somewhere in texas

Erik

MODERATOR. Sir BAN -A-LOT
Dec 11, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Does anyone have the pic above (it's a shot of Galt and Kaska on train tracks with Galt worshipping her) or any of the old Kaska/Katiana pics? Apparently after the last database update all my threads got nuked and the usb drive I had my pics on (don't EVER buy Verbatim) committed suicide....And apparently I can't create tags either....

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
Does anyone have the pic above (it's a shot of Galt and Kaska on train tracks with Galt worshipping her) or any of the old Kaska/Katiana pics? Apparently after the last database update all my threads got nuked and the usb drive I had my pics on (don't EVER buy Verbatim) committed suicide....And apparently I can't create tags either....
Love these pics.

Attachments

Jul 12, 2002
Visit site

Attachments

Jul 12, 2002
Visit site

Attachments

Jul 12, 2002
Visit site

Attachments