Street bum stepped on...

Jan 13, 2009
London, England
Thanks, but no. She's ugly and a a bad singer. Have no talent at all.
Oh, and she must be high, so she could pierce my eyeball. :lilgump:
I agree that she is pretty ugly. But a bad singer? You gotta be kidding. I don't really enjoy her type of music, but i can appreciate she is an amazing singer when not absolutely shit faced.

Jan 13, 2009
London, England
Well if you follow my earlier comment, i would put it to you on that occasion she was probably so drunk/drugged up that her performance was affected.

Its hard to judge a performer on one gig, she is very talented imo.

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
If she was in the mood from some trampling material, I would be at her feet in no time. It's better to be trampled by a not so ugly superstar, that by some 200 pounds "monster truck". Sorry but I'm not a big fan of the extra-large women... even if it's just for a friendly trample time.

Jan 16, 2004
VEGAS
Visit site
Different strokes for different folks. Everyone here loves trample, big girls, short, tall, small, bad singer and ugly or not...Who cares? On a day when I am in the right mood and she is willing to step on me...WTF, go for it.

Aug 13, 2002
Visit site
shes not a 100% total babe but the guys here that say they would not be tramped by her are 100% full of SHIT.. they are just going with the mainstream flow that loves to hate her, just like they do Lindsey lohan and britney spears ect. ect....
its just internet geeks trying to feel powerful on a trample forum...

SubHero

Long Standing Member
May 20, 2006
shes not a 100% total babe but the guys here that say they would not be tramped by her are 100% full of SHIT.. they are just going with the mainstream flow that loves to hate her, just like they do Lindsey lohan and britney spears ect. ect....
Oh. So you're denying everyone's right to offer an honest opinion? Sorry, I reject that. I don't find Amy Winehouse attractive.

I mean...LOOK at her.

Last edited:

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Well, I must be full of S H One T as well then, because I just would not want a trample from AW any more than I would want one from cherrie blair.

I don't dislike her either, in fact I think it's a great shame that someone with her writing talent & voice is on such a self-destructive course, which is probably why she usually looks so skanky.