t.v. alert,u.k. only

steve butler

strike eagle
Jul 21, 2002
Visit site
just to let you know channel four is repeating the sexology series,the first is in the early hours of tuesday morning(29th)i think it was the fourth and last one called"attack of the giant women" as they are showing it weekly,it may get changed due to christmas,so keep an eye on the listings.
also on thursday night(1st) there is a program called death by sex,and is about asphyxia,now there just has to be some mention of facesitting in a program like that!
all the best.

al-uk

Jul 23, 2002
NW UK
Thanks steve,
The Giantess program was really interesting... I'll try and watch the death by sex one...

Cheers al

3D Man

Aug 19, 2003
UK
Visit site
Well, that was a let down!
An hour long programme on asphyxia and the closest they got to facesitting was a chap in a gas mask (the type with a long hose), whose partner shoved the end of the hose down the front of her jeans declaring "Now all he can smell is me!":D

al-uk

Jul 23, 2002
NW UK
Well, that was a let down!
Definately...

...fortunately I videod it while I was at the pub ...so I fast forwarded most of it!!

Never mind .. you win some ... you lose some ...

the giantess one was good... Amazon Amanda looked great bouncing on the guys face... although I really wanted that Blonde ukranian woman to sit on his face rather than trash his model village!! However surely they should include a dedicated facesitting program in such a series.

I suspect many of the researchers in these sort of programs do not recognise the difference between facesitting and run-of-the-mill oral sex and so they dont find it particularly interesting as a fetish.