The Deal #2

Dec 5, 2002
canada
Visit site
This takes place well into our time with the deal in place.

Myself and Kate were at home watching TV it was around 7 pm give or take and a show we always watch had just ended. Kate turned to me and asked mind if I check some emails and auctions I have up? Of course as I usually do immediately after she brings up the computer room I took note of what she had on. She had a blue hooded sweatshirt on that simply said Dance 2009 and a small logo of some sort on the front. It was a sort of baby blue and didn't go past her waist. As for pants she was waring black pants that are meant for working out or running in. An outfit that she commonly has on for comfort at home. Her socks were pink ankle socks and even though I am not a big foot guy do make her feet look cute.

Of course I agreed as I hadn't been sat on with that type of pant ever before and knowing she doesn't put underwear on under them when at home. I went to the kitchen and quickly had a glass of water kind of a habit of mine now since there has been a few times she drys up my mouth by stuffing things in it before she sits and even a sore throat on one occasion I am sure from the lake of fluid going down my throat well socks or whatever are soaking everything I produce up.

I took my place in the chair and with my body across the table under the desk, which we had now upgraded with some small old pillows so its not as sore or painful for my body. Kate rarely acknowledges me at all once I am in the computer room, its as though she kind of gets into her own little character of your now longer my boyfriend just my chair that needs to be set up. As she locked up the box on the sides I watched her for any signs of what mood she was in for this period of sitting. As usual her eyes never even met mine just focused on the task at hand and within no time she had me in place my body bound to the table. My hands now simply get a Velcro type strip around the wrists that we took from an old suitcase and my finders still get taped together but in kind of a praying position so I cant get at the Velcro strap.

Then she left the room and returned walking in well texting on her phone. Don't get to excited she wasn't inviting people over just texting and not even looking in my direction as she walked up to the computer. Then for a short time she stood next to the chair, phone in hand as if waiting for a response. The phone did its noise indicating a text. I saw her click opening the message and could tell she was reading it. well reading it I saw her begin to smile as if whatever was in the message was sort of funny or cleaver and as she began clicking away making her response she turned and began to sit, sideways on the box. She came down at a steady rate not to slow not to fast, just as if she was sitting on any other chair well focused on something else. Then of course my vision went black and the weight sunk into my face fully. I heard her still clicking somewhat with the phone then the click of her sliding it shut. I was kind of taken by surprise with her casual sitting and hadn't taken a full breath so was already starting to think of oxygen. As if she sort of knew this she raised her right leg up and over my body placing her foot on my chest knee in the air then followed right away with the other foot. Right away from her knees being up there was a brake in the seal at my mouth level and I could breath. She stayed like this well I took 3-4 good deep breaths then stretched her legs out over my body feet resting on my already hard penis. Of course the seal was shut again but for now I was ok and just loving the feeling of these pants over me. Yes the weight was still there and my nose was crushing under her and jaw already beginning to feel the pressure but all and all I was loving it. I heard the sound of the phone being placed on the table and then she began to click at the computer. I could feel the heat from her like never before and began to feel her foot sole down begin to rub back and forth on my cock through my jeans. I think this was kind of her way of silently teasing me for getting hard so fast and easily. Then it stopped and the foot went heel down again as if on a foot rest. I began to pull slightly at the tape holding my forearms to my body, kind of trying to remind her I need air once and a while, I was already at the panicked stage but did not want to over do the struggling and get kicked in the balls well I was in a state of arousal. She arched her back slightly raising her hips just enough to slide forward moving her pelvis bone off the bridge of my nose and back down onto the top of my lips. She left me in this position for about 10 minutes well she checked emails or whatever then I heard the sound of the game entrance video and knew she was now logging on. As it was loading or logging in she slide back crashing down on my nose again. This time her hip bone was resting on my forehead and my nose dead center under her ass, my mouth was right where her upper legs meet and were very close together from the feeling of one heel crushing down on my groin area I am thinking her feet were crossed at the ankle. I could sort of breath through my mouth where it was although it seemed like a lot of the air I was getting was air I had just expelled. After about 5 min of this she lifted up her entire ass by holding both armrests for the chair, and said your breath is getting hot down there slow it down before I get something to fix it myself then just let go and slammed back down. The slam down had no regard for me and caused extreme pain on my nose as it was centered under her. Because of the way she landed my nose it was not only crushed downward but also stretched up in the direction of my forehead. It was extremely painful and as my mouth was somewhat free under the crack from the legs to ass so I decided to try and let her know the situation I was in. I began to say "owe baby wait wait wait" half thinking she would raise a little to see what was wrong and that would allow my nose the room to go back downwards instead of squishing upwards. Instead as I finished those words I felt the sudden smash into my crotch and cried out from that pain now. Then from Kate I hear "Not another word I'm busy". Of course still in pain nose wise but also turned on by her cold uncaring attitude not to even care to hear what was wrong I shut up and just took it. About 20 minutes passed I would guess before her next movement which was to scoot back forward exposing my nose again. I sniffed long and hard not because I couldn't breath before but more because I was loving my new position again, the pain had gone and she was now rested on my jaw and mouth. She then put her feet down on the ground spread wide apart on both sides of me and leaned forward as I think she was reading something on the screen. I could see up past her waist along her arched back and the single pony tail she had her hair in. This only lasted a moment or too but was a sexy view turning me on even further. Then she leaned back again against the backrest of the chair but keeping her legs on the ground. It could not of been more then 5 minutes that passed after that and she was raising up into a standing position. I was fully satisfied with what had happened and not disappointed that she was done as the doll ache had began in my jaw from the pressure. Kate bent over reaching for the clasp on the right side of the boxes lid and released it then the other one. She raised the top of the box up but as soon as it was up her cell on the desk rang.

Kate immediately turned her attention to the cell phone picking it up and answering. She said her greetings to someone and I could kind of pick up it was a female voice one the other end most likely one of her friends by the tone of her voice. She stood there for a while and talked and as my body and hands were bound I just laid waiting for the conversation to end and her to finish letting me up. Kate was standing just an inch or 2 in front of the box and to the right facing down my body. Then as if there was not even a thought process involved her left hand came back and flipped the lid back downward and it fell into the closed position again. Her left leg right away raised and went over my body and within a second she was falling back sitting down. I saw the black material headed for me and attempted to take a deep breath but it got cut short by her ass contacting my face hard and crushing down. Her knees bent only halfway upward so her feet were palm down on my groin and as she talked she just began to rock back and forth in the chair using my groin as a base point to push off on. The conversation continued for about 10 minutes and she didn't pay attention to me once in it my nose was crushed by her slightly bent hips and only the lower part of my mouth was free to suck in some air. Then I heard the "ok yup talk to you later" and she hung up well raising up from the seat. Turning and looking down at me she said "Sorry that was Shawna I haven't talked to her in forever" as she lifted the lid again, letting me out and up.

This time stood out for me only because of one thing and let me know if you think I am on the right path with this? The smothering/sitting was over, the use of the computer was done and I was partially removed or release. The phone rang and without even acknowledging me being there she simply corrected the lid back into a seat position and came crashing back down. Relaxing for her conversation. This portion of time under made me feel more like just a chair then ever before and I was so happy and turned on because I felt it showed how comfortable she had became with it. Really I felt like I was just the closest seat to her as she got into her conversation and decided to sit well she talked. The whole highlight of this time was really that moment of the lid dropping back down and her twisting her hips and beginning her decent.

Apr 27, 2012
This is some of the best stuff I've read, like all my personal fantasies coming true, more than a little bit jealous. Does she ever sit nude?

goya

Dec 8, 2002
Visit site
This is an amazing story. I love real life scenarios that we could imagine happening to ourselves. Thanks for taking the time to share it!

Since you loved the tight pants, have you ever encouraged her to sit on you in pantyhose or tights? And have you ever thought of writing up the details of your arrangement in some sort of contract? I would love to read your take on something like that.

equidum

Aug 17, 2002
Paris, France
Visit site
I understand your point of view : Being used as a chair is great, but it's the greatest thrill when people who use us really behave as if we were just that, chairs! As Kate did when carelessly putting back the lid down in a sitting position and sitting on it without the slightest consideration for the waiting face !

And the next even greater thrill is when the Mistress, in the same scenario, hikes up Her skirt while sitting down so that the "unfortunate" face is then crushed by Her fragrant panty for the next hours !!!!

Apr 7, 2007
i have been doing this similar situation with my wife now for 4 years as she games on line. My wife sits naked and likes her ass tongued while she plays. She flirts, talks smack and games without concern for me as her seat. i love her sooo much! The longest time i was used for was about 4 hours.

equidum

Aug 17, 2002
Paris, France
Visit site
The longest I was used was the time required to play the opera "Don Giovanni" on TV while we were spending a winter night in a "Relais Chateaux" in Austria, a long long long time ago ........... But Se was not really "sitting" ... I was laying on my back in the bed, under the cover, with my knees up, She had put a lot of cushions on my raised thighs, She was sitting on my chest, with Her ass/pussy on my face,and I kept licking Her whileShe enjoyed Mozart and a few glasses of wine ....

Dec 5, 2002
canada
Visit site
Thanks again for all the great responses guys, the feed back and responses always make me want to immediately share another time. There will be plenty more to come as it has been going on for a while now.

Dec 5, 2002
canada
Visit site
This is an amazing story. I love real life scenarios that we could imagine happening to ourselves. Thanks for taking the time to share it!

Since you loved the tight pants, have you ever encouraged her to sit on you in pantyhose or tights? And have you ever thought of writing up the details of your arrangement in some sort of contract? I would love to read your take on something like that.

Thanks for the response, So for I haven't requested her to wear something particular just kind of letting her decide to sit in whatever she has at the time. A big thing for me is the notion of me just being the computer chair. But I will mention to her that I would like to see what its like to be under more office style attire and see if in the future some of that happens and immediately report if it does

There is no contract in writing just kind of the first discussion and the very firm base that once I am in the position of the chair I no longer have any say. I have re-enforced to her just to be sure she knows that I will never get upset at what happens in there she can do whatever she likes. My main modo for her in there is No Safety Words.

Thanks again for your response always happy to answer questions or give my take from below so to speak.

Dec 5, 2002
canada
Visit site
This is some of the best stuff I've read, like all my personal fantasies coming true, more than a little bit jealous. Does she ever sit nude?

Hey Forever,Not often but she has and I will write it up for you asap, not an overly extreme time in my memory but erotic as hell the way she did it. So I will make sure I add it in soon. I do however have one coming first that I really wanna get out there but I will make sure to throw the one I am thinking of for you in soon.

Dec 5, 2002
canada
Visit site

Hey Ilove,

No she hasn't not really my thing although I guess it could be possible to happen in the future since she sort of controls that aspect of things and normally I have 0 control over what is going on above me.

It has not happened yet and would not be my thing if it does.. But with that being said if it does happen in the future I will send you a message about it.

May 21, 2007
Really liked this one. I love the way you paid attention to detail. All the physics of what happens when a butt meets a face :p
I like this sort of casual encounters. I also like the way you both can go back to being normal partners outside of this activity. That is the dream after all. Its like being batman. You can go back to being/pretending to be normal outside of the face seat adventures :D