Summer Holiday Squashing Experience (Amazons, Human Furniture, Trample, FS, Crush)

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
squeezemeflat.deviantart.com
On my last summer holiday I made an unbelievable and memorable squashing experience that was nearly too good to be true but also turned into a real challenge that got out of control and could have cost my life. But that I am here now and able to write about it shows I made it out alive.

I am just a short skinny guy in my mid-thirties, hardly 5'6“ (167 cm) and 128 lbs. As far as I can think back I have always been the tiniest and weakest guy in class back in school and even all the girls were always taller and stronger than me. Not sure whether it started with two girls of my class wrestling me down some day just for fun, but I know I have been dreaming of getting overwhelmed and squashed by bigger and heavier girls from my early childhood on. Although I don't look like I am quite strong and can endure a lot of weight on my body. Over the years I had trained my body to cope with heavy weights, starting when I was a young teenager with piling sandbags, tyres and other heavy weights on top of me. In my mid-twenties I overcame my shyness towards women when I dared to contact some fetish wrestling ladies for a paid session where 5 of them teamed up against me. Two years later I participated in a fetish clip shooting during which two young ladies drove their car over my stomach several times.

Now, I was in my second week of a relaxing beach holiday, just laying on the beach after an exhausting swim in the roaring waves of the Atlantic, when suddenly I heard a loud cheerful chatting of three young women walking down to the beach-chairs right behind me. It was late afternoon, most of the beach guests had already left to prepare themselves for dinner. Curiousity made me turn around and I tried to get a secret glimpse, and I witnessed three graces, beautiful Amazons of my dreams! One was a blonde with long hair and a white bikini. She had a tanned athletic body with wide hips and a set of firm round boobs that looked like a C-cup. The girl next to her had dark auburn shoulder-length hair. She had a black bikini and was full-figured, with curves at the right places. The third looked a little heavier, she had longer golden brown hair and a beautiful face, also very curvy but also a little more belly than the other two. She wore a black bikini with white applications. When they left to take a swim I couldn't help but watch their backsides, and the two Amazons in black bikinis had very strong legs with meaty thighs and big round butts. All three looked rather tall to me, taller than 5'8“ at least, as far as I could guess from my laying position. I tried to imagine how much they weighed… And when they returned from the Ocean and plopped down heavily on the beach-chairs behind me, I watched the fabric strain and bend deep under their weight. I imagined those three beauties piling up on me and pushing me into the sand… Oh my God, all three of them must have tipped the scales at a combined weight of close to 500 pounds! Immediately I noticed a certain stiffness of a body part between my legs that seemed to call for attention. Of course there was no way I would ever reveal my dream to them and I had a hard time to suppress the hard-on in my swim shorts. I decided to turn around and lay on my front to hide the tent…

Trying to think of something different I still had their vivid chit-chatting on my ears all the time. Hmmm… cheerful women in their mid-twenties… maybe open-minded for a lot of fun… and then something happened that should change everything!

One tall guy, bodybuilder-type of 6 ft and at least 220 pounds, came along flirting and bragging, doing some push-ups in the sand and calling for the girls' attention. The bigger of the girls made fun at him, telling him his push-ups wouldn't impress her. If he'd be strong enough to do push-ups with one of them on his back? The guy agreed and instantly the blonde was straddling his back and the guy was doing his push-ups with her cowgirl-style on him. I couldn't believe my eyes… After a count of ten he had to give up and all girls were breaking out in laughter when he collapsed with the blonde on top.

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
Obviously the girls had noticed me watching the scene because shortly after the bodybuilder guy had left they asked me if I liked watching the bragging guy collapsing under one of them… I felt busted and guess I was blushing when I heard myself answering:

„I was surprised indeed… A muscle guy like him… should have been able to take a lightweight girl on top… I'd say I could take two of you on my back and still accomplish the same count of push-ups!“

The girls smiled at me.

„Never ever!“ the blonde said. „We're quite tall and heavier than we might look.“

„And you're quite the short and skinny guy. Guess each of us is a lot heavier than you. You'd never be able to make a single push-up with only one of us on your back!“ the second girl taunted me.

I shrugged my shoulders and pretended to know better.

„Well, if you really dare, come here and we'll give it a try!“ the girls laughed.

Could it really be my lucky day today? I tried to calm down myself when I got up from my towel and stepped over to the girls.

„Hi! I am Sam by the way!“

„Wow! You look even tinier now that you stand in front of us,“ the blonde said, „you'll break like a little twig under us! Hi, I'm Jenna! I am 5'9“ and 165 lbs!“

Ooops, I thought to myself, never expected her to be THAT heavy… Next in line, the one with the auburn hair, was Jazmine, introducing herself with 5'10“ and 182 lbs. Finally Ashley, the one with the golden brown hair and a beautiful face with green eyes.

„Don't ask me to sit on you, I guess I'd turn you into a pancake!“ she giggled. „I am 5'11“ and 198 lbs… Maybe a few more since I am on holiday!“

Doing some quick maths in my head, I had 545 lbs of beauty sitting right in front of me, ready to test my stamina!

„And what about you? How tall are you?“ Jenna inquired.

„I am nearly 5'6“ and 128 lbs.“

The girls grinned at me.

„How puny you are! Jenna's already nearly 40 pounds more than you! No way you could carry two of us!“

„Well, let's give it a try!“ I said and got on my fours. „Who wants to start?“ I invited them.

Ashley laughed. „Well, if you still insist, you should take Jenna and Jazmine. I am too heavy for you!“

Jenna and Jazmine looked at each other exchanging some secret signs before they stepped to me. I got ready in push-up position with my arms stretched, preparing for the weight to come. First I felt a warm breath in my neck and then Jazmine's body weight came down on me, her soft warm belly and big boobs flattening against my back. She felt quite heavy but still okay for me. But then the weight nearly doubled when Jenna laid down on top of Jazmine. Jazmine giggled. „You're crushing me, Jenna! Oh my God, you're so heavy!“

Ashley challenged me. „Okay Sam! Let's go! Show us how strong you are!“

I started to bend my arms, narrowing the gap between my body and the beach, with Jenna's and Jazmine's combined weight of 347 pounds on my back. It took all my strength to push myself up again from the lowest position. My arms trembled like hell under the strain… Those two girls were soo incredibly heavy, I instantly realized that I bit off more than I could chew. But failing was no option for me! With all that sexy weight on top of me and a beautiful Ashley watching my performance, some kind of erotic stimulation fueled up my stamina and energy, and I managed to to 6 push-ups – to be honest, I was cheating a little bit as I didn't go all the way down. Ashley was counting and her comments made me go further beyond my limit, overstressing my muscles till they hurt, reaching the number 9, and then as I tried for the10th and the last time, my arms called it a day and simply refused duty. The load on my back was getting unbearable, and looking to the side I noticed Ashley standing right next to us.

„Come on, Sam! One last time! You'll make it!“ she was laughing. „Or do you give up?“

Having said that she lifted one of her feet and brought it down on Jenna's back, just pressing slightly from above. That was too much! I collapsed into the sand with Jenna and Jazmine on top of me. I felt my body flatten under their combined weight, and suddenly the weight increased by a remarkable amount! Ashley couldn't resist to join in the fun and laid down on top of the pile with me at the bottom of this heavy stack! Jazmine and Jenna were grunting under Ashley's weight, but I was crushed under their combined 545 pounds, completely flattened into the sand, unable to move, hardly able to breathe! All girls laughed and finally rolled off of me. I was gasping for air and slowly rolled onto my back. Jazmine stretched out her hand to me and pulled me up.

„Congrats! You did really well!“ Ashley said.

„We didn't expect you to last that long! You're amazingly strong! Was really fun playing with you.“

Jenna however noticed the bulge in my shorts.

„Oh, look at that! That wasn't a fair challenge! He had a third arm helping him pushing us up!“ she laughed.

„Well, I guess he enjoys getting squashed under big girls!“ Jazmine said.

„If you really like it that much, Sam, maybe we can practice a little more tomorrow!“ Ashley teased me with a mischievous grin.

I was in heaven! Ashley asked for my phone number to stay in touch, before they left, leaving me flabberghasted on the beach. I definitely needed to cool down in the Ocean…

Late that night, I was already in bed, I heard the typical sound of a new whatsapp message on my phone. It was Ashley.

„Hi Sam! Tomorrow 5 p.m. Blue Bay.
You know, that secluded beach area behind the rocks?
We'll await you there. If you still dare… ;)
And be prepared to get really squashed flat! LOL!“

I looked at Ashley's sexy profile picture for some time, wondering what they had in store for me. Needless to say I didn't get much of sleep for the rest of the night…

[to be continued]

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
Thanks... The story continues...

Having been awake till early morning before fatigue finally overwhelmed me, I overslept till after 10 in the morning. Being excited and full of anticipation I wasn't able to concentrate on any activities and my appetite was low, although I was sure I would need a lot of energy today. The time passed by and I was nervously awaiting 5 p.m. Clad in shorts, t-shirt and sneakers I walked down the beach at 4.35, walking away from the busy part of the beach towads the rocks. There were no hotels behind there, the Ocean and beach was rocky, so hardly any people were using this part of the beach. Several times I looked back to see if anyone was watching or following me. I climbed between the rocks and hidden from sight I watched over to the Blue Bay. Some old boats were resting on the beach and then I saw Jenna, Jazmine and Ashley sitting on some towels near a big rock, with some surfboards laying next to them. Suddenly all three turned towards me and waved at me. They had seen me! No backing-up now… I was making my way through the rocks onto the sandy part of the lonely beach. Big rocks, palm trees and a cliff of 40 to 50 ft height separated the bay from the rest of the island.

Smiling I approached the three girls. „Hi Sam! Nice you made all the way here… We weren't sure if you would really come!“ Jazmine said. Jazmine and Ashley were wearing black bathing suits, Jenna had white shorts and a short top, leaving her tanned belly free.

„Sure,“ I said, „what made you think I wouldn't come?“

„Well, maybe you're afraid of big girls… And there is no one here to hear your screams and help you when we start squashing you!“ Ashley giggled.

„Well, it definitely takes more than you three to squash me!“ I laughed.

The three beauties looked at each other, exchanging some conspirational glances that made me doubt about their plans for me, but only for a short moment. Excitement to be with three beautiful Amazons in this lonely spot made me ignore any fears.

„So, why don't we start easy on you with a little warm-up?“ Ashley asked me.

„We thought you could be our ponyboy! Carry each of us for a full round around this big rock here!“

I must have looked a little puzzled, and Jenna stood up and pulled me back to reality.

„Now, get on your fours! I want to ride you!“

Without protest I did what she said, and Jenna plopped down her firm ass on my lower back. I started moving on my fours, on a big circle around the rock, the warm sand acting like sandpaper on my bare knees and hands. It wasn't really a challenging job to carry first Jenna and then Jazmine on my back, but Ashley's heavy body on my third round was slowly wearing me out. I only felt a little humiliated, but then, the girls were laughing and we had some fun. And nobody was here to watch me…

„Okay, and now let's see if you can take two of us!“

Jenna and Jazmine straddled my back, Jazmine sitting her big butt on my lower back, hugging close to Jenna in front of her. I had had their combined weight of 347 pounds already on my back yesterday, and now it was an easier task as I didn't need to do some push-ups, just crawl through the sand. With Ashley and Jazmine and their combined 380 pounds however they were slowly pushing me to my limits. Totally exhausted after five big circles playing their ponyboy, Jenna shouted: „And now all three!“ and jumped on, straddling my neck! With all 545 pounds on my back I wasn't able to move a single inch! My left arm bent under the load and I was loosing my balance, and the girls fell off me.

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
„Hey, you bad ponyboy! That calls for some punishment!“ Jazmine shouted angrily. „On your back!“

Thinking it would be fun I obeyed and rolled onto my back. Jazmine straddled me, each of her bare feet on either side of my chest, her 5'10“ 182-lbs-frame towering threatening above me. She looked into my face and out of a sudden…

… let her full 182 pounds drop down, butt-first onto my stomach! Ooooppphhh! I wasn't prepared for that! She wiggled her big butt into my flattened belly.

„How's that? Can't take a big girl's buttdrop?“

She moved up and straddled my chest, her pussy nearly touching my chin. All her 182 pounds resting heavily on my ribs, I had a hard time breathing. With her left hand she reached behind her, grabbing my slowly stiffening cock.

„Ashley, here's something for you to flatten!“ Jazmine giggled.

In a matter of seconds Ashley was over me, facing away from me, and dropped her huge and heavy butt on my groin, flattening my little hard-on and pressing another 'Oooofff' from my lips. Jazmine and Ashley leaned back to back, slowly grinding and bouncing me under their combined 380 pounds.

„If you think, this is punishment, Sam, we have to disappoint you! This is just a little foreplay! Jenna!“

I looked up to see Jenna crouching over my head. Her white jeans shorts stretched around her firm butt, which slowly lowered towards my face and filled my view. Then she was sitting down full-weight on my face, the hard fabric of her jeans hurting like hell as she rode like a rodeo girl on my face, crushing my nose. At least that way she couldn't seal my nose and mouth and I was able to get a little air. Don't know how long those three girls were sitting on me, grinding and bouncing me flatter and flatter into the beach. But I really felt beaten and bruised when they finally got up. I was gasping for air. When I opened my eyes I saw all three of them standing around me and looking down on my squashed body.

„You can deem yourself lucky that Jenna was on your face! If Ashley had planted her big butt on your face you would for sure have passed out!“ Jazmine chuckled.

„Time for the next round! Let's check your abs muscles!“ Ashley announced.

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
Thanks for the replies...

Carefully Jenna placed her right foot on my crotch and slowly transferred all her weight. Then her left foot followed onto my belly. Soon she was pumping me, shifting her weight from my crotch to my belly and back, finally starting to march on place! Her bare feet pummeling my lower body with all her solid 165 pounds! I was sure what would come next… Jazmine was taking her place, trampling me under her 182 pounds. And finally, Ashley was stomping me under her 198 or something more pounds, but it wasn't too bad as she had big feet with meaty soles. It seemed to me they were a little disappointed that I was silently taking their trampling without beggig for mercy. So they had to push it to the next level! Jazmine was taking Jenna on her back, piggy-back, so their combined 347 pounds were concentrated on Jazmine's beautiful but very slim feet which sank deeply into my belly. The heel of her right foot landed heavily on my crotch and caused some serious pain, next she leaned forward and the balls of her feet were digging deep into my belly, her toes spreading widely so I had a close look onto her perfectly manicured toenails. Nonetheless, the crushing weight made me clench my teeth and hope for a soon end of their merciless trampling…

„Okay, that was too easy!“ Ashley proclaimed. „Sam could watch us and prepare himself for every impact! We need to make it more challenging for him!“

With that she jumped and landed with both feet square on my belly. Ooooppphhhh!

„I make sure he doesn't move away, Jenna, Jazmine, get him tied up!“

I was still gasping under Ashley's weight on my stomach, when I saw Jenna and Jazmine lifting towels from the beach, revealing old concrete blocks buried in the sand with big rusty steel rings.

„Look what we found here! Long time ago fishermen used to tie down their boats here… Perfect to tie our squash victims to the ground, don't you think so?“ Ashley teased me.

Quickly Jenna and Jazmine attached some leather straps to the rings and tied my ankles and my wrists, pulling the straps tight so my arms were stretched above my head and my legs stretched firmly to the opposite side. Now I was really a helpless victim to their squashing olympics!

Ashley stepped off from my belly and laid a towel over my face.

„Now you can't see anything… No way to prepare yourself for any impact… and no way to crouch or curl up in an futile effort to protect yourself!“

And plop! A feet landed heavily on my bare belly… This was the start of a relentless trampling… The girls must have started running around in circles stepping and jumping on my body. Most of the time they landed on my belly, sometimes on my crotch and sometimes on my chest. I was really anxious they might crack my ribs or my sternum! And nothing could prepare me for the impacts of their merciless stomping bare feet. I tensed my muscles all the time and started to groan and moan which seemed to make the girls even more furious! Like they were up for a contest wo could stomp the loudest groan from me! I totally lost my sense of time. As I couldn't see anything all my senses were concentrated on listening to the girls' chatting, laughing, their footsteps in the sand, feeling the vibrations of their running around and the impacts of their feet on my body. And somehow… Not sure… after a while… my senses seemed to fool me… Was there a new voice I didn't know? Or two voices I couldn't identify? And the steps… wasn't there a smaller foot? Some lighter weight? And some a lot heavier than those of Ashley's meaty soles?

„I think he's trying to peek from under the towel here!“ An unknown voice exclaimed. And suddenly I felt pressure on my forehead, shortly followed by a stinging pain in my nose! Obviously someone had stepped onto my face crushing my nose. My skull was under pressure and firmly crushed into the sand!

„I'm standing on his head! Full weight! Like a ballerina!“

„Like a ballerina! Muahaha! Never seen a 6 ft and 190 lbs ballerina before!“ Jenna laughed.

„Better step off him before you break his skull, Sara!“

„6 ft and a half. And 192 lbs!“ Sara laughed.

The pressure eased. Sara? What the hell was going on here?

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
„Guess we tested his abs muscles long enough. Let's see if he's still alive.“ Ashley said.

„Time he gets to know all of us!“ she added.

Sara's toes curled around the towel and she lifted it off my face without bending down by picking it up with her foot. I looked up and saw a round wall of Amazon bodies standing in a circle around me.

„Awww… he's still alive!“ a tall redhead mocked.

„But it looks like he's already half an inch flatter!“

„Hard to believe a skinny guy like him can get flatter at all!“

All girls burst into laughter.

„Well, I think he will be even flatter when we're done with him,“ Ashley said in a playful threatening tone, „the squashing fun has just started! Hey Sam, you're okay? You're looking a little scared. We had so much fun with you yesterday, I just needed to tell my girls! And we decided there is no other way than to share you with my whole team!“

How on Earth… All those big girls… My team? Where did they come from? They must have been here all the time, hiding somewhere just waiting for their turn to join Ashley, Jazmine and Jenna! And all those big and heavy girls had trampled me the last half hour? No wonder I felt so bruised and sore! I tried to figure out how many of them were there standing around me. Ashley seemed to have read my mind.

„If you wonder how many of us will try to squash you flatter than ever, we're 16 altogether! We're all playing in the same waterpolo team and we're here in a training camp for the next ten days. But besides training, we also need to have some fun! Isn't that right, ladies?“

„Yes!!!“ all girls shouted.

„So tell me, what are we going to do with this tiny little Sam?“

„SQUASH HIM! SQUASH HIM! SQUASH HIM!“

„How does this make you feel, Sam? So many big and heavy girls ready to flatten you under all their weight? Isn't that one of your dreams? Did you ever have so many girls on top of you?“

Was this really happening? Or was I still in bed, dreaming? And was it still a dream or a nightmare? Those young ladies seemed to be very determined and I would never stand a chance against this avalanche of female weight if they teamed up against me!

A smaller girl with short black hair, wearing blue shorts and a white shirt, jumped on my belly. „I think Sam doesn't want to talk. He wants to play! And get crushed!“ With that she jumped high and landed back with both feet on my tummy, forcing a groan from me.

„What's that Sam? Groaning already? And this is Nicole, our smallest and lightest girl in the team! She's even shorter than you, just 5'5“, but already heavier than you. 132 pounds! Move on, Nicole! We want to see how many of us can line up on him!“

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
Nicole stepped up, her heels landed on my collarbones, the balls of her petite feet on my shoulders and her toes curled around the top of my shoulders to get more grip. Next was a girl named Nyx, wearing a tight latex skirt and a black bra. She was 5'7“ and 146 lbs, placing her feet close to Nicole's. 278 pounds on my ribcage! Then Melanie stepped on behind, her feet on my lower ribs. She had long dark brown hair, black shorts and a pink shirt. She was 5'8“ and 148 lbs. 426 pounds on my upper body now and breathing became very difficult for me. All I could see was bare feet and strong athletic calves lining up on my body! Each girl that stepped up on me introduced herself with name and her stats and waited for her weight to settle on me. And to me it felt like they would really try to make themselves as heavy as possible, showing no mercy at all. But Ashley seemed to have a plan, starting with the lightest of her team.The fourth girl was Sunny, a curvy girl with black hair wearing a yellow bikini. She was 5'10“ and 175 lbs and her big feet sank deep into my belly. The four girls totalling a little over 600 lbs held on to each other, trying to keep their balance. Oh my God, the girls were getting heavier and heavier! Next was Angelina, a black-haired 5'11“-Amazon, 185 lbs, wearing a green bikini, placing her feet on my crotch and groin. That was hurting a lot! And my position now under a combined weight of 786 lbs was getting more and more uncomfortable! But it wasn't over yet! Next Amazon was a tall slim girl, Nora, with short blonde hair, 6'3“ and 189 lbs. She found a place for her feet on my thighs, which overstretched my still tied legs and caused pain in my knees. Pressed under 975 lbs of Amazon beauties, tears started flowing from my eyes from the pain in my collarbones, lower ribs, groin and knees.

„Oh my, Sam is crying,“ Ashley mocked, „I can't look at that! Be careful, Nicole!“

Through the tears in my eyes I only saw something incredibly huge and black coming down on my face. It was Ashley's enormous butt, covered (at least part of it) by her black bathing suit. The weight coming down on my head was beyond everything I ever had on my face! Ashley wiggled her butt firmly in place, my nose deep in her crack, trying to bring as much as possible of her nearly 200-lbs-frame on me while stretching her legs! So, now I lay there, buried beneath 7 Amazons, 1,173 lbs, with no air left to breathe! Being able to take a lot of weight on my body is one thing, getting deprived of oxygen something completely different. No oxygen, no energy. I was slowly getting into panic. I didn't want to die of suffocation! But obviously Ashley was experienced enough to get up right in time and the other girls jumped off from me, leaving me gasping for air and wincing in pain!

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
„Okay, next round! What do we do next? Let's see how many of the bigger girls can fit on top of your short body! Let's bring the butts on, girls!“

First one was Sara, the one that had been standing on my face already. She already mentioned she was 6 ft and a half, 192 lbs. She had blonde curly hair, tight black leggins and a white shirt. She looked quite strong with big thighs and she plopped her heavy ass down right on my chest. Slowly she wiggled her butt into position till she nearly sat on my throat, her meaty thighs engulfing my head. She looked down on me. Obviously she didn't wear a bra, I could see her big bouncing boobs stretching the white shirt and her nipples poking through the fabric.

„How's that, Sam? Can you still breathe with me on top? I can feel your heart beating against my butt! That's funny!“

Before I could answer the next girl sat down on me, right behind Sara, pulling her as closely as possible against Sara's back. It was Roxy, 6'1“ and 205 lbs, a muscular blonde with very short hair. She had a pink bathsuit with a big opening on her front, that showed her toned strong abs. But she also had wide hips and a big heaving rack of boobs. So now I was under two big Amazon butts, buried from my throat to my navel. 397 heavy pounds.

„Next!“ Roxy commanded as soon as she had wiggled herself into position.

And next was Laeticia, a beautiful curvy woman, 6'2“ and 211 lbs, with long light brown hair and a beautiful face, could have been Ashley's sister from her looks. She was more careful, lowering her curves slowly onto my belly. Okay… Her big butt reached well from my navel to midpoint of my thighs with most of her weight pressing on my crotch, which caused a instant hard-on in my shorts. Three big butts in a row, 608 lbs burying me from throat to thighs! Still I was able to breathe and despite the weight on top of me it didn't feel too heavy… The soft butts flattened and distributed the female load on a rather big surface. Ashley supervised the squashing action.

„You girls need to get really tight! Only three of you and Sam's tiny body has already completely disappeared from view!“ she laughed.

The three girls on top of me wiggled and bounced in a desperate effort to get even closer to each other, their long legs spread widely to the sides. I was getting to feel a fair amount of their combined weight now. I was gasping and gurgling and my breathing tickled Sara in her groin. She giggled and closed her thighs, pressing hard against the sides of my head, closing my ears. Oh my God! I was sure if Sara had put all her strength into her legscissor she could have crushed my skull! After a while she released the hard grip, I didn't know why, because I had not been able to listen to the girls' talking. A short time later I should get to know why…

A big blonde with blue eyes, big butt and a sexy belly appeared above me. Her bouncing F-cup boobs swelled over a white bra that was definitely too small. She introduced herself as Karen, 6'2“ and 225 lbs.

„Sorry Sam, your body is occupied already… So let's see if we can use your face as a seat!“

With that she turned around and buried my face under her giant butt, her small bikini unable to cover her big tanned buttcheeks. She smelled nicely, some hints of coconut, maybe from sunlotion. My nose went up in her crack and her soft buttocks settled around my face. The pressure wasn't too bad, I guess part of her weight settled on Sara's thighs. My breathing in her crack made funny noise like farting and the girls started laughing. Now I was under four Amazons and 833 lbs!

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
I can't tell what happened, but suddenly the weight on my groin increased a lot! My lower body was mercilessly crushed into the sand and I was groaning into Karen's butt. After a few seconds of my struggling Karen lifted her sexy posterior off my face.

„I think this was a little too much!“ she laughed.

„See, Laeticia noticed your hard-on under her butt. So she asked for some help to keep it down! And Ivy climbed onto her shoulders!“

Ivy was a 6'5“ 218 lbs Amazon with red hair and freckles. She was wearing blue shorts and a green shirt. Her weight added to Laeticia's and Laeticia's butt was now pressing with 429 lbs on my groin, painfully flattening my hard-on.

„It's so funny to see your face, Sam! Although it was fun to sit on your face, piling up and watching your reaction should be even more fun! What do you think, Roxy? You're strong enough for my 225 lbs?“

„No worries! I benchpress 400 lbs… Hop on!“ Roxy laughed.

Karen had some dificulties in climbing on top of Roxy's shoulders and the four girls already on top of me giggled while trying hard to keep the balance. But once she was on top, Roxy's butt pressed with 430 lbs on my belly which flattened like a deflated beachball… Five Amazons with a combined weight of 1,061 lbs were sitting on my upper body!

„And who's going to sit on my shoulders?“ Sara complained in a feigned whiney tone.

„It's okay,“ I groaned. „No more...“

„I haven't asked YOU, Sam! What about you, Jenna? You're not too heavy. I can take you on!“

Jenna needn't to be asked twice. In no time she was sitting on Sara's shoulders and I was flattened under 1,226 lbs of six gorgeous Amazons! I was grunting and gasping, but the girls were just having fun! They kept sitting on me like this for the next 2 or 3 minutes before they finally climbed off my body. I felt completely drained and squashed! Time for a break. But break was not a word those girls seemed to know!

Ashley came into view, straddling me. Smiling down at me, she let herself fall down, her big butt dropping on my already flattened tummy.

„You don't fail to impress me, Sam,“ she said. „You do look so tiny and weak, but you can really take a lot! Do you enjoy getting squashed by my girls?“

I was still trying to recover from the previous squashing and Ashley's 200 pounds more or less didn't feel so much after all that weight on me. I looked into Ashley's green eyes that looked like they were trying to find a way into my mind.

„Oh yes… It's fun… Never been under so many so big and beautiful girls… but I think I need a break now!“

Ashley nodded. „I see… We did give you a hard time, didn't we? We're really good in squashing little boys, don't you know?“

She tilted her head upwards, looking far-distance, gazing towards the horizon. She seemed to be absent-minded, absorbed by daydreams for a short while. Then out of a sudden she bounced on me, one hard bounce like she wanted to make a point.

„Break isn't a good idea, Sam! We need to keep going as long as you have enough energy! Your arousal level makes you strong enough to take all the crushing and squashing we did to you and we are going to do to you!! We should continue before you get limp and pass out under us! I'm sorry I have to keep you tied up… Guess you wouldn't run away from us, would you?“

I shook my head.

„But I still have some ideas in store for you and I want you to stay where you are!“

Ashley got up from me.

„Okay girls, now it's time for the heavier ones! Sam asked for a break. Maybe we should give him a softer, embracing and smothering squashing for a change now!“

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
I was still on my back, tied, with my arms and legs stretched. I turned around my head to see who and what would be next… In view came another big Blonde with thick curves, wearing a blue bikini. She looked a little older than the other girls here. A sexy MILF-type. She straddled me, got down on her knees and opened her bikini top, showing off her big tits.

„You like those big ol' titties, Sam? Each of them is nearly as big as your head!“ she laughed. „I could easily smother you to death between them, do you believe? I think they weigh around 7 or 8 pounds each… So they sum up to a good amount of my 268 pound 6 ft 4 sexy body! Are you ready for me, Sam? Here I come!“

Like a cut tree her huge body fell on top of mine, burying me completely beneath its Amazonian frame. Although my head was engulfed by her huge boobs her body was so much bigger than mine that her groin area laid heavily upon mine. I struggled a little bit, feeling her heavy body wiggle upon mine. Even if I hadn't been tied up I guess I wouldn't have been able to throw her off. Obviously she enjoyed my struggling as she started to pick up my rhythm, grinding her body against mine.

„Oh my little stallion… You're sooo strong!“ she giggled. „Can you lift me?“

I was challenged. I arched my back and was able to lift her an inch or two. But I wasn't able to hold her up. I was too weakened from the relentless squashing and fell back on my back, her voluptuous body on top of mine wobbling like a filled-up waterballoon.

„He's too strong! I need help to pin him down!“ she chuckled.

„Here I come!“ another voice yelled. It was Eryn, the tallest of the girls. Athletic redhead wearing a black bikini, standing a full 6'6“ without shoes and weighing in at 232 pounds. I was instantly flattened under 500 pounds of sexy flesh! No matter how hard I tried, I was not able to move those two Amazons on top of me.

„Well, that's only 500 pounds now, Sam! You're under my two heaviest girls now! But we can pile a lot higher!“

Karen moved on laying on top of Eryn's back. 725 lbs.

Then came the cheeky redhead Ivy, adding her 218 lbs and I was gasping under 943 lbs, with my face snuggly pressed into Tammy's cleavage. Still able to get some air, I somehow enjoyed that enormous amount of female weight on top of me, with a lot of pressure on my lower body. Those girls had a lot of her weight in their hips and butts… And Tammy was still moving and grinding her pelvic area against mine. She seemed to feel exactly how she could stimulate me and make my hard-on grow even bigger.

„How are you down there, Tammy? You think we can pile-up higher?“ Ashley wanted to know. Obviously she was caring more about her girls than about me!

„Sure! I'm having a good time down here! And I can feel him still moving!“ Tammy replied. And added, to my embarrassment: „And I can feel some of his body parts still growing!“

So Laeticia climbed on top, adding her curvaceous 211 lbs carefully. Stack of five. 1,154 lbs. Tammy still laughing.

Athletic Roxy jumped on top, bringing the stack nearly to topple over. 1,359 lbs. But the tower I was buried under was moving like a skyscraper after an Earthquake.

„Oh my God!“ Ashley yelled. „Don't fall off him, girls! I want to be on top before it's over!“

Tammy shouted: „But hurry up! It's getting really heavy down here!“

And what about me? I had to endure Tammy's 268 pounds on top of that and I was less than half her size! And in the meantime less than a tenth of her thickness… No mercy, Ashley slowly climbed on top and I was crushed under a pile of seven Amazons and 1,557 lbs! I couldn't move a single millimeter and even Tammy stopped moving! My face pressed even harder into her cleavage I was slowly passing out from lack of oxygen. And my hard-on wouldn't grow any harder, even if they had doubled the weight on my groin. I was at my limits! I didn't pass out thanks to a fly that tickled Karen's leg. She made a jerky movement and caused the heavy tower to collapse! And I was freed, with a wet spot on my shorts (not sure whether it was my precum or Tammy's body liquids), happily breathing in some fresh air. The girls were quickly on their feet again, making fun of the wet spot on Tammy's bikini bottom. Ashley looked down on me and smiled.

„Looks like you had a good time down there under more than 1,500 lbs! But I am afraid that is close to the maximum we can get on top of you! Standing, sitting or piling up! And you still could take more, couldn't you?“

Could I? What was she talking about? I was slowly recovering. I couldn't believe I had just survived more than 1,500 lbs on top of me. Had I ever had that much on me before? As far as I could recall my maximum had been a little less than 1,200 lbs… And how far was Ashley willing to go? Didn't she see I had enough for today? From her looks I could tell she wasn't done with me yet!

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
„How much more do you think you can handle, Sam? You're still alive, smiling, enjoying all the heavy squashing. I want you to beg for mercy! I want to see you pushed to your limits, Sam! Why? Because I love to push little boys like you to their limits! Girls, let's go for the see-saw!“

I realized what Ashley had in mind when I saw Jazmine and Roxy picking up a long 10-ft-surfboard and placing it on top of me, right across my midsection. Roxy jumped on instantly, right on the middle, crouching down and balancing, pretending to surf the perfect wave. But it was my belly she was surfing on!

„Come on, girls! This is a family board! Enough space for everyone!“ Roxy yelled.

Jazmine in her black bathing suit stepped up on one end, and from the other end came Angelina in her green bikini, both nearly equal in weight they balanced to keep the board straight with all the weight resting on my mid-section. 572 lbs on top of the negligable weight of the board… Jazmine and Angelina moved carefully toward Roxy in the center to make space for Nora and Sara, both around 190 lbs. It took a while till they arranged their positions on the board to straighten it up again, with the combined weight of 953 lbs supported by my abs muscles… And my hips… But meanwhile my body was pressed into the sand and my midsection squashed so flat, the board was touching the ground on the far ends. Ashley was not satisfied with this outcome. She intervened. The seesaw predicament for me had to be re-arranged.

„Ivy! Eryn! Get those sandbags!“ Ashley instructed them.

They walked over to one of the old fisherboats, grabbing a big sandbag each. While Roxy, Jazmine, Angelina, Nora and Sara had stepped off the board and lifted it off my body, Eryn and Ivy approached and dumped the bags on top of my groin, piling the two 50-lbs-sandbags on top of each other. Again the surfboard was put on top of this pile and the five girls climbed back on, which took a little longer than before, because during the first three tries the board shifted towards the side. Finally they made it, not standing, but sitting astride, their legs on either side of the board. They managed to balance the board on top of the sandbags, with me squashed beneath. And then they all lifted their feet off the ground so I was crushed under the girls' combined 953 lbs with another 100 lbs of sandbags! That was nearly half a ton squashing my guts! And watching the girls balancing the big board looked dangerous…

Nyx and Melanie were next to join, and it wasn't an easy task for the girls to get them on board. When they finally managed there were seven girls on top, 1,247 lbs plus another 100 lbs from the bags, total 1,347 lbs! And it was a lot harder to take that weight than the 1,557 lbs-pile before, because all the weight was concentrated on my lower body with the sand-bags being pretty hard as they were compressed by the heavy load on top! Fortunately for me, the construction itself was not stable enough to get more girls on top… Otherwise they might have crushed me for real!

Ashley seemed to be disappointed. No begs for mercy from my side, though I was pretty close…

„Okay girls! Now that didn't work as good as we planned… Let's get to the grand final!“

„You really want to try that?“ Laeticia asked with noticeable disbelief. „We could really crush him bad...“

chicagofeet

Aug 7, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Magnificent story, the best in years. If only a team could be found to make this a real video.
I hope they tie him to the top of their van and take him back to their dorm, to be placed beneath the legs of their bunk beds as they sleep through the night. (You didn't say if they were college or pro.) A permanent mascot for the team.

Last edited:

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
Magnificent story, the best in years. If only a team could be found to make this a real video.
I hope they tie him to the top of their van and take him back to their dorm, to be placed beneath the legs of their bunk beds as they sleep through the night. (You didn't say if they were college or pro.) A permanent mascot for the team.

Hello Chicagofeet... thank you so much for your support. I am really glad you liked my story so far. Unfortunately I haven't met Ashley again and I haven't been to their dorms or under their beds ;).

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
„Laeticia, trust me! He can take it! And to crush him, that's what we're here for! Look how much he could take already! Come, get the boat!“

Roxy and Ivy took off the board and the sandbags. Then Roxy straddled me, pulling my hips off the ground, while Ivy put the two sandbags under my back. Now my body was arched up a little, my midsection lifted. They folded two big beachtowels and laid it on top of me to give me a little padding. Laeticia and Nora stayed and watched. They seemed a little unsure and hesitating, while the other girls ran towards one of the old wooden boats. It took all ten of them (Ashley was directing them) to lift it off the beach and carry it over to me. Roxy and Ivy jumped to give their mates a helping hand with the obviously quite heavy boat. Laeticia and Nora still stayed, shaking their heads.

„This is no good idea...“ they whispered. „Ashley's taking it too far! That boat alone must weigh over 500 lbs...“

They didn't notice I could hear them talking. And what I heard made me more than anxious. The fun seemed to get out of control now… I pulled hard at my ties but to no avail. Soon I heard the heavy footsteps of the other girls, breathing heavily while carrying the boat over. A shadow fell over me when they positioned it right over me, with me centered beneath. It looked like 12 or 14 ft in length, painted white, with a broad wooden keel of approximately 10 inches width. That keel landed square on my groin, only padded with several layers of towel. Its enormous weight pressed my body against the sandbags, and it rocked gently from side to side, till the girls had pushed it into the right position and it levelled out. It took twelve of those strong Amazons to lift it high enough to get it on me, and now its full weight was resting on my lower body! At least 500 lbs. Maybe even close to 600 lbs. Prone on the sandbags as I was my body would support the full weight all the time, no matter what Ashley had in store for me…

Ashley went around the boat to have a look from all sides. She looked quite satisfied with the result when she came to halt right next to me. She knocked against the boat and looked down into my face.

„Quite solid that boat… How does it feel, all that weight on you? Guess how much weight that is? Well, I can tell you. I wanted to know exactly, so we just put it down on a caravan scale. It's 589 pounds. Not too much for you, heh? What do you think… If we just left you here alone, pinned under that boat, how long do you think you could stand the pressure? But that's not the point as you might guess! I want to see you finally begging for mercy! You think I could fit all my 16 girls inside the boat? You know how heavy they are by now! The combined weight of all of us is 3,071 lbs… plus the weight of the boat we could bring a total of 3,660 lbs on top of you! You think that could squeeze a 'Mercy!' from you? Or do we need to put some of those heavy rocks into the boat to get closer to two tons?“

I wasn't sure if she was just kidding. Or was she really so unaware that already a weight close to one ton would be more than enough to crush me to death? Then… this was no more fun! I really hoped for Laeticia and Nora to stop all the girls before it was too late…

On the other hand, I was still aroused and full of adrenalin, that heavy boat resting on my body with its full 589 pounds and somehow I was really curious how much more I could take… Ashley instructed Roxy, Ivy, Eryn and Tammy to take position on both ends, holding on to the boat to prevent it from sliding to either side.

„Okay ladies! As I am the team captain and each boat needs a captain, I will get on board first! Sam, are you ready? I am going to step on your face, the only way to get into the boat!“

With that her mighty sole came down on my face, flattening my nose as she transferred all of her 198 lbs on my head before she climbed into the boat. Ooommmpppfff! That hard wooden keel really pressed on my lower body without mercy. All 787 lbs…

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
„Okay, here I am! Who wants to join me for a little ride in my boat?“

With that, the four girls holding the boat started to make it rock gently, to make up for some waves… The girls were having fun! But I was getting more and more concerned they might cause some real damage to my body! Next Jenna and Jazmine joined Ashley in the boat. Of course, being best friends… Jenna and Jazmine both stepped on my face without hesitation, and 1,134 lbs were now flattening the towels and my body! I tried to signal the girls to stop the rocking motion, because it was getting really uncomfortable now. Laeticia understood my plea. She advised Roxy and the girls stopped indeed, holding the boat level now. Three ladies on top, four ladies in pairs on either end of the boat, and the other nine were standing close to me, seven of them ready and eager to get on board! No way… Nyx was next, she had a little trouble getting into the boat with her tight latex skirt. 1,280 lbs. Angelina followed her. 1,465 lbs. Oh my God! The hard keel pressing on my body started to cause real pain. I felt my heart pounding wildly, pressure increasing in my head. Next in line was curvy Sunny in her yellow bikini, adding her 175 lbs, Nicole close behind her. 1,640 lbs, and then Nicole's 132 lbs, 1,772 lbs! Seven Amazons on top, nine more to come if they all really wanted to get into the boat. Nora and Laeticia wouldn't, but with Tammy, Karen and Eryn a few real heavyweights were still to come! And I was sure I couldn't take a single one more… My legs started to get numb. One more on top and they would crush my body into two halfs!

„Okay… stop! Please! I give up!“ I moaned.

„What did you say? I can't hear you!“ Ashley mocked.

„I… CAN'T… TAKE… IT… ANYMORE! PLEASE!“

„I still can't hear you, Sam! Sara, Melanie, come on in!“

Sara stepped on my face, her big foot covering my face completely, her 192 lbs mashing my nose.

„Nooomm… pleasemmm...“ I muffled.

„What's the magic word?“ Ashley signaled Sara to stay on my face.

„Pleasemmm…. Mercymmm!“

„Did you really beg for mercy already? I think you can still take a little more… At least ten of us!“

Now Nora intervened.

„Ashley! Stop it now! He's had enough. You're going to kill him!“

„But I am the Captain! And I say he can still take more!“

„Ashley! Please!“ Laeticia begged.

Ashley looked to Nora. Then to Laeticia. And back. And to Sara, who was still standing on my face. Sara shrugged her shoulders. Her foot was crushing my features, while the boat was crushing my lower body. 'Please,' I thought, 'why does it take so long… I can't take it any longer!' Finally Ashley gave in.

„Okay girls! You agree, we crushed a 'Mercy!' from Sam. So we can stop it here… The boatride is over!“

Sara stepped off my face, obviously disappointed. And one after the other the girls climbed out of the boat, one last time stepping on my face in the process. Ashley got out of the boat last. She slapped my face gently.

„Sam… Sam… Sam… I really thought you could take more! But it was a hard and long squashing session. Maybe you really need a break to recover. Tomorrow, same time, same place? I really would like to push your limits a little further!“ she smiled. „Say 'Yes'! I will keep you pinned under the boat till you come to a conclusion! And I won't take 'No' for an answer!“

She bent down to me and whispered: „You were lucky today. Nora and Laeticia are really nice girls. Not as tough as the rest of us. When they're gone you can still get 14 of us on top! So… what's your choice, Sam?“

„Well, we can meet again tomorrow...“ I gave in.

„Good boy! Okay ladies, get the boat off him! We meet again tomorrow!“

After they had carried the boat off me most of the girls left the scene. Jazmine, Jenna and Ashley were packing their stuff and freeing me from my ties. I was so bruised, my whole body hurt like hell, I rolled off the sandbags and curled up on the beach. It was slowly getting dark, 7:30 p.m. Ashley and her team had tortured me for two and a half hours… And they didn't seem to care.

„See you tomorrow, Sam!“

And they walked away, leaving me lying in the sand. I stayed another 20 minutes before I slowly got up on my feet, returning to my hotel. Needless to say I didn't show up the next day. I checked out early next morning and took the next flight home.

That evening I received a few whatsapp messages.

„5:07: Waiting for you, Sam… ;) xoxo Ashley“

„5:11: Where are you !?“

„5:18: Me and my girls are missing you, Sam! Hurry up! We want to have some fun!“

„5:26: You think you can just back out without a message !?“

„7:48: Okay. You left. Bad boy! Don't think you could escape from us!
Found your profile on …. And I know where you live! Not too far away from me…
One day we will meet again!“