The Disposable Male -- by Valentine Deville

Miss DeVille has issued an important announcement on the future of Female Rule by the above title, which we're happy to publish this month.

We'll be posting the full text here at the Mistress Destiny Forum -- but in the meantime, you can also look it up (and get the extra associated eye candy) at our pages:

The Disposable Male, by Valentine DeVille
January, 2010 at DieForHer.com

Of course I know no one really cares about the pictures -- nobody here but cerebral typse -- but just in case, here's a sample (downsized to fit):

Cheers, Max

Valentine DeVille - The Disposable Male - full text

(Text only from Ms. DeVille's feature at DieForHer.com, all rights reserved. For photos, links, sidebar, and background information, please consult the original.)

Welcome, puppies... welcome to the Mistress Destiny Forum, welcome to your personal addiction to Me, and welcome to the year 2010 — the beginning of a new decade, and indeed, as my sister Goddesses and I here are calling it, "the Decade of the Disposable Male."

Now, before you get too soaked with too much perspiration, the concept of the disposable male does not mean that every male in the world must be terminated promptly. On the contrary, I like males generally, and even some in particular, much as I enjoy certain pairs of shoes that I have, or even — in the case of a few, excellent service — my cute little doggie. (For more of my views on these subjects, you can check out my homepage.)

Males still have marginal uses and utility — both as recyclable materials, and even in your present, living state... provided you know your place, and are willing to serve. A horse, a sidewalk, an ash tray — these things are not equal to me; they are far inferior. And yet, they serve their function.

Nor, in any realistic sense, does this mean that, within 10 years, the world necessarily will have realized the complete realization of Femocracy, of rule be superior females like Me. Although it is certainly possible to envision, given that the pace of progress.

THE REALIZATION that males were meant to serve has gained increasing momentum in recent years — from the growth of, say, the Other World Kingdom, or OWK, or the Cruellan fantasry world, to the increasing presence of femdom themes even in vanilla culture.

For the foreseeable future, however, the "disposable male" concept really points to two basic concepts. Any male who can grasp these concepts will be in a better position to contribute to the evolution of society in the coming years; and any female who grasps them, and is willing to help carry them out, will assume her natural place in society — on top of males.

First, it means that, in principal, the labor, thoughts, and very extistence of every living male has only one purpose... to serve his particular Goddess, or the Femocracy generally. All male product, output, energy, property, and thought, by its very nature, belongs to female. Note that "nature" itself, please, is a feminine energy, a feminine concept.

And second, separate although related, this just order of society is based on a moral, biological, and spiritual Fact.

IN ITS SIMPLEST FORM, this self-evident truth boils down to nothing more complicated than the motto chosen by Queen Patricia in founding the Other World Kingdom late in the last Century: "Women Over men."

It is captured, without words, in the drawings of Sardax; in the stories of my slave Billy and L. d'Avalon and Shelton Gregory; in the beautiful conceptions of the British magazine Cruella over nearly a generation. And it is continued by my fellow Goddesses and me today at DieForHer.com.

Women own more property than men in most developed countries, and, indeed, for almost a perfect index of an economy's advance, one need look no farther than the percentage of female ownership. Although there are some historical roots, this was not true generally until the 1960s, and it has accelerated in recent decades.

It is no coincidence, I think, that these decades coincide with the rise of fetish gear, female supremacy, and the marked advance of female-dominance themes into vanilla, mainstream culture. These are all trends that have been chronicled on the pages of DieForHer.com, I might add — for example, in the essay by my fellow DFH senior editrix Domme Dietrich on the rise of the internet and male submission.

WOMEN ARE SMARTER than men, on average, and in particular, if we consider the fact that for much of their waking time, the male intellect is dominated by thoughts of Goddesses like me, whereas relatively little of my mental energy, or that of most females, is devoted to sex, or the opposite sex.

Women live longer than men, verifying that the female is at once wiser — more in tune with the positive rhythms of nature — and of course "deadlier than the male."

(We owe this self-realization to a rare lucid moment by the male poet Kipling — like many wise male literary figures, from Rousseau to C.S. Lewis, a submissive slave to female beauty and energy — who anticipated the inevitable consequences of the male obsession with the female, and the clever female's ability to exploit it.)

At the same time, as the book The Disposable Male itself observes, men are — well, there simply is no other way to put it — disposable. (Micheal Gilbert.) They are dispensable, replaceable biological units no longer critical to the survival of the species.

This does not mandate that they immediately be wiped out, any more than I am obliged to step on a cigarette I happen to see as I stride down the street, my lovely heels click-click-clicking to the music of male gasps and "ohhhhs" on the background.

IT DOES SUGGEST, however, that a superior woman, a dominant woman who knows her place and understands the nature of the sexes, will have a certain cavalier attitude towards the males who serve her, and to all males. Like most household products, males exist to be used, enjoyed, and, when no longer functional, discarded.

Only the superficial will confuse this attitude with being "anti"-male. It is, simply a recognition of reality. If anything, it is a subtle compliment to compare the male in importance with one of my pets, or a useful household device like the garbage disposal, or a pair of my stockings.

One of my favorite actresses, Bardot, once asked, rhetorically, "What good is seducing a man if you don't destroy him?"

There is, I think, an answer — and males may take heart at this. That is: "to exploit and enjoy him." Like a toy. Whether it is a valuable toy, or one that rapidly earns the little girl's disfavor and is tossed away carelessly... that is somewhat up to chance, and somewhat up to the male himself. But is the natural role of everyone in Her or his proper place. The end of history.

IF I MAY address just the males at this point, let me say, I think you know that this is true.

In fact, for whatever reason, I am pretty sure it excites you, puppy. To know that your destiny is in the hands of a beautiful woman you can't resist. To know that she is cruel, or at least, largely doesn't worry that much about you.

This, then, how I understand the joy and the loveliness and the perfection of Female Rule as we begin this decisive 10 years — the Decade of the Disposable Male.

It is a rich concept, one that I'll be developing on these pages with the other Supreme Goddesses here in the months and years to come.

You can resist, or your can hurl yourself into our service enthusiastically — it's really okay regardless because We are amused either way.

Recline yourself... resign yourself... You're through.

Xoxo, puppies — Valentine DeVille

subfootstool

Nov 3, 2002
Visit site
What a wonderful wonderful philosophy Mistress Valentine. The true purpose of the males on the planet is to serve at the feet of their superiors. Luckily for me I have embraced my destiny and am slave to a Goddess who mercifully gives my life meaning.

tomtomtom

Mar 25, 2007
For what it is worth. I think Valentine DeVille is the hottest girl in the world!

Tom

PS What is the best way to get clips of her? Sadly - some of the cips of her have gone from YouTube...

Apr 28, 2008