The brutal contract

May 30, 2008
Okay here goes my first attempt at a story. I am not from an english speaking contry so there will be some misspelling and stuff like that, but I think you will get the picture :D.

Is this story fiction or not? Who knows, you decide. It is about two girls wanting to do evil stuff to me. What will happen? Will I stay in my current shape or will I become flat? Find out below.

I was at the bar drinking my beer. It was nice and cool with just a little bit of foam on the top. I feel someone tap my right shoulder and I turn around.

"Hey how are you doing, said a female"
"Hey, oh I am fine, how are you?"
"Fine, but don´t you remember me?"

There was something familiar about her, but I just didn´t know what. She was a long woman with just the right body. She had some fat around her hips but she sure wasn´t fat, she was just a thin girl that was soft due to the extra fat. Her blonde hair had some darker spots and it was flowing down to her shoulders. She wore a couple of tight light blue jeans with some tearing around her left outer thigh. A thight green top with a nice v-conture around her breasts coverd her chest. She had firm breats that looked like they were pushed up and togheter, she probobly wore a push up bra.

"It is me, Elin, said the woman"
"Oh Elin hello, nice to see you again, I responded"

Elin was my classmate a couple of years back.

"Come, you have to meet my friend, Elin said to me and pulled me of my chair, leading me towards a young woman."

She was also as beutiful as Elin. She too wore thigh blue jeans but her upperbody was coverd with a simple thight white t-shirt. She was a bit thinner than Elin.

"Sofia, this is my friend from my precious school."
"Hello, nice to meet you, said Sofia."

She stood up and gave me a firm hugh. Her soft breats pushed against my chest.
I talked to the girls for a while when Elin, out of the blue, said this:

"Well we kinda need a new couch. Our old one just broke down, it has like a madress but the frame just collapsed. We could get a new madress instead of a new couch, that would be alot cheaper."
"What did you do to it, I asked them."

They didn´t answer but just looked at each other for a couple of seconds. We were getting kinda wasted after a few drinks and just talking complete bullcrap.

"Hey, do you want to be couch new our, Sofia said"
"What, I couldn´t really understand you there honey, I replied"
"Do you want to be our new couch/madress?"
"What...What do you mean?"
"Well we need a new madress and we could use you as one. You know...we could sit on you, Elin said.

I was shocked but a little excited, to be a couch that a girl whom I used to dream about back in school and her hot friend.

"I don´t know, I said beeing interupted by Sofia"
"Come on, we are not that heavy. I weigh about 55 kilos (122 pounds) and Elin weighs about 60 kilos (132 pounds). I mean, it looks like you are working out, you probobly lift heavier weights than that at the gym, Sofia said trying to convince me."

I was getting arroused by their proposal and was trying to play it cool. But I just couldn´t hold on any longer.

"Okay fine, I am in, but what do I get in return?"
"Well we could give you food and we would sure keep you warm, they said laughing."
The girls were very excited and took up a piece of paper and a pen. They started whispering and giggling while the wrote down some notes.
"Okay, sign here, new-couch, they giggled"
I signed without looking at the paper, I was just staring into their eyes. Elin had blue eyes and Sofia had a mixture of blue and green that looked fantastic with her dark blonde hair, tied up in a knot.
"Excellent, Elin said. I will now read up the rules to this BINDING-contract. You are to be our couch whenever and wherever we want. You are not only our couch, but also a toy. We can play with you in any way we want. Example, we can use you as a punching bag, ride you like a horse, bounce on you. We can use you as our rug and also our bed to sleep on. I we want, we can also use you as our sextoy."
I was stunned at what they were saying to me. Shit, why did I sign this? Elin continued:
"Whenever we want we can beat you up just because we feel like it our because you have violated our terms in any way. We can slap you across your face as hard as we possobly can, we can kick you in the nuts, sit on your nuts, stomp on your nuts and kick you all over your body. Basically we can do everything we want. You are no longer the owner of your life, we are."
My chin dropped to the floor. I couldnt belive it. They were so sweet and friendly just a couple of minutes ago and now they didn´t even look at me as a human.
"Wh...Why...Why would you want to do that, I studderd"
"Why not? I mean we are not super rich so we can´t really afford a new couch or a tv or any fancy toys. So why not get a thing that can do all of those stuff for free? Besides it is so fun to turn people into mush, Sofia giggled."
Elin took my beer and spit in it, as did Sofia.
"Drink that up and then we are leaving. And by the way...We will feed you but you don´t get to chew your own food, she said with a grin."
I drank up their spit and beer and we headed of to their appartment.

When we arrived they opened the door and told me to take of their shoes. Both of them were wearing black high heel shoes. When I was done, I tripped a little and put my hand on the floor. Elin saw that and walked pass me, but Sofia didn´t just pass. She raised her foot a little bit extra and crashed her heel down onto my hand. I hurt alot and it almost felt like her heel touched the floor through my hand. I screamed in agony and Elin rushed over. She pulled me of the floor, raised her hand and slapped me so hard across the face that I fell down on the floor again.

"Shut the fuck up couch, we tell you when you get to scream, she yelled and kicked med hard between the legs, but fortunately missed all the sensitive parts."

They led me to their couch and I was horrofied when I saw what was laying on the couch. A woman, about Elin and Sofias age, 20-25 years old, was laying in her underwear on the couch. She looked like she was quite thin, but she wasn´t. Her body was really flat and her stomach and hip area was dented, like the contures of an ass. Her chest was mashed and flattend out to the sides, making her look wider. I saw that she had been a thin girl, but now she was just plain flat. Her face was somewhat at the same level as her breasts, which were the only part of her sticking up, except for her nose.

"What happend here, I asked?"
"Well this is our broken couch, Elin said and walked over to the couch."
She turned around and sait down heavly on her stomach. The girl couch changed expression and looked like she was in a lot of pain. By her breath I could here that she could hardly breath and she coughed a couple of times. Sofia walked over to the couch and sat down ontop of her chest. The couch eyes looked like they were about to explode. It looked like she was getting mangled. The girls stood up.

"Here come and look why it is broken, Elin said".
They moved the girl to the floor. Elin walked a few steps away from here and fell back , landing straight on the poor girls chest. The girl couch gave in and her face turned as red as a tomato. Sofia did the same and landed ontop of Elins lap. The girl coughed and it was clear that she was not getting any air at all.

"Come and look on the other side, saide the girls."
I walked over to the other side and looked at their back. I was horrofied at what I saw. Elins but was touching the floor, and not because she was sitting on the edge, but because the girls chest was squashed so totally flat that there was simply nothing left. I couldn´t see her chest at all, I could only see Elins beatiful jeans ass crushing what ever was under her. How could the weight of only two women do this? I asked them that very question.

"Well we have had this couch for about 2 weeks now and they get very tierd after a while. At first the couch accepts what is happening but it starts to give in. Her chest just caved in at one point, it couldn´t support our weight, Elin said."
"You see, there is a difference between 60 kilos of woman weight and 60 kilos of normal weight, for example 60 kilos of stone. While the stone breaks the bones in a couch, a womans weight simply smushes it. Our weight slowly compress the bones and makes the flexible. The organs inside turns flat but they adapt to their new shapes. But ofcourse if we would just fall from 6 ft, down on you, your bones would simply snap. They need to get adjusted first, Sofia said."

Both of the stood up and just after Elin had lifted her butt of the couch, I could see her chest beeing totally squished out. Her breast was flat, her bones were flat and everything that they just sat on was all mushy. Her breasts started to turn back into her normal shape and her chest too. It looked like she was beeing inflated, just like a ballon.

"Does this happend to the head too, I asked"
"No, unfortunately, aswered Sofia. But the head do get a little bit flatter. And the nose is often crushed by out weight. It is defintivly crushed when we sit on each other while sitting on its face.
"It is also a funny story how we realised that our couch where completely broken, said Elin giggling a little. We had this party for a couple of girlfriends, I think there were about 15 girls here. And we decided to watch a movie, but all of us didn´t fit on the couch. At first we took turn but sitting on a normal chair was getting a bit chilly so we descided to pile up. We were sitting at four different places, its legs, its stomach, its chest and the face. 3 girls were sitting on the face, 3 girls on her stomach and 3 girls on her legs, the rest of the girls, meaing 6 girls, sat on her chest. We don´t know why we spread out like that but it was funny for the girl at the bottom to feel every heartbeat the couch had."
"After about 6 hours, we all got of and we were kinda sleepy. And ofcourse, everyone wanted to sleep on the couch. One of our friends simply threw herself onto the couch, and she is about Sofias bodysize, and the got a bit flattned when the rest of us also wanted to sleep on the couch. Unfortunately we couldn´t get the pile steady enough for all of us to crush...I mean sleep on the couch, so there were just 4 girls sleeping there."
"The next morning when we woke up we didn´t really think about the couch and it wasn´t until after all of our friends had left that we saw the real damage. The damage you see now, except for that it staid completely flat for about an hour, before "inflation, Elin said and the girls giggled."

I couldn´t belive it. What the hell was going to happend to me. I can´t take 15 girls sitting on me. That is over 800 kilos (1750 pounds) of woman weight on me.

"Please I do not want to do this anymore, I think I will be going now."
I started walking towards the door when Elin pulled me down on the floor. She stomped on my croch so hard I thought something broke instantly. Sofia walked over and placed her feet on my throat and applied her full body weight on it.

"You little bitch. You have signed a contract saying that we can do whatever we want to you and if you do not do as we say we will kill you. It says in the contract that we are allowed to kill you if you missbehave and you don´t even wanna know how we are going to do that. The girl party that we had would be a walk in the park compared to what we would do you little piece of shit."

Everything were getting darker and darker. Sofias feet pressed even further down when Elin hopped on Sofias back. Over 100 kilos of pure women weight crushed my throat. Everything became black and the pain went away.

I woke up laying down. I opend my eyes and saw a butt howering above my chest.

"It has woken up, do it now, Elin said".
Sofia lowered slammed her but down on my chest and I coughed. Elin sat down on Sofias lap.

"You are in for a world of hurt now, Sofia said."

So guys, what do you think. Anything to continue to develop or should I start from scratch. I know that the human couch thing has been written about alot, but hey, I love all of them :rolleyes:

Comment if you liked it, what you liked/disliked about it, any certain parts?
Was it too long for just one part? Should I split them up and go into even more details?
Also tell me if I should change anything in the presenation, for example using
- Hey, how are you, she said.

Instead of

"Hey how are you, she said."

And stuff like that.

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
squeezemeflat.deviantart.com
Hello deusfan!

:worship:

Great! Simply amazing! Just my fantasy! Thrilled to the bone! Thanks for this wonderful story, I hope you continue! I can't await what Elin and Sofia have in mind when they say:

"you don´t even wanna know how we are going to do that. The girl party that we had would be a walk in the park compared to what we would do you little piece of shit."

I hope it will be some other kind of heavy squashing! I love the idea of the party with 15 girls piling up. For the story it's okay that it's women on woman, but of course it's more exciting to imagine a large group of women teaming up against one helpless man!

It's thrilling how you describe the already flattened couch:

She looked like she was quite thin, but she wasn´t. Her body was really flat and her stomach and hip area was dented, like the contures of an ass. Her chest was mashed and flattend out to the sides, making her look wider. I saw that she had been a thin girl, but now she was just plain flat.

I love the buttcrushing action. And I love the fact that you imply the stats of the women (stature, weight...). As a weight fetishist this is a great turn on for me. Especially if the women verbalize that to intimidate the man (how much they weigh and what effect that might have if they combine their weight on top of him). I also prefer the crushing action on stomach and groin, and I am really astonished to read such a story in the facesitting section. But it would be awesome if you go on like this!

For spelling and grammar - well, some minor mistakes, hardly to mention, I could read your story fluently!

Thanks so much for this enjoyable fantasy!

SQUEEZMEFLAT

May 30, 2008
Thanks guys for all of your kind words. I am going to post part 2 in a while, just have to write it first :p.

Squeezemeflat - It sounds like we almost have identical turn ons :p. I am sure you will enjoy the rest of the story :D. And this story is posted in this section due to the fact that I think facesitting and bodysitting is almost in the same catogory and there will be facesitting in the story for sure.

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
Squeezemeflat - It sounds like we almost have identical turn ons :p. I am sure you will enjoy the rest of the story :D. And this story is posted in this section due to the fact that I think facesitting and bodysitting is almost in the same catogory and there will be facesitting in the story for sure.
I am looking forward to! By the way, I just read over your story a second time and have a corrected version on my harddisk, as to some spelling mistakes and corrected positions of quotation marks. Maybe this is somewhat picky but I like your story that much that I have put it in my favourite folder for printout and in that case I like it, when the text is smooth and without mistakes. If you like I can mail you the corrected version, on the other way round if you like you can mail your versions to me and I'll be happy to read over it and give you some suggestions...

And I was searching for pictures from a session I did three years ago with six ladies all piling on top of me. There was one scene I remember where I was lying on the couch and all six ladies sat on me side by side... You could only see my arms and feet sticking out somewhere... Unfortunately I don't seem to have pictures from that scene, it's only on DVD... But I'll give you some impression from the weight I had on top of me:

Take care!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

May 30, 2008
squeezemeflat - I am flatterd! Didn´t know that the story was that good :D. I might pick you up on that offer, I want the story to be as well-written as possible for my readers. And wow, could you even breath when all those girls piled up on you? They look kinda heavy :p

Footpath a.k.a. Bill - Thank you, I do tend to have a "fertile imagination". Most of the times when I am laying in bed at night before I fall asleep, I think up stories like this. If you could take each and every story that I have made over the years and post them on the forum...well I am not sure your servers can fit them all :D. Btw I am not from Gremany, I am from Sweden :D.

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
squeezemeflat - I am flatterd! Didn´t know that the story was that good :D. I might pick you up on that offer, I want the story to be as well-written as possible for my readers. And wow, could you even breath when all those girls piled up on you? They look kinda heavy :p
Yes, those ladies were not the skinny type, alltogether they brought over 1,000 lbs onto the scale. But it was okay. As long as the weight is distributed over the body, mainly concentrated on stomach area, I could breath fairly well. It only gets too hard to breath when there's too much weight on the chest...

I just came across the following picture... I hope you like it. Those three lovely girls used a guy as a mattress. And they are waiting for more girl-friends to come. They don't know yet how many they manage to pile up on him. But if it doesn't fit they plan to squeeze him in under the mattress and get all on top, maybe around 20 chatting and cheering young women who do not care how flat this poor guy will be crushed flat beneath him....

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

Mar 30, 2006
Visit site
Good story. I've always wanted to be a human couch, but after your graphic descriptions of crushed bones and flattened organs I'd have to think really hard if I got an offer. Please continue

Feb 2, 2007
Hey Squeezemeflat - where could one find that video (with you being crushed under those 6 girls)? Or even clips of it? Looks like a helluva good time!

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
Hey Squeezemeflat - where could one find that video (with you being crushed under those 6 girls)? Or even clips of it? Looks like a helluva good time!
This video is not on sale. I had to pay for the session and the clips and photos are exclusively for my private collection. And for the benefit of my privacy I am not going to share that with public. There has been an article with photos in a Dutch Domina magazine though...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT