Summer Holiday Squashing Experience (Amazons, Human Furniture, Trample, FS, Crush)

hypno1234

Sep 27, 2018
yeah, this is fake. No person could take all that pressure without a few broken bones at least. You would be dead or paralyzed. I get if its 900 or so(which is very hard on a bigger body) but a smaller body, over 1500 would be an insta kill. Our bodies are strong, but not strong enough to hold a boat and over a thousand pounds on people on it. No way.

Last edited:

madman1_rug

Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
yeah, this is fake. No person could take all that pressure without a few broken bones at least. You would be dead or paralyzed. I get if its 900 or so(which is very hard on a bigger body) but a smaller body, over 1500 would be an insta kill. Our bodies are strong, but not strong enough to hold a boat and over a thousand pounds on people on it. No way.
That is when you are WRONG! Pete Tino the human floor hold the world record of having 23 women standing on him all at the same time, Total weight I think of all the ladies was something like well over 2700 Lbs. He does weight 240 lbs thou!

hypno1234

Sep 27, 2018
That is when you are WRONG! Pete Tino the human floor hold the world record of having 23 women standing on him all at the same time, Total weight I think of all the ladies was something like well over 2700 Lbs. He does weight 240 lbs thou!
Well, that is a world record holder who trained for that. This guy had a fucking 500 pound wooden boat on him! This isn't real though. So many things wrong with the story to even make sense.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Good aggressive start for a new member - please note that this is a community - if you want to start slagging people off then the Flame Pit is the place for that.
Please bear in mind that SMF is a long established member here who has contributed a hell of a lot to the community.

Now, as regards your content, there are many circumstances where the human body can take that sort of weight. Personally, I have been trampled all over (with the exception of the chest) by a single 600lb Lady & by 3 Ladies totaling over 900lbs on a carpeted floor (different occasions). That was about 10 years ago &, TBH I would probably struggle now. At the time I was around 170lbs myself & certainly not a bodybuilder.
Bearing in mind how much I have taken & if it were possible to actually fit 4 x SSBBW's & 4 x "lightweights" on me then I have a theoretical weighjt capacity of around 2,500 lbs which would increase with either sand or padding under me.

So, if SMF was lying on sand then the total weight would have beed easier to take. I'm not sure of his build, but I'm sure he is is in better physical shape than me.

hypno1234

Sep 27, 2018
Good aggressive start for a new member - please note that this is a community - if you want to start slagging people off then the Flame Pit is the place for that.
Please bear in mind that SMF is a long established member here who has contributed a hell of a lot to the community.

Now, as regards your content, there are many circumstances where the human body can take that sort of weight. Personally, I have been trampled all over (with the exception of the chest) by a single 600lb Lady & by 3 Ladies totaling over 900lbs on a carpeted floor (different occasions). That was about 10 years ago &, TBH I would probably struggle now. At the time I was around 170lbs myself & certainly not a bodybuilder.
Bearing in mind how much I have taken & if it were possible to actually fit 4 x SSBBW's & 4 x "lightweights" on me then I have a theoretical weighjt capacity of around 2,500 lbs which would increase with either sand or padding under me.

So, if SMF was lying on sand then the total weight would have beed easier to take. I'm not sure of his build, but I'm sure he is is in better physical shape than me.
Sorry! I am just a bit...skeptical about stuff. I never meant to be rude! I am super sorry for that! I am just going off of information I know about the human body. I just feel like a 500 pound boat with 1000 pounds of women on it would have broke a few bones. I've seen videos where small buttdrops of 600 pound girls break ribs. Again, I am so sorry if I sounded rude!

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Sorry! I am just a bit...skeptical about stuff. I never meant to be rude! I am super sorry for that! I am just going off of information I know about the human body. I just feel like a 500 pound boat with 1000 pounds of women on it would have broke a few bones. I've seen videos where small buttdrops of 600 pound girls break ribs. Again, I am so sorry if I sounded rude!
Fair enough.

I used to have a GF who was only around 8st/110lbs & she had 6UK/8US bony feet & I could not take too much trampling from her. My next GF was around 15st/210lbs & she had 8UK/10US wide meaty feet & I could take a lot more trampling from her. Both were gentle so it goes to show that it can depend very much on the circumstances.

hypno1234

Sep 27, 2018
Oh my... Sometimes I really wonder...
Of course this was a fiction story...
Amazing what some people think...
I even got emails from people who asked for contact details of the girls...
Thanks bfrug !
Hey! Sorry if I sounded rude...I honestly didn't mean to! I was just picking it apart, showing how it was fake to people who thought it was real. I am so sorry if I sounded rude! Also, that was good writing too! Like, I love buttdrops and shit but(t) that story slowly put me on the edge of my seat, seeing what would happen and if you would survive(even though I knew it was fake). It stuck in my mind, wondering the terror "you" must have been going through have been going through. Again, sorry if I was rude!