SOME PREVIEW IMPRESSIONs.... FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW THIS SITE!

Flatmouth

Feb 24, 2004
Rome
Visit site
Why keep always the eyes closed during a facestanding? If you keep them open, they will start to water. And it's beautiful to offer your tears for the mistress to wash her feet.

Trekmawur

Beatdown in China
May 9, 2005
Portland, Oregon
Visit site
Originally posted by Flatmouth
Why keep always the eyes closed during a facestanding? If you keep them open, they will start to water. And it's beautiful to offer your tears for the mistress to wash her feet.
I dunno, that would probably hurt like hell and be way to easy to sustain an eye injury wouldn't it? Great notion though with the offering tears to your mistress.

Originally posted by Flatmouth
Try it for yourself and report ;)

My experience is that sometimes you can open one eylid a bit, but reflexes make them closed when anything aproches your eyes...

which as stated before is a way to protect them, quite useful to me ;)

Flatmouth

Feb 24, 2004
Rome
Visit site
Hi friends,

my experience is that I can have my eyes open without many problems... Sometimes I'm disappointed because my eyes don't water, but I think it depends on the way the mistress balances herself on my face. Same mistress, same weight, made my eyes sometimes to cry and sometimes not. Anyway, I've never sensed any real risk in this practice.
Anybody else has anything to say?