The Sadism of Trample!

Tread

crush toy
Jun 2, 2003
The High Desert
Visit site
This video can be viewed at:
www.fetishvideos.com/store/tread-treample

The Sadism of Trample! The title defines this cruel, sadistic video. Four incredibly hot but evil babes destroy their prostrate slave under their devastating feet! This video stars legendary Mistress Seven as well as Miss Metal, Miss Darling and Mistress Fallon. The four brutal tramplers start out wearing boots and sneakers. Their footwear demolishes poor Tread. These four are all on him at the same time! Their crushing weight is unbearable! Mistress Seven treats his balls like her own personal amusement park, and tramples them mercelessly! There is massive jumping and stomping! He is forced to lick the dirty soles of their shoes and boots! Then off come the footwear and Tread is ordered to lick and suck their gorgeous but sweaty and smelly bare feet! UGH! The full power trampling, jumping and stomping continues! All four stay on him together! They step on his face and stomp his body! The Sadism of Trample is an amazing example of the most cruel and brutal trample fetish entertainment!

Last edited:

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Tread, in my next life I would like to come back as you, what a fantasy come true to be trampled like that with so many gorgeous women, Thanks as always and Have a Great Day

weird{jr}

Just Trample
Aug 10, 2002
Istanbul
Visit site
No doubt that it's a great video as usual, dear Tread... Especially, the lady with brown boots is such a hottie... And btw, as i looked carefully, i think the foot in your mouth (at the fourth picture) is hers as well? Wow... Lucky you, then :)

chicagofeet

Aug 7, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Hey Tread. First thanks. Ok, now first film the girls exactly like you did. Then repeat the exact same treatment on a guy with little experience, who can't survive the weight. He completely panics until he passes out from the strain, the girls keep right on doing their thing, and we would get to see a real comparison. We would appreciate EVEN MORE your God given talents and the real power of 500 lbs. of unstoppable female power. Of course the other guy would have to be tied immoble so he couldn't keep rolling the girls off (boring).

Last edited: