The Spurs - Part 1

Aug 29, 2002
Down Under
Visit site
It started when I offered to drive our receptionist Yvette out to see her horse on Saturday. He car was in the garage and she was trying to sell her horse before going overseas. She asked if I could pick up the girl she was going to sell the horse to along the way, which of course I agreed to. I would agree to anything with her, she was so cute, and I was desperate to impress her. In my own shy, loser way I had a huge crush on her, I don’t think she had any idea until that day.

When I picked her up, she was dressed in figure hugging jodhpurs that looked just amazing on her tight body, she was petite and attractive. I was hoping she would wear boots, but she just had sneakers on, but she had a light shirt unbuttoned at the front and a short jacket that didn’t even come down to the top of her jodhpurs.

Struggling with how good she looked, I packed the two big bags she had with her and drove us over to pickup the other girl. She was standing out front of her place, also petite and attractive and was dressed practically identical to my crush. She had a pretty big bag of gear with her and I helped her load it in the bag, getting a high voltage smile in return. My head was pounding, this could be quite a day … I had no idea.

It took a couple of hours to drive out to the place where the horse was, it was a big farm and riding school with several training rings and paddocks.

We hauled the bags out of my boot and dragged them over to the paddock containing the horse, Rocky. One of the bags had a saddle and blanket that were for sale, so the girls spent some time taking about that and Rocky. I enjoyed the scenery. Particularly when they were bending over!! Ahh jodhpurs.

Yvette said she needed to sort Rocky out because he hadn’t been ridden for a while and was likely to be a “bit of a shit” she said. She then pulled out some tall riding boots and changed into them. They looked so good. She saddled up the horse and climbed on. He performed badly and reared up and I was nervous.

Yvette was not intimidated at all, she kept tight hold on the reins and was talking very firmly to him. “Ok buster, that’s how its going to be eh?” she said and pulled him over to the fence where I was standing. He was a big horse, and she was quite petite, but she swung herself up onto his back with ease. I was quite intimidated looking up at her.

As she looked down at me she smiled sweetly and said, “be a dear and get me the spurs in the front pocket of that bag please”. Spurs?!? I thought as I scrambled over to the bag and rummaged around. I pulled out two sets of spurs, one set was a set of blunt prongs, but the other set were sharp with a large rowel on them. OMG I thought.

“Thanks babe” she said, “can you put the blunt ones on my boots please?”. Ok now my heart was pounding. I climbed through the fence into the paddock and Rocky jumped about. Yvette pulled hard on his reins and swore at him. She extended one delicious leg and boot in my direction and I fumbled my way through putting the spur on. I walked carefully around the back of the grumpy horse giving the kicking bits a wide berth. Repeating the fumbling I got the spur on her other boot and made a hasty retreat.

The prospective horse purchaser, whose name was Sarah, had now changed into tall black riding boots also. She looked amazing as she smiled at me with a cheeky grin and said, “well I know who to call when I need my spurs on my boots now”. I was embarrassed, blushing, shy and tongue tied. I felt my face flushing more and more.

In the field a battle was going on, with woman vs horse and no clear winner. I was transfixed watching Yvette’s amazing leg slam her spurs into the horse over and over. She was whacking him with her riding crop over and over. I found myself wishing I was her horse. It was doing things to my loins. Blood was flowing.

Yvette steered Rocky to the fence again and yelled “ok, no more miss nice for you buddy” at the horse. She looked angry as she looked and me and said, “be a dear and swap these useless spurs for the sharp ones please”. I scrambled through the fence with them and look the first of the blunt spurs off her left boot. As I put the sharp ones on, they jingled and the horse jolted and shoved me into the fence. That knocked the wind out and hurt a bit, but there was a sharp stabbing into my chest and I realised Yvette’s sharp spurs had been pushed into me. The sharp rowel had stabbed through my thin shirt and had drawn blood!!

Being careful of the now very grumpy horse, I quickly got her right spur on and got out of the paddock. Then all hell broke loose, Rocky was rearing and shaking, and each time Yvette slammed the sharp spurs into his sides she seemed to grind them in flexing her ankles. I watched her face, I was astonished to see this beautiful girl look so angry and mean. As she ripped into his flanks, Rocky yelped and neighed. He quickly started to calm down, and behave. After only a few minutes he was broken with his head down, obeying each instruction without resistance. Yvette looked triumphant, and after some dressage moves rode him back to the fence line.

Her and Sarah discussed the breaking of Rocky like it was fun and good sport. My empathy was for the horse and I was focused on the amount of blood he was dripping, and the ripped skin on his flanks. I was shocked at the amount of damage Yvette and her spurs had done to him. And strangely turned on by it.

I realised the girls had stopped talking to me and were looking at me with strange expressions.

“He wasn’t listening” said Sarah.

WACK!! Yvette smacked me in the side of the face with her riding crop, I was stunned by the intense stinging pain and the calm cruel way she just hit me out of the blue. My hand cradled my stinging cheek as my mouth dropped open. I just looked at her shocked.

She looked back at me defiantly and said, “do I have your attention now? I know I do here” and with that she whipped me in the groin with her crop. She connected with my balls which burst into pain and I collapsed to the ground gasping. Both girls were roaring with laughter. I had somehow forgotten how turned on I was, but the girls had certainly noticed.

They walked around me as I slowly got over the pain in my balls, I became very aware of the two pairs of long lovely legs encased in tall black riding boots with sharp spurs. Hold on, Sarah now had sharp spurs on her boots also. “Ah he has noticed” said Sarah.

“here is the deal, we need you to check if Sarah’s spurs are as sharp as mine, because she has never worn them or used them before. So be a good boy and take your shirt off, and be quick about it!! Remember the crop!!” Yvette said to me.

I was scared, I was normally shy and intimidated around girls, I was now very fearful and having a full on panic attack. Sitting on my arse now leaning up against the fence shirtless, I had not idea where this was going.

Yvette moved up beside me and almost sat on my shoulder, swinging one leg out she gently started pushing her spur into my gut. I gasped as the sharp rowel jabbed into my bare flesh. To make matters worse, Sarah now moved to the other side of me and did the same thing. They had my head sandwiched between their gorgeous arses, with their sharp spurs now pressed hard into my belly.

I gasped in pain, it was really hurting. Their legs were powerful and muscly but very shapely.

Yvette said “ok, who’s spurs are sharper? Mine?” as she said it she flexed her ankle rolling the spur up and down my belly. “Or mine!!” said Sarah as she started doing the same thing while I started crying out in pain. I could not speak and both girls said “well?”. Yvette said “he’s useless” as she lifted her boot off me then slammed the spur back into me twice, then Sarah did the same and they both moved off.

It took me a couple of minutes to calm down, I was gasping for breath and my belly and chest were in agony. I looked down at my hands and saw blood, looking further to my belly it was badly scratched and had many holes in it.