to pay me to become a dungeon toilet. As a dungeon toilet you will serve in the restroom of a local dungean as the complete toilet for the evening. During that time, anyone (either mistress or slave) who has to piss or shit will use your mouth. You will consume all. Each mistress who pisses or shits in your mouth will be paid by you and special bonuses will be given to the mistresses for complete consumption. This will ensure that each mistress has the motivation to make sure you finish your meal.

Remember, you are nothing to me. You are simply a disposal. I could replace you with a toilet, a trash can, a garbage disposal or a compost heap. It is your privilege to replace these things and pay your goddess for what she and you deserve. YOU ARE MY HUMAN DISPOSAL.
I am collecting cigarette buts for your video.. I quit smoking a year ago, so it is somewhat complicated, but I will keep My promise and make you the vid soon :rasta:

Rostand

Mar 12, 2006
Visit site
You're tha man Hambonebean2004!!! Awesome post... I support the idea of having it turned into a story!!! I know lots of us would love it... Please write more...please a story...please, please, pretty pleaaase? :D

Feb 27, 2005
NYC
Visit site
Re: what a delicious story!

....and the pun is definitely intended!

Reminds me of a young Mistress I used to have sessions with. She enjoyed degrading me by using my mouth as her garbage disposal, and I'd always love how her face developed this combination sneer and sadistic smile as she'd hock up a mouthful of her thick phlegm before she'd motion for me to open my mouth.

Then she'd let her heavy load of snot-laden spit fall from her mouth right into my wide-open and obediently waiting mouth. Sometimes she'd order me to swallow it and thank her for the gift, but other times she'd order me to keep my throat closed with my mouth wide open and light a cigarette while she insulted me:

"Yeah, you fuckin' disgusting pig, you just keep that slave mouth of yours open for me to use as my ashtray while my slimy snot slides down your worthless throat, ha ha ha! And don't you dare gag on my snot, or I swear I'll fuckin' kick yo' ass an' plant my doc Martens so far up your butt you'll choke on 'em comin' out your throat, motherfucker!"

I was truly terrified of this young tough Goth Goddess in her skintight black jeans and black boots as I struggled to measure up to her strict standards, but for some reason I kept coming back and paying tributes to be used by her in the most dehumanizing ways!

The more I submitted to her and paid her tributes, the worse she treated me. I remember once she was giggling when I came to see her for a scheduled session, and she laughed as she told me she had a bad cold so I'd be getting an extra heavy portion of her snot, and that I'd probably get her disease too. We both knew I would as I left after the session and this young heartless domme snickered as she told me to dream only of her as I suffered from the cold I was sure to get after all the snot-filled tissues of hers I ate - and I sure did for the next week with the worst cold I'd had in a long time!:barf2:

anyone else have any tales of debauchery they'd like to share? Is this the right forum for this post?
I have finally shot and edited the footage. It's hot! I love it! I didn't think I'd like it that much, but it has turned out great. I will make a post when it's available on c4s. You are welcome to email Me hambonebean2004 at yuliya@eroticasalon.com

Aug 28, 2009
Ireland
Good story, I am use as a human garbage eater by my Mistress every Saturday.
I vist her once every week to clean and be her slave for 10 hours and I pay her double
the normal cleaners rate of pay for the privalage, after about 5 hours of work I must empty the garabge can that is keep outdoors and remove all the waste food that she has disposed of during the week and put in a large dish and go to her garage, she will then piss in it and order me to enjoy my lunch, after maybe 20 mintues she will return whip ridding crop and if there is naything not eaten I will get 100 lashes but if all is eat I will only get 20 lashes. I can tell you that this roten food is hard to get down, I have been doing this for over 6 months and so far I have been able to keep it down.

macrina

Mar 20, 2007
Its great Mistress, i would be a honor to eat your trash and pay for it. Thank you for the nice clip. Merry Christmas and a happy 2010. Your slave doggy.

Feb 27, 2005
NYC
Visit site
Re: sick from Her snot!

Yes, I will admit it, and proudly share that there was a mistress I used to visit in one of the NYC dungeons that I could tell really used to enjoy degrading me, and I always got so turned on in sessions with her!

Well, one time I called to see if she was available for a session and when I was told she might be going home soon because she had a bad cold I begged them to tell her that if she stayed for a little longer so I could come in for a session I would be honored to even eat her snot. The person who took the call laughed and thought I was kidding but I said it would really be a privilege for me and when this comment was relayed to her (I forgot her name, and wouldn't post it here anyway without her permission) I heard her laugh in the background and agree to do a session with me if I hurried over.

I raced to the dungeon, stopping at a deli to buy a couple of pocket packages of tissues for her convenience. When I paid the tribute the mistress said she hoped I had no other plans for the evening as my session would be serving as her portable ashtray and garbage can until she left that night!

The other mistresses laughed as she put a black latex hood over my head to protect my anonymity that just had little slots for my eyes and nose, and an opening for my mouth.
I was so turned on by the dehumanization as she ordered me to not speak a word and only respond to her commands with a nod of my head, and always open my mouth wide at the snap of her fingers!

Well, she had three sessions with other guys who came in and were really turned on to see me obediently open my mouth as the mistress used it as an ashtray for her cigarettes while she commented that she really shouldn't be smoking with her bad cold because it just created more congestion. Then she would laugh and blow her nose before stuffing her snot-laden tissues in my mouth, ordering me to "chew and swallow, pig!" - and I did!
Once she even put her finger on one of her nostrils and blew a thick wad of phlegm right into my waiting mouth, and I had to keep swallowing to stop my gag reflex that time!

I was deep in subspace all evening and gave her a $100 tip as she left laughing at what a fool I was, telling me I would probably be sick as a dog from eating all her snot. Sure enough, the next morning I woke up with a bad case of congestion and a head cold, but I just used a few sick days from work and it was the happiest sickness I ever went through as I kept reminiscing about my wonderful session as the living ash, waste and snot receptacle for the dungeon under the command of my superior, even when sick, Goddess!

Last edited: