Smother.com Webmaster Help please

knight2one

Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
i just joined smother.com 8-6-09 tried callling customer support and tried emailing cant get through at any of those sites my question is this i can download all clips , but cannot watch them through the member section every time i click to watch i get transfered to microsofts download page for windows media player 11 i have a 2008 laptop and it has the most recent avaialble windows media version on it and i run wista so why cant i preveiw these videos before i download them also i have no problem watching them after there downloaded please email me at knight2one@yahoo.com

Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
Are you clicking on the Windows media player that appears in yellow on the clip page. If so click on the download 1000k yellow link. I don't know if that will help or not.

knight2one

Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
i have no problem downloading harold i cant double click them and preview them before i download when i double click on the click here message it takes me to micosoft download page for windows media player if i try to download it my system says i already have most current player available

Luke-

Aug 17, 2006
www.femdomarmy.com
i have no problem downloading harold i cant double click them and preview them before i download when i double click on the click here message it takes me to micosoft download page for windows media player if i try to download it my system says i already have most current player available
I just saw this and forwarded it to our tech dept. I am not the greatest with tech stuff but I promise you you will get some help shortly

Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
see if any of this works

If you are using firefox there is also a special Windows media plugin to install. The following link should get you there:

http://port25.technet.com/pages/windows-media-player-firefox-plugin-download.aspx

If you left click on the download 1000k it should open and play in a media player window or inside your browser.
Internet Explorer opens a media player window
Firefox open the clip inside firefox with a media player plugin if you followed the directions above
Safari opens the clip in Safari using media player plugin if you followed the directions above
Google Chrome opens the clip in chrome using media player plugin if you followed the directions above

If you like the clip you can then right click and save the clip. If you would like a faster preview left click on the 512 k.

If none of this works please post browser type and version and I will see if I can replicate the problem.