Summer must have: Gladiator sandals

tyler

Like Disco Lemonade
Jan 18, 2006
Hickville, Georgia
www.feetcore.com
omg would love to have my face flattened by all those women trying on or even demonstrating those shoes!!

gosh it would be heaven if they had modern day competitions where the best gladiator was the man who could take the most flattening facestandings from the hottest models who tried on those shoes, hee Hee

i would be signing up to compete fer sure :D

Jan 10, 2007
Jersey
I have to comment on this! I have been talking and hanging out with this girl for awhile now. She is 19 years old, Russian, tall and very sexy with some gorgeous feet. She is in a sorority at my college. We text back and fourth all day. About a week ago she tells me her feet are cold. I ask her if she is wearing flip flops. She tells me, NO! gladiatorssss! I ask what they are and before I know it she sends me this picture back...

A few days later I end up telling her I love her feet and she wasn't even creeped out. She loved the fact that someone paid attention to her feet. She gets some crazy pedicures done all the time. She refuses to trample me but she has told me.." I want to rub my feet all over your face..."

Hopefully I can get some gladiator trample out of her...
Till then she enjoys teasing me..she loves sending pictures of her feet to me...

ughhhh women and their cruel gamesssss!

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Thanks for the link - just love the current fashion trend of Gladiator sandals.

What puzzles me a little is that when you think about it Gladiator Sandals were originally Male Footwear !

If males started wearing them would we still like them so much ?

Many people do not like "unisex" footwear, although I personally like some, such as flip flops, Birkenstocks & (shock horror) Crocs.

Dec 14, 2002
Visit site
Gladiators are a wonderful trend. An agressive and empowering sandal style, they make even the most innocent-looking women who wears them look like a whip-wielding testicle-kicking slavedriver. So many styles to choose from - high straps, low straps, flats, high heels and wedges. A strong, sexy style, made to intimidate. Would look great wrapped around a pretty foot crushing a penis!

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Haha no I don't mean crocks, sandals of all descriptions are pretty uggly in my book. But the ones on the video were hideous.

I'm a stiletto guy all the way!
I must admit that however nice the sandals, the effect can be ruined if they have a bad pair of feet in/on them.

Still, boots always cover up the defects ! LOL.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Gladiators are a wonderful trend. An agressive and empowering sandal style, they make even the most innocent-looking women who wears them look like a whip-wielding testicle-kicking slavedriver. So many styles to choose from - high straps, low straps, flats, high heels and wedges. A strong, sexy style, made to intimidate. Would look great wrapped around a pretty foot crushing a penis!
Nice selection - thanks for posting them.

Personally, I love the long style as in #1. Preferably, flat soles/heels & in brown, somehow it makes them more "correct" IMHO.

On the right legs they look simply stunning. I thought that they would take ages to put on with all those straps until I noticed that some of them have a zip at the back.

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Lildebwise, I have always been crazy over this footwear, I cannot get enough, those pictures are Fabulous and I would love to be trampled by any of those sandals, Thanks for sharing them and Have a Great Weekend

Dec 14, 2002
Visit site
Thanks CAG00. Sandals are all about pretty feet, the same pair will have different "personalities" and attitudes when worn by different women, unlike closed shoes and boots, which are anonymous, and show none of the chracter of the wearer. In action, you can see the soft, female foot controlling the harsh heels and sole - a penis trapped, crushed under the hard sole, with the bare or silky stockinged foot strapped up only millimeters away, pressing down in comfort on the cushioned insole. You are right, bfrug, the classic style is brown (or black) leather, flat with buckled straps above the ankle. But the wedge style is quite sexy too.

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
WOW, Thanks again my friend for the pictures, what a SPECTACULAR COLLECTION, I would love to have a woman wear every one of those pairs and trample me with each, Have a Great Evening.