Stormy Shares Another Fart!

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
Mistress Stormy, I am sure this video is also an exciting wonderful clip, anything of yours is terrific, but it seems to be a .rar file and I don't have the softwear to play it. I will try to get it on line. Thanks any way.
Tad

Oct 14, 2008
Tad

Mistress Stormy, I am sure this video is also an exciting wonderful clip, anything of yours is terrific, but it seems to be a .rar file and I don't have the softwear to play it. I will try to get it on line. Thanks any way.
Tad
Ok,What I will do is put this video my Imac and do what I did to the scratch and sniff video,seeing you could watch that one,this one should work from my Imac too I will do it later today for you

Apr 6, 2006
winnipeg
Visit site
wow and thanks

thank you for doing what you do. I;m going thru a rough time in my life ya know stress and family BS and spending time with such an open minded GODDESS like you help to get thru the days. Thanks again you are awsome.

Oct 14, 2008
thank you for doing what you do. I;m going thru a rough time in my life ya know stress and family BS and spending time with such an open minded GODDESS like you help to get thru the days. Thanks again you are awsome.
Awww Im glad im able to help when you are having a hard time in life :)

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
Mistress Stormy, that would be so great if you would do that so I can see your video, and so appreciated. But even if you didn't go to all that trouble, I think you are wonderful. If you do put the video on your Imac, I will love it and you, but I will love you in any event.
Tad