SPH with feet and toes!

soler

Apr 27, 2008
Hello!

This is my first post on here so not sure if this is the right section...i'm into 'sph foot fetish' not being well endowed myself i like being humiliated and trampled under ladies toes - aswell toe/pecker comparisons and the usual foot fetish stuff :p Here's a few funny pics i thought i'd share:

MileHighMikayla's real scale ruler shot against my pecker: (photo shoped but true scale comparison) :eek:

View attachment 235375

Kerri Taylor sizing up her big toe against my erection real scale size again: (stepping on my pic for real!) :bugeyes:

View attachment 235376

Simone Danalustrous humiliating me as usual :)

View attachment 235377

Sorry if i've upset anyone - but sadly yep i'm into this :p

Jan 5, 2009
Wow, cool twist! Get one of your ladyfriends to try to push your pecker back into you with her big toe. I don't think it's actually possible, but it would be fun trying and would open up a whole new area of humiliation about being fucked by a woman's feet, whose toes are bigger than your dick. If you are at all into sissy stuff there's a world of opportunity as well.

You're in the right place, pal! Welcome to the foot service! :lildog:

soler

Apr 27, 2008
hey Jimmy Choo it is 100% possible - i've got an 'inny' :) Besides i can easily do that with just my index finger so a girls big toe will be no problem! Beleive it or not i actually 'came' like this (several times) with the stimulation of the finger pressing on it up and down in ito its socket!

Well i might just see a certain amazonian mistress i mentioned in another post and i sought of had this idea where there was erotic wrestling (which she loves) but she overpowers me and gives me a forced footjob which i try to resist. Then she could give me a 'toe socket job' LOL - there u go a new term!

If we can record the session it would be cool - but we shall see!

View attachment 235474

Last edited:

soler

Apr 27, 2008
Re:

Wow, cool twist! Get one of your ladyfriends to try to push your pecker back into you with her big toe. I don't think it's actually possible, but it would be fun trying and would open up a whole new area of humiliation about being fucked by a woman's feet, whose toes are bigger than your dick. If you are at all into sissy stuff there's a world of opportunity as well.

You're in the right place, pal! Welcome to the foot service! :lildog:
Sorry for the 5 year late reply lol (bumping up old thread haters forgive me), but I stumbled upon this un-answered request - but its been done!