so hard to satisfy my fetish life style in real life

Feb 26, 2004
Visit site
lol i'm 38 and from turkey and never had any experience about my fetish in real life...i'm sure i can find someone to satisfy my feelings by paying her but it doesn't feel natural to me and it is a temporary solution until you pay for another session...fetish fantasies had long been a taboo for the communities world wide although there are some legal activities for it in some countries but they are not commonly available everywhere. then for me the only permanent solution is to find a suitable partner who shares and enjoy your fantasies then get married and have a female supremacy oriented life for the rest of your life.

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
Well your 38 bud and as far as we know, you only live once. So if you have to pay for it once, just so you can experience it at least once in your life, then I'd go for it. But that's me. Good luck!

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Well your 38 bud and as far as we know, you only live once. So if you have to pay for it once, just so you can experience it at least once in your life, then I'd go for it. But that's me. Good luck!
Agreed - go for it, after all, you may not like it !