Thinking about starting my first facesitting video store. I need help

gdogg04

Jan 28, 2009
I've been doing facesitting sessions over the last 5 years now and I've finally made the decision of wanting to start filming my own videos.

My only challenge is finding women to be in the videos to do the facesitting. Does anyone have any experience with finding women to do the facesitting?

I live in Miami, FL, so there is a lot of talent here, but just don't know how to get things started and approach women to be in facesitting videos.

I'm an athletic black male, so my videos will be unique because there aren't a lot of facesitting videos that have black males in them.

If you are a female interested in being in a video, feel free to shoot me an email to donnyg18@gmail.com. I would be willing to fly you out to Miami to shoot videos.

If anyone has experience with this, I would love your feedback.

Feb 18, 2006
Indiana
I had a clips4sale store for a little while and was fortunate enough to find what I was looking for via Craigslist, but I think that’s shut down now.

I think if I were to go about it now, there are several sites out there that serve as directories for adult modeling talent that you could search.

Another tactic I wanted to try was just to setup some burner contact information and get business cards made, so that way if you saw some talent on the street you could hand them a card and still maintain a level of discretion that both parties would be comfortable with.