Tayla & Tiffany - Part 1

HoustonFetish

Feb 18, 2003
Houston,Tx
www.erotipodia.com
Many, many stories of these beautiful friends to come.

Tayla and Tiffany were two sisters I knew way back in the day. Tayla was my age and Tiffany was just a couple of years younger. I never dated either of them, but we hung out together all the time, I went to their house for hours on end for movies, family outings, etc. They were almost like a second family to me. My trample fetish was never discussed with either of them. I was too afraid of what they'd think and that I'd be shunned as a freak.
One late evening, Tayla and I were lying on our stomachs, side by side, reading through a magazine article together. Tiffany was in the kitchen getting a snack. She walked into the living room where we were laying, walked up to us, stepped on my back, walked onto her sisters back, and then off onto the floor on the other side, the whole time, stuffing her face from a bag of chips. We were just a floor to her...and I felt myself getting turned on. Tayla wasn't as forgiving. She sat up and swung at Tiffany's leg. Tiffany just dodged, laughed and walked towards the sofa. I watched her as she plopped down on the couch and her legs swung out in front of her. The smooth soles, the perfectly rounded heels, her golden tan, the bright blue eyes and blonde hair. I took it all in at once. I was knocked out of my daydream when Tayla bumped me with her hips. “Hey, did you see this part?” she asked. I turned and pretended to look over the magazine, but my mind was racing. I waited a few minutes before I made a move, but when I did, it was perfection. I stretched, and still staying next to Tayla so as not to draw suspicion, I rolled over onto my back. Tayla kept reading the magazine. It was so perfect because at the moment I rolled over on my back, Tiffany got up from the couch and made her way to the kitchen to get a can of soda. My mouth was dry and my heart was pounding. Would she do it?
I heard her close the refrigerator door and I closed my eyes like I was resting for a moment. I felt her walking across the carpet towards us, then felt the warm pressure of her sole on my stomach as she stood up on me with both feet and then JUMPED over her sister, landing on the other side. I now belonged to this girl. I didn't move a muscle, I just opened my eyes in time to see Tayla getting pissed off and running Tiffany away again. Tiffany was laughing the whole time, and she looked back to see me laying there, not caring, smiling..she saw me loving it. Yep, I belonged to this girl as her foot toy now.
Tayla came back into the living room and sat down angrily on the floor next to me, apologizing the whole time. I told her it was nothing. It was a game, it was fun to me and I wasn't hurt at all. This may be what planted the seed of trample into Tayla's mind.
After a few more hours, Tayla said she was going to bed. Tiffany was sitting on the couch watching some South Park, so we told Tayla “goodnight”, and I sat on the couch with Tiffany. Well, I sat on the floor in front of the couch. I had plans. I had to know. As soon as Tayla got to the top of the stairs and we heard her door close, I felt Tiffany's foot on my shoulder. “Ah, I could use a footrest,” she said playfully. I wasn't playing. I didn't hesitate. I threw out any shame I might have and I laid on the floor in front of the couch like an old dog. She giggled. She just thought she was going to put her feet up on my shoulders. She wasn't expecting a foot subbie. She sat back on the couch and put her little feet side by side on my stomach. I could feel her warm soles through my t-shirt. She made little stomping motions with both feet, not hard, just playing around, but I was in heaven. She knew I liked it. She knew I was hooked. For the next 10yrs that I knew these girls, I was trampled FLAT by them both.