Stormy shares a farting video

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
Dear Mistress Stormy,
Thank you so very much for the wonderful and exciting clip. Oh , if only I could be the unseen person you were giving those commands to, to put my nose and sniff in the place you demanded. And that tantalizing stain on your pants, oh wow, I would try to clean it off with my tongue if given the opportunity. And it would be best if I could try to clean the stain while you were wearing the pants as you were in the clip. I must disagree with something you were saying however. You said your farts had a disgusting smell (or some similar word to that affect) as you demanded the unseen person to smell them. But they would not be disgusting to me, they would be heavenly as you yourself are.
Thank you again, and best wishes to you on your store. I know that anyone ordering from it will be getting great material.
Tad

Oct 14, 2008
Thanks!

Dear Mistress Stormy,
Thank you so very much for the wonderful and exciting clip. Oh , if only I could be the unseen person you were giving those commands to, to put my nose and sniff in the place you demanded. And that tantalizing stain on your pants, oh wow, I would try to clean it off with my tongue if given the opportunity. And it would be best if I could try to clean the stain while you were wearing the pants as you were in the clip. I must disagree with something you were saying however. You said your farts had a disgusting smell (or some similar word to that affect) as you demanded the unseen person to smell them. But they would not be disgusting to me, they would be heavenly as you yourself are.
Thank you again, and best wishes to you on your store. I know that anyone ordering from it will be getting great material.
Tad
Thanks for the Awesome feedback! Im glad you enjoyed it so much :)

Jan 15, 2009
i think god broke the mould when he made that ass...thank you. May I say you are incredibly pretty too

Last edited:

teezee7

Aug 14, 2009
Yo Stormy that ass has my dick sore as FUCK!I cant stop beating it when I watch your clips.The perfect pear shape you have is REALLY DIVINE!!I guess you have another faithful worshipper!!!!

Raheem89

Oct 23, 2009
Can you sit on my face butt naked with yo butt cheeks spreaded as far as you can spread them while Im eating your butt and pussy out

Jan 28, 2008
Working on the magic potion !

I'm working on the "magic potion" to turn my self into a doll. I think I've almost got it right , however , haven't quite figured out the logistics of how to have myself shipped to Your door yet ! I WAS trying to figure out a "reversal-potion", and then it hit me ............why in the hell would I EVER wanna do that? LOL No need to have the transformation reversed , .....I'd wanna be YOUR "fart-doll" for eternity ! LOL please keep the good stuff coming. You are exquisite ! :pbbbbblt:

Oct 14, 2008
I'm working on the "magic potion" to turn my self into a doll. I think I've almost got it right , however , haven't quite figured out the logistics of how to have myself shipped to Your door yet ! I WAS trying to figure out a "reversal-potion", and then it hit me ............why in the hell would I EVER wanna do that? LOL No need to have the transformation reversed , .....I'd wanna be YOUR "fart-doll" for eternity ! LOL please keep the good stuff coming. You are exquisite ! :pbbbbblt:
Hehehe Very cute :D Ya the life of my Doll is a Very good one indeed!