Suggestion for HighHeelHeidi

Sep 27, 2005
Montreal,qc Canada
fetlife.com
What I would like to see from HighHeelHeidi.

1) I would like to see a cock under a thick plestiglass sheet and with Katja and Biene standing full weight on top. They may dance on the plestiglass floor also!

2) A cock crushing competition for girls! The winner is the one who crush it the flater. They may use any kind of shoes!

3) A cock crushing competition for guys! The winner is the one who could handle the heiviest. all the girls have to stand full weight!

Unfortunately I leave in the Montreal area and I think HighHeelHeidi is not in my area, but if theire is any lady in my area who want to make those picture or clip, they are welcome. Just send me an email at keuplat@msn.com or post a message here!

Thank you!

KeuPlat

Sep 27, 2005
Montreal,qc Canada
fetlife.com
I chose Katja and Biene not only because they are the heaviest but also because they are very cute and I wana be trample by those to lady.

I think they are not that heavy, I already been trample by a bbw(163 kg) and she step full weight on my sexe. It was heavy but not enought to crush it flat! I think I could handle them easily.

Try to be fully errect before they step on it. Thay way it wont crush flat and wont hurt that much. That's my tip. Check my avatar it's me under 163 kg! I must say she was realy heavy she leave a lot of blue dot on it and it still sure for 2 days. I realy love to be crush and if I could find and heavier bbw or many lady to crush it I will be to heaven!

KeuPlat

Jun 30, 2003
Visit site
i too must say that the cock crushing on highheelheidis site ist god but always the same. the idea with th plexi glass is very good!

i too would love to see some butt crushing with katja!!! she hs such an awesome butt! myáybe the girls could SIT on the cock, stuck under a glass or something...

Jul 18, 2004
somewhere in texas
Visit site
i love the models and cock trample pictures from high heel heidi.i think there great frank.all of the models look good to me.its great. keep it up.not only the do the smaller models do great work but the heavy ones do also.keep it up. :2guns: