Starting an Extreme Facesitting C4S Store - Introduction and What’s to Come

Jul 9, 2018
Hello all,

I have been a lurker of these forums for 10+ years (currently 25 years old) but only recently decided to take my plunge into the scene. As an avid consumer of facesitting/smother videos for many years, I have decided it is finally time to contribute something of my own to this lovely community. My girlfriend and I have been experimenting with facesitting for quite some time now, and after many long, detailed conversations, we have decided to start filming our sessions and open a C4S store to share them with the world. This decision is not driven solely by potential profits— we know we shouldn’t expect to make very much money at first. The main reason we decided to start filming our sessions is because we’re going to be doing this stuff, regardless. Why not let the camera roll and see what comes of it?

So, what kind of content can you expect from our store?

Our videos will center around all of the most extreme aspects of the facesitting fetish. First of all, everything we do will be 100 percent full-weight, no bullshit, no ambiguous or unconvincing camera angles, and no mercy given to my face, ever. Our content will include: jeansitting, leather/latex/spandex sitting, panties/thongs (don’t worry, we’ll cover every type of clothing) smothering until panic (or worse, hehe) with full-body restraints and innovative immobilization methods to ensure I have zero control over how long she chooses to sit, endurance facesitting (very long periods of facesitting with absolutely no breaks and minimal breathing achieved only through struggle, jeans included, 60+ minutes), hard-surface facesitting (for long periods as well), ergonomic/human-furniture scenarios, multiple girls facesitting with lesbian themes (when/if we can find girls who are interested and capable of being extreme enough with their sitting style), and generally just pushing the limits of what’s humanly possible for me to withstand in every single video. Face-standing and trampling may occasionally make an appearance on the store, but it will not be our focus, and you can be certain it will be equally extreme as the rest of our content. Given the damaging effects these sessions will have on my face and nose, and the fact that we both have full-time careers, we won’t be able to post daily or multiple times per week. But you can expect weekly to biweekly video updates, and they will definitely be worth the wait.

In addition, we will offer custom videos at a low, flat-rate cost, regardless of video length or the content requested. This will be your chance to get creative and see your most extreme fantasies played out on camera.

We know the market currently lacks this type of content. I won’t point anyone out by name, but many of the producers who claim to produce extreme content fail to regularly push boundaries, or lack intensity in one or more of the dimmensions I listed above. Our goal is to fill that void and satisfy all fetishists out there who crave genuinely extreme facesitting/smother videos on a consistent basis. We promise our videos will contain the most extreme facesitting you have ever seen. To ensure this promise, we will always take feedback and criticism from viewers and adjust our approach accordingly. We are currently building up content and developing a strategy for moving forward. I don’t have a store-opening date yet, but I will follow up on this post as soon as I have more details.

In the meantime, we will be happy to take custom video requests if any of you are eager for proof to back up the claims I have made on this post. As a temporary policy due to our current lack of content and credibility, you will not be expected to pay prior to receiving the video. If you fail to pay after you have received it, you will simply be blacklisted for any future customs, with the exception being that the video did not meet established criteria or standards. And obviously, these videos are not to be shared or posted on any streaming websites. Copyright law is not my area of expertise, but it is something I will be looking into as we move forward with our plan.

Please send all video requests to dedicatedfaceseat@yahoo.com to discuss pricing and other details.

Well folks, that’s all I have for now. Feel free to comment with any thoughts, opinions, questions, suggestions, concerns, advice, etc. and I’ll respond as much as I can!

-DFS

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2018
I can't wait. This is definitely something that I'm interested in. Do you have any idea when the store will be opened and do you have a smotherbox or smotherbench?
As soon as possible! Ideally within a few weeks or a month, and hopefully no longer than two months. It’s going to take some time to prepare the initial batch of videos. Hopefully some viewers of this thread will take advantage of our custom video offer in the meantime.

And no, unfortunately I don’t own either of those yet, but I definitely want to get my hands on either or both ASAP!

Jul 9, 2018
Can't wait for your store. Will you be doing full weight buttdrops on the face. That's something I would love to see . good luck with everything
We haven’t experimented with butt drops yet, but I’m into it. If that is something people would be interested in seeing, we would probably do it. We’d probably have to test the waters with her landing fullweight on my chest before moving up to my face... I can definitely take it, though ;)

Jul 9, 2018
Hi.

This sounds great. Hope to see some human furniture style facesitting.

Do you have any teaser/preview pics to get our imaginations going:)
There will be a lot of human furniture scenarios. That’s actually one of my focuses with these videos. The pure ergonomic aspect to facesitting— being used as a seat and nothing more. Being ignored while The woman engages with something else, and your well-being disregarded for long periods of time, because how else would you expect a woman to treat a chair, couch, the floor, etc. when sitting on it?

I will look into releasing a short promo vid or some pics this so that people don’t start thinking we’re all talk and no action.

Jul 9, 2018
Here are a couple low quality pictures from back when we had just started playing around with the idea of filming our sessions. I hope you enjoy!

Also, an update: We are still working on getting the initial batch of videos together and are making decent progress. In addition, we are actually filming a custom video tomorrow for our first buyer! Don't forget that you can contact me on here or at dedicatedfaceseat@yahoo.com for any custom video requests! For a low flat rate cost, you can have total control over every single detail of the video (duration, sitting style, clothing, surface type, types of bondage/restraints, etc.)

Attachments

John

Infidel
Staff member
Jul 8, 2002
www.mistressdestiny.com
There will be a lot of human furniture scenarios. That’s actually one of my focuses with these videos. The pure ergonomic aspect to facesitting— being used as a seat and nothing more. Being ignored while The woman engages with something else, and your well-being disregarded for long periods of time, because how else would you expect a woman to treat a chair, couch, the floor, etc. when sitting on it?
Now you're talking my language! If you want your clips to be advertised here, send me an email at webmasterdestiny@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2018
How about underwater facesitting? Have a few but definitely would be extreme
This won't be in our first batch of videos, but it's definitely a possibility if enough people want to see it. If you don't want to wait, just email me with exactly what you want to see and we'll make it happen. :cool: