Some pics from personal experience with 2 girls

Zonyt

Apr 25, 2007
Holland
Maybe it's time I contributed something so here is some amateur pics from 1 of my sessions. They sit on me in all kinds of ways and usually for 2 mins sometimes more. I'll post the trampling pics in the other section. Also got a buttdrop video but I'll only post it when I have enough likes lol IMG-20180905-WA0004.jpg IMG-20180905-WA0000.jpg IMG-20180905-WA0002.jpg IMG-20180905-WA0005.jpg IMG-20180905-WA0006.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2015
great pics!!! love the amateur stuff....wish i could post my stuff...without it being posted all over the net!! i seriously belive i have the best videos out there!!!.... i need to ask?
is it alot harder and hevaier with 2 girls? orr does it just feel the same as one girl on top?

Zonyt

Apr 25, 2007
Holland
Yes it is. I can share a bit. I might write about a session (or 2). In the last pic you can see that it's not very sharp. What happened was, they did that position 3 times prior to that for pretty long. 2 mins at least. After these they were like: Do you want a pic of this position? I was like yeah sure. So the heavier 1 immediatly got back on me. The other 1 was messing with her phone for around a min and then joined her. I was pretty much out of breath then and they were like no hold still only a few seconds and they didn't get up at all. Only after major panic they got off lol. They planning on making me pass out soon. I'm superexcited and scared simultaneously. So yeah with 1 I can last up to 3 min. With 2 hell nah.

Dec 2, 2015
Yes it is. I can share a bit. I might write about a session (or 2). In the last pic you can see that it's not very sharp. What happened was, they did that position 3 times prior to that for pretty long. 2 mins at least. After these they were like: Do you want a pic of this position? I was like yeah sure. So the heavier 1 immediatly got back on me. The other 1 was messing with her phone for around a min and then joined her. I was pretty much out of breath then and they were like no hold still only a few seconds and they didn't get up at all. Only after major panic they got off lol. They planning on making me pass out soon. I'm superexcited and scared simultaneously. So yeah with 1 I can last up to 3 min. With 2 hell nah.
Damn lol so did you pay them or was this for free?? maybe next time tell them not too move! ! You have to push your head out to breath or pass out lol

Zonyt

Apr 25, 2007
Holland
Thanks Fcushion!

I moved the 2 of em when in super saiyan out of breath mode, but next time they will bind me again in saran wrap. nothing is free but good times :p

Zonyt

Apr 25, 2007
Holland
I met the 1 in the black pants on a dutch website, then after 2 or 3 sessions she called me to ask if her friend could join to learn all this. First I started laughing hysterically and then I said yeah obviously she can join duh.