Shoe shopping with girlfriend (public domination/humiliation or not)?

Aug 20, 2018
Hi people, my girlfriend has to go shoe shopping tomorrow which means i am gonna accompany her, i really do like her feet and she knows it very well. So the thing is that while i was telling her how much i'd like to massage her feet tired from walking she told me i will be the one who inside the shop will bend down and put the various shoes at her little sexy feet. this thing turned me on a lot but i am also a little scared of what might people think when they see me bending down and remove her shoes and replace them with others several times, i like the idea of being submissive to her in front of other people but also scares me what people might think. Any advices?

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Just go ahead & take no notice of what people think.
If anything you will be envied - Ladies will envy your GF for having a footslave & guys will envy you for being able to serve such lovely feet.

Sep 3, 2002
Earth
Visit site
Enjoy this to the fullest! bfrug is right: you will be envied for living out (both) your fantasies, and no one (except you) gets hurt, but that is part of the thrill! I enjoy doing this to my gf, and she even makes me kiss or sniff her love small sized feet in between and smiles down on me... I Love it!