should I ask my niece to trample me?

squishme

Dec 23, 2003
USA
Within the next few weeks I will be getting the opportunity to ask my favorite niece to trample me. She is 21 and in college and a open minded feminist. I would love to have her trample me. First should I even ask her to or is it not wise to ask a niece to step on you. Second is how to ask her. I've been thinking of a number of ways, but I need some advice if I should even try step one and ask her to do it. Any advice from the collective experts out there would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

bottombob

Jan 24, 2007
She might tell the rest of your family would you want that? But on the other hand she might like it! Fake a backache say your oriental friend used to walk on your back and you can’t get to her right away

Dec 30, 2012
The thought of my niece trampling me makes me sick to my stomach. I try not to kink shame as people in glass houses and all that, but family members for a sexual fetish is absolutely not on. I hate to say this but I would even consider therapy to get it out of your brain. Ask yourself this.... what would your brother or sister say if they knew you were trying to push their child into a sexual fetish with their uncle?????

squishme

Dec 23, 2003
USA
in holland you can even marry your niece if you want and start a family. somehow I suspect that you don't live there :)
actually since 2014 an uncle can marry his niece.

Maybe I'll tell her about my shoe fetish first. And in the future ask if she or one of her friends could trample me.

I can see how it can cause trouble with the family

flapjak

Platflattened
Aug 30, 2003
Flatland, USA
Visit site
Yeah, if you marry your niece and have a child, nothing will happen genetically, it will be just fine.

Ten no's in this thread, one guy talks about a disgusting Holland practice, and now you want to tell your niece about your fetish. And of course she will want to know all about her uncle's pervy desires, and that he wants her and her friends to walk all over him. What can go wrong?

With the very first question, I knew this wouldn't go well. Either you know enough inside of you to stay way clear, or you just don't.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Yeah, if you marry your niece and have a child, nothing will happen genetically, it will be just fine.
Well if he does then the choice of "first dance" music for the wedding reception will be easy "Duelling Banjo's" !

Ten no's in this thread, one guy talks about a disgusting Holland practice, and now you want to tell your niece about your fetish. And of course she will want to know all about her uncle's pervy desires, and that he wants her and her friends to walk all over him. What can go wrong?
But if we really think about it squishme was just looking for approval, which of course he won't get from the responsible members of the forum.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK

Maybe I'll tell her about my shoe fetish first. And in the future ask if she or one of her friends could trample me.

Well if you do, please don't publish your exploits here - sometimes, when perusing the forum I'm eating & don't want to throw up all over my keyboard.

Oh, & if you should cause any trouble with the family I hope that there are at least a couple of big ugly bastards to "speak" to you.

Ms. Sweet

The Pecker Wrecker
Feb 2, 2005
midwest/USA
www.BittaVonSweet.com

Wow, you are not "getting it" are you. I normally encourage kinks, but there is something wrong in your head. Even after reading the many comments, you still are not deterred are you? I think you are seeking approval for what you want to do, and somehow it will make your shameless incest fantasy justified. It doesn't. I really don't care what other countries view as "OK". I think the majority of humans with a conscious, view it as kinda wrong and creepy as fuck. Well not Kinda, it is. I also noticed how you have sat quietly by and read the comments to your original question and really didn't make a comment, UNTIL someone brought up the fact that in Holland you can marry your neice. THEN you chimed in and spewed some more crap about revealing your fetish for shoes first....LOL OMFG! Bottom line, your a fuckin douche. I'm sorry, you've hit a raw nerve here buddy. Get a friggin clue? This forum is to share kninks, yes, however some kinks are best not shared nor participated in, get my drift? Probably not....you seem like the braindead type who only cares about how he will get off next at the expense of someone else. Fuck up her brain why don't you!

It would be totally different if her boyfreind was sharing his secret with her, but her UNCLE? That's is fucked up!!!! I'll get off my soapbox now....