Solebro, how about Jenifer Beal in "Flashdance"?

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
Could you get an .avi of that scene where she warms up for a dancing routine - and she puts some bandage on her feet and she flexes her toes up and down...

That scene almost makes it worth buying the DVD.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2004
georgia, usa
Visit site
Yes, Good scene, but isn't there a scene where they are eating at some fancy place and she rubs her foot on his crouch?

ALSO ...... There is an OUTSTANDING scene with Ellen Barkin in a movie called Mac. (Early 1990s) She rubs her (no doubt size 9) feet in this guy's face while another guy watches through the key hole.

I tried searching for it at a few torrent sites ......... NO LUCK. Maybe your resources are better than mine ..... ?

Menial

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
ALSO ...... There is an OUTSTANDING scene with Ellen Barkin in a movie called Mac. (Early 1990s) She rubs her (no doubt size 9) feet in this guy's face while another guy watches through the key hole.

I tried searching for it at a few torrent sites ......... NO LUCK. Maybe your resources are better than mine ..... ?

Menial
Never heard of "Mac" but it sounds intriguing. Luckily it looks like I can get my hands on a copy in about a week. Stayed tuned.

Geez, you guys are working me, eh? No problem. Happy to be of service. Just be sure to to post a comment or two when I post these clips. :beer:

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
Flashdance is infamous for showing Jennifer's face and Marine Jahan's body.
This is true, I almost forgot about that.. Jennifer Beals was body-doubled in many of the dance scenes and body closeups. Caused a bit of controversy, as I recall. Especially since Jahan was not mentioned in the film credits.

Last edited:

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
Yeah, Rinzai, that's the scene! I've just called for Solebro 'cause... he seems to have all the answers...

Well... thanks you both! The people in this forum are surely one of a kind.

Cheers!

Feb 25, 2004
georgia, usa
Visit site
Never heard of "Mac" but it sounds intriguing. Luckily it looks like I can get my hands on a copy in about a week. Stayed tuned.

Geez, you guys are working me, eh? No problem. Happy to be of service. Just be sure to to post a comment or two when I post these clips. :beer:

Thanks Solebro,

If you don't mind me asking, how are you doing this? Netflicks (renting) and then "ripping" the desired part. I don't think it's downloading torrents.

I first heard of this movie at Cucciolo's page in the year 2000. In his feet scenes from TV section. They were just poor quality vidcaps, nothing more. Then 3 or so years later I saw the movie on cable ........... DAMN.

The only slight draw back is, the scene is of 2 teenagers. One at the foot of Ms Barkin's bed (NO nudity) and the other peeking in through a key hole. The scene is interrupted 2 or 3 times ----- to show the guy peeking in through the key hole.

I guess now that the wheels are in motion I am a little concerned that the scene has been edited OUT and THAT'S why no one has seen it. But like I said, NO NUDITY.

Thanks, Menial

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
Menial , I have a variety of sources, including my own collection. But I am always on the lookout for good trample and foot material in the mainstream. If something is out there on DVD, chances are I can find it. And when I find it I am happy to share it.

We'll find out if this copy of "Mac" has the scene you describe. I hope it does because I always liked Ellen Barkin's feet. If it doesn't, it wouldn't be the first time such a scene was edited out of the DVD. I got a chance to see "The Girl in the Gold Boots", a 1960s movie, a few weeks ago. I'd heard on this Forum that it had a scene where a girl tramples a guy in a parking lot. Unfortunately there was no such scene on the DVD I watched. For all I know it may have never had it. I also picked up a DVD that had a nice domination scene with Thandy Newton, but the scene was cut short in the version of the DVD I had.

Sometimes I strike gold and sometimes I miss. We'll find out shortly in this case.

Last edited: