Stand on your man ! (warning...transgender content)

Divinyl

Mistress Divinyl
Sep 30, 2002
Central Kentucky
360.yahoo.com
After a funfilled weekend in Atlanta with My slave, I decide to play a little game with him. I put him in the horsey position and stood on his back in My spikes just to see how long he could last before collapsing in a pile on the floor.
Well to make a long story short, the boy was so eager to please and not disappoint that he NEVER did. In spite of My stomping, jumping and even rib kicking! I suppose next time I will have to 'up the ante' with some sharper heels, perhaps some of the BZ variety.

Here are some captures from the video and a link to the preview vid on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btr013IhOPo
Enjoy!

Mistress Divinyl

Divinyl

Mistress Divinyl
Sep 30, 2002
Central Kentucky
360.yahoo.com
Nothing definite as of now 'lover' for the DC area, although that is where the lucky victim of My video hails from. So you know it won't be too long. Best to fill out an App to Serve at My site, as those are what I go through when visiting a particular location.

Mistress D

Jul 30, 2002
Visit site
Thanks Ms Divinyl,
I already filled out the app on YOUR site, just waiting for my chance to serve under YOUR feet and heels and trade digital images for YOUR site!!!!!!

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Great clip & thanks for the link - just a pity the shirt stayed on though. That's something I'd like to try sometime.

Divinyl

Mistress Divinyl
Sep 30, 2002
Central Kentucky
360.yahoo.com
Several More Pics....

Thanks so much for all the kind words. Always good to hear from you Stryder and I just love it when Our Moderatrix takes the time to leave a compliment!:eyebrows:

Here are a couple more snaps from the vid....then I will go onto something new.

btw...I have a session planned with Mr. Rugman early September in NYC, so expect great things to come out of that!!

Regards,

Mistress Divinyl

peritus

Nervous Tramplee
Aug 7, 2002
Istanbul/Turkey
Hey Divinyl, I just thought I'd drop by and tell you I had my first ever session with a local TG and just loved it. She hadn't done alot of trample but got right into it with a great variety of shoes and boots to choose from. What I liked best is her ability to deliver really harsh jumping which was amazing.

I know alot of guys are completely against TG trample but as far as I'm concerned I'd do it again. It all comes down to great trample.
+1

My ice cream theory. Everybody must be try different taste of ice cream. Strawberry, lemon, chocolate, vanilla etc. Always same is so boring. :D

Regards,