SSBBW in the UK?

May 12, 2018
devon
Does anybody know any supersize BBW into extreme facesitting in the UK?

Is there any SSBBW in UK reading this that wants to fulfil my dream and sit on me until i pass out starting slowly and building up to a full smother?

PM me please

aslik

Jul 27, 2003
Midlands, England, UK
Visit site
I don't know what you deem supersize, but Abbie48JJ on AdultWork is an excellent smother session. I don't know whether she'd agree to making you pass out, but her ass on my face made my vision go to shit.

May 12, 2018
devon
I know o Abbie but she will not go that far, as for adultwork tried the usual yes certainly, paid the money then it just didn't happen, phrases like, I thought you had just passed out, sorry time up come to mind lol

May 12, 2018
devon
Perhaps you could ask them to sit on you for as long as you can hold something in your hand. Once you black out, it falls to the ground and they get up.
Certainly would and have considered it this way if i can find someone genuinely wanting to make me pass out

Jul 21, 2002
UK
I've had a word with Mistress Aubrey Kachingwe and she's said for you to get in touch with her and discuss it with her. She's not an SSBBW but she is a BBW and has one of the most amazing bums it has ever been my pleasure to be smothered by.

She also has a smother harness which she uses to great effect. It was difficult enough for me to breathe when I was trapped in it with some wiggle room, but had she decided to pull the straps any tighter, and/or bent over any harder, it would have been impossible. Maybe this could be another variation for you! Good luck anyway.

You can contact her by email through her Adultwork page - www.adultwork.com/aubreyxo

Let us know how you get on.

May 12, 2018
devon
I've had a word with Mistress Aubrey Kachingwe and she's said for you to get in touch with her and discuss it with her. She's not an SSBBW but she is a BBW and has one of the most amazing bums it has ever been my pleasure to be smothered by.

She also has a smother harness which she uses to great effect. It was difficult enough for me to breathe when I was trapped in it with some wiggle room, but had she decided to pull the straps any tighter, and/or bent over any harder, it would have been impossible. Maybe this could be another variation for you! Good luck anyway.

You can contact her by email through her Adultwork page - www.adultwork.com/aubreyxo

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks Fred

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Thanks for all members reccommendations, but are there NO women in the UK who will respond directly? Im sure the site has women onboard? anybody want to prove this fact?
There are (or rather were in the past) & I have personally made direct contact with eight or so Ladies through this community. I am still in touch with some of them as friends. However, due to the behaviour of some male memmbers in the past they take littl part in the forum thesedays.
However, unacceptable behaviour towards other members is no longer tolerated & is dealt with swiftly & firmly.