This Is How Jack Ends Not With A Bang But A Whimper

SiCiAiT

My Mouth Your Ass
Sep 1, 2009
Wausau, WI
This story is a little longer than I normally write. Sorry should of been more detail to it but I had to get it out of my head. I tried to make this in Dawn's POV (somewhat), but also used a lot of you and yours even though it's about Jack.
You ever think all these stories we read that someone (gf, wife, etc) would find out. What would happen if she\he ever decided to fulfill those stories thinking that is what you want? How much of it would you really enjoy? I would like you to picture this as if it was happening to YOU.

This Is How Jack Ends Not With A Bang But A Whimper

By: SiCiAiT

siciait@hotmail.com

I have been with you for almost a year now and everything is fantastic. You were working as a carpenter for awhile and just got layoff, and now you just sit at home trying to find a new job. We're not going though any money problems or anything. I work at the local emergence room and make good money. I love when I come home and dinner is waiting for me on the table. You are the sweetiest boyfriend I ever had. Life is good.
"Hi sexy lady, how was work today?" You met me by the door and gave me a big kiss.
"Stressful, we were busy all day. Any luck finding work?"
"No, seems like nobody is hiring right now. It should pick up soon."
We sat down at the dinner table and ate dinner. When it comes to cooking, you are a professional chief in my eyes. There has not been a dinner you have cooked that I did not like. After dinner you went on the couch with your laptop like you always do and I went up stairs to take a relaxing bath like I always do. I just love soaking in a big tub with bubbles for a long time. When I went into the bathroom I stripped down and glanced over at myself in the full length mirror.
"Wow that is why he loves me so much. I look hot. If I was a guy I would date myself."
I started to run the bath water, but decided that I wanted to get back to you and snuggle next to you as soon as possible. So I decided to take a quick shower. I lathered myself up and pictured you rubbing my whole body down. I was feeling so horny just thinking of you. After I was all done, I dried of and put one of my sexy night gowns on. I walked down and saw you busy on your laptop. You did not even hear me sneak up behind you as I wrapped my arms around you.
"Hi my handsome man. What are you reading." As I looked at his screen.
"What ... hum nothing." you said closing the lid of his laptop. "You took a fast bath everything alright?"
"I took a shower so I can get down here with you." I said as I was looking at his close laptop. I was trying to remember and figure out what it was that I saw. "So what were you just doing?"
"I was just reading some stories, nothing big." He said as he put his laptop down on the coffee table. "Would you like to watch anything on TV?"
"No, what I want is you to be truthful to me. What kind of stories?"
"Just stories I show on the internet. Nothing really interesting."
"Show me." I reached for his laptop and opened the lid.
"Please don't ..."
You sat down and bowed your head as I read out the site name. "Mistress Destiny, is this one of those fetish sites I have heard about?"
"Y-e-s"
"Hmm you were reading "A Hotel Break". Let's see what this is all about." I was a fast readier, so it did not take me long to get to the end. I looked at the screen dumb founded and sicken. I turned to you, "Is this what your into? Do you want to be left in a septic tank? I had a hard time getting that last question out.
"There ... there just stories."
"Is this your user name S-i-C-i-A-i-T?"
"Yes"
"Let's see "User CP", let's try "List Subscriptions", oh my ... wow more than just stories you been writing some stories too. I have to read them. I like to see what is in your mind." You just sat there, red in the face and not trying to look at me. While I read the stories I was sicken and somehow at times a little amused by them. When I finished the stories I powered down the laptop and reached for a cigarette. I lit one and handed it to you and then lit one for myself. I took a couple of puffs before I spoke. I wanted to choose my words right.
"So do you like this type of fetish?" you did not even look up as I spoke. "I would like a little respect when I'm talking to you. So please look at me." he raised his head and looked into my eyes. "I'm not mad. Maybe sicken from what I read but not mad. So again, you like this type of fetish?"
"I like reading them." You said very nervously as you bowed your head again.
"And you like writing about it too. Do you dream about it happening to you? I lifted your head back up so you can look at me.
"Sometimes" you said shrugging your shoulders.
"I don't mind if you read these stories. Just please don't hide them from me." I saw that you were becoming more eased as you took your first drag from your half brunt cigarette. "I'm not sure if I'll be able to do any of those things but maybe we could role play them sometime."
"R ... Really."
"Sure, most of those things could be. The shrinking stories, that is really weird, but that could never happen. I would be happy to role play the other things with you but I don't see me doing the things in the stories to you. I love you too much."
Months past and I have enjoyed some role playing we have done. There was a night I sat on your face and watched the Notebook. I felt bad when I farted on you but after the third one I felt like a goddess just sitting on my throne. There was this other night when we were having sex and as you blew I smiled down at you.
"I want you to see up-close and personal what my new lover did to me." With that I jumped of you and hovered my dripping pussy right above your face.
"You bitch." you smirked a little. "Did you fuck our neighbor?"
"What did you call me? You should shut your mouth." I looked down at you with an evil grin.
"Make me shut it." you said smiling up at me.
With that I sat right down on your face. I wiggled around a bit to make sure your nose was buried into my wet pussy. You started to struggle a bit as I pushed the rest of yours and my cum into your nose. I sat there for a little long to relish the feeling I was having sitting on your face. As I raised off your face you took a deep breath though the nose and I saw the puddle of cum go up your nose. You rolled of the bed cough and blowing out your nose. I could see that you were having trouble with all of that cum. I just sat at the end of the bed smiling down at you.
"How was it?"
Cough, Cough, "It was great but ... hard time breathing."
"You like cum all over your face and in your nose?" I asked a little curious.
"No, not at all but ... " Cough, Cough, "I love the degradation and humiliation.
After that we took a shower and went to bed. I felt powerful after that night. There was this other night when I was sitting on your face that I farted and felt a shit coming down. I jumped off you to run to the bathroom.
"Where you going Dawn?"
"Have to shit be right back."
"Can I have it?" you said with a smile.
"No, that is something I'm not comfortable with."
When I returned back, you were sitting there smoking a cigarette. I sat down next to you. "Something wrong honey?"
You shrugged your shoulders, "Just ... I was hoping ... you know."
"I understand but I just don't feel right doing something like that to you. You understand?
"Yeah I guess so."
"Maybe one day I could fulfill all your fantasizes but you'll have to give me time."
___
It has been a year now and things were going good. You found odd and ends jobs. Every year my family throws a huge 4th of July party up at the cabins and this is the first time you would be going. I took an extra week off from work to clean and set up the cabin for the big party. As you loaded the truck up I went through the house to make sure everything was locked up good and tight. It was a two hour drive to the cabin. We talked about everything under the moon all the way there. When we got to the long dirt path to the cabin I cut our conversation mid way.
"I forgot to tell you. Some of my old high school friends agreed to help with the clean up. They always come to the cabin for this party. Their like family to us. There is Amy, I named her the Pigger. This girl can eat anyone under and further under the table, but she's only like 125 pounds. I don't know how she stays that skinny eating the way she does. Then there is Todd, he thinks more with his muscles than his brain. There is Peter a doctor up in Michigan and his wife Jen."
As we got out of the truck the first person I saw was Amy and of course she was chewing down on a sandwich. I introduced Jack to everyone as we unloaded the truck.
"So when was your last physical Jack." Peter asked as he placed his hand on your shoulder.
"Umm ... While about three months ago." you said puzzled. "Why you ask."
"Don't mind Peter. Remember he is a big shot doctor that don't care about us little people." I said grinning.
"He wants to make sure your healthy so you can have muscles like this." Todd said ripping off his shirt.
"He asks everyone that question. I can't even take him into the grocery store without him asking the cashier that question." Jen spoke up.
Amy holds out a bag of beef jerky, "Want some Jack."
"No thanks, I'm not hungry right now."
"Ok, more for me." As she danced away swinging her hips.
"So what do you think of my old friends." I asked as I handed you a beer.
"They seem pretty cool."
"Ok guys we have four days to get things ready. So let's take the rest of the day off and we'll get busy tomorrow." I walked you to the back of the cabin and showed you where the land ended. "This is a quiet spot. There is not a cabin for miles." I was holding on to your arm as we were going back to the cabin when I looked over to the other side of the yard. "Shit, I can't believe they left the lid off."
"What's that." you asked.
"I forgot you're a city boy. That is a septic tank. Like in your stories. Take a look."
"Really ..." without hesitation you dropped to your knees by the hole and looked in. "Hmm ... It don't smell like anything and it looks really clean in there."
"Yeah my dad every year hires a crew to come in to clean it really good but trust me you don't want to be anywhere by it this weekend if this lid is off it. Can you help me drag the lid to the hole. It's way too heavy to pick up."
"What is that small fenced in are over there?" You point over pass the tree line.
"That, that is our trash hole."
"Ok, trash hole?" you looked puzzled.
"Yeah come over here." we walk over to the fence. "We have been putting our trash right in the middle of the fenced in area for ... long time. Since my grandpa own this land."
"But there is nothing there but grass and leaves."
"Watch" I picked up a rock out of the yard and tossed it into the middle. Then slowly you watched it sink into the ground.
"It's a mud hole? How deep is it?"
You started to walked into the fence area when I grabbed you. "I would not go in there if I was you. Like I said my grandpa threw his trash in there. So we have no idea how deep it goes."
The rest of the night we all talked, played cards and told stories of our early life's. When we all went to bed I was so horny that we walked into our room and just started make mad love. We were making so much noise we heard Todd banging on the wall.
"Quit down in there you love birds I'm trying to sleep."
After a while we both drifted off to sleep. By morning you were still asleep so I went down to get you a cup of coffee. As I made it to the kitchen there sat Amy and guess what she was doing. She had a whole box of cereal in a bowl with milk spooning it into her mouth.
"Holy cow Pigger you going to eat all that?"
Glop ... "Yep" Amy said spooning another heap into her mouth.
"I don't think there has been a time I have not seen you without food since we got here. Where you putting it all.
Amy pats here stomached as she spoons another heap into her mouth. I carried your coffee upstairs leave Amy to her breakfast. I stopped in to see Peter and Jen before I went back to where you were sleeping.
"Sweetie, time to wake up." you wiped the sleep from your eyes. "I brought you coffee."
"For me? I usually get it for you." You say as you do your morning yawn.
"I'm going to spoil you these weekend. Are you hungry?"
"I did not eat much last night. So yeah pretty hungry but I just want to sit here and enjoy this coffee first." you said taking a sip from the cup.
"Ok, I'll be right back I'll get things together for you. Enjoy your coffee sweetie."
I jumped off the bed and headed down the hall stopping again to talk with Peter and Jen. I went down stairs and grabbed two breakfast trays and returned upstairs again stopping into Peter and Jen room. After about fifteen minutes I returned to our room. I peek in on you before walking in.
"So how was the coffee sweetie." I sat the breakfast tray on the bed. You look at me with glazed eyes to weak to move mumbling something. "Oh, the coffee ... yeah well Peter put a powerful sedative in it to help you relax. You see I decided to finally fulfill your fantasizes." You mumbled again. "I know, I should have told you what was going to happen but I felt you really want those fantasizes to come true and did not want you to back out off it. Then you would always wonder if you should have. We decide the best thing to do is make sure your safe." With that Peter and Jen walked into the room. I could see your eyes darting around looking at me and back to Peter and Jen. "Don't worry honey they are train professionals. They will take care of you."
"So is our patient ready?" Peter asked
"Yep" I responded, "Now hon what they are going to do is insert some breathing tubes into your lungs. You know just in case you can't breathe though your mouth. For right now there plugged. You told me you would love to feel the full effect if I ever did fulfill your fantasizes. There will be to small incisions on both sides of your chest. Then they will insert these tubes into your lungs." I held up one of the tubes. "Now of course the whole thing is not going in. We just add another six feet just in case." Jen insert an IV into your arm. "That is for antibiotics. We don't want you getting an infection or anything before I can fulfill your fantasies." Before I was finish talking you were out cold.
___
You were out for the rest of the day and woke up around four in the evening the next day. When you came to I was there right next to you and everyone else was standing around the room.
"Hi sweetie how you feeling."
"Thirsty"
I handed you a small cup of water. "Are you breathing alright?"
"Why ... you did this?"
"To fulfill your long life fantasy. I thought you love it. All my friends here decided to help out with this."
Just then you realized that your arms were bonded to the side of your body and your legs were tied up. "Why am I tied up."
"Hon, don't get mad but I wanted to fulfill all your fantasizes this weekend and I did not want you to back out of it. So we made sure you could not run away. I love you and I hope you enjoy this gift." Just as you were about to say something I quickly placed a ring gag into your mouth. You tried to scream as I forced the ring into your mouth. "I'm sorry hon. I know it's pretty big. It is about three inch in diameter. It needs to be that big after Todd and Amy uses you." I stood up and kissed your forehead and looked over to Peter and Jen. "You guys know what to do." I walked out of the room with Todd and Amy.
"Holy shit I can't believe your really going though with this Dawn." Amy said as she ripped open a bag of chips.
"I would hate to be him right now." Todd said. "I hope he survives this he seems to be kind of cool."
"He is strong and he has to survive." I sat down on the porch. "I hope he enjoys this."
___
"So, Dawn told us all about your fetishes and let us read your stories. I must say a lot of it I would not wish it on my worst enemy." Jen said rubbing your chest.
"I know I would never do any of those things." Peter said as he strapped your legs to the bed.
"I bet you want to know which story we picked to role play with you." Jen straps your forehead to the bed.
"I'll tell you the truth every story we read was sick but she was extremely horny after reading this one story." Peter said.
"Dawn wanted to tell you what each story we all would be role playing after we do it. She said it would add to your excitement. I'm just getting so horny right now thinking about it. I think I'm wetting myself right now."
"In that case let's get started. He is all tied down." Peter said as he took off his shirt.
Jen went to the other side of the bed and started to undress herself as Peter was standing next to her kiss and rubbing on her back. Jen reached back and grabbed his head to give him a kiss. They were getting very hot and passionate. All you could do is watch in the corner of your eye and wonder what was going to happen. As Jen got hotter she laid down next to you on the bed never taking her eyes off Peter.
"Take me now." Jen sweetly said as she grabbed Peters hand.
Peter climbed on top of her and slowly started to pump in and out. As they continue picking up speed Jen looked over at you trying to smile as they were about to hit their climax. Jen started to scream as she started to orgasm. Then Peter jammed in as deep as he could twitching a bit as he blow inside her. They both laid there exhausted from their love making.
Jen turns to you, "It's time."
Peter gave her a kiss and got off the bed. Jen very slowly got to her knees and crawled over to the top of your head. She looks down at you with an evil grin. Raising one knee over your head and squatting down so you could see her freshly fucked pussy. As your eyes widen you watch as cum drips down to your face. She slowly lowers herself to your face. As if she was have other orgasm she started to breath real heavy.
"Are you going to do it hon." Peter asked rubbing her shoulders.
"Hmm ... I have this scared but excited feeling. Yes, I went this far."
Jen lowered all the way to your face covering your nose with her wet pussy and her ass covering your mouth. She looks in between her legs into your eyes. You try to move but the straps are too tight. You start to struggle breathing as Jen kept her full weight on your face. You snort cum up your nose from Jen pussy. You are losing oxygen fast but Jen keeps looking into your eyes smiling. As your body starts to go in to [FONT=&quot]convulsion. Peter puts on his clothes but Jen continues to sit on your face. Your body stops moving as Peter opens the door.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"It's all done." Peter yells down the stairs. He turns back to his wife still seeing her sitting there starring into your eyes and not moving. He walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright dear?" he said very concerned.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Still sitting on you she looks up to her husband, "Oh my god that was the hottest thing I have ever done."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Peter looks at his watch, "It's been seven minutes time to get off him."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Oh shit, it's been that long." Jen said jumping off you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They both look down at you as they hold each other in their arms. Your body laying there as still as can be. The whole time Jen had a big smile on her face. Everyone else came into the room to see what happen. I walked over to you and held your hand. I was going to give you a kiss on the fore head but backed away when I saw your face was filled with sex juices. Peter walked over to the side of the bed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"While we better get started or it will be too late."[/FONT]
___
It was about two in the afternoon when you opened you eyes. You first person you saw was me. I was holding your hand all day.
"Hi sweetie how you feel."
"P-lease s-top."
"Now sweetie if we stop you won't fulfill your fantasy."
"W-hat h-appen?"
"You suffocated to death under Jen." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. "What was the name of that story? Oh yeah, "[FONT=&quot]Drown the Cuckold[/FONT]" and if it was not for Peter and his expertise your ordeal would of ended just like the story. Now that your awake it's time to do the next story on the list." I unstrapped you from the bed and turned you around so your head was hanging over the foot of the bed. I strapped your chest, feet and forehead down good and tight. "You should thank Todd for doing this. He thinks it makes him gay and that is why I'm tying you down. You see his muscles are not the only thing big on him. He decided to role play "Marriage In The Pooper."
"NO p-lease don't."
"You see this is why I decided to tie you up. I know you were going to try and quit. Don't worry he is only doing one part of the story. Think of it this way by the time we go home almost all your fantasizes will come true, except the shrink stories. Then you can go about your life as a "normal" person." I said holding my hands up with the quote sign. I walked out the door yelling, "Todd it's your turn!"
Todd a few minutes later walked in. Without saying a word he pulled down his pants and underwear. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. You can see his long cock dangling in front of your face. He grabs it with one hand and inserted it into your wide, ring gagged mouth. As he pushes it in he reached for a magazine in his back packet. He opens it up and lays across your chest looking through the pages. You are gagging on his soft cock and as you do you fill it pushing against your throat. As Todd keeps looking at a picture in the magazine his cock gets larger.
"Oh my god," you hear him say "I have never felt something this tight before." He starts to pump in and out as you feel it grow further down your throat. "Never had anyone take the full fifteen inch down there throat. I was always afraid I'll kill them." as you are struggling for air and not able to move Todd started to fuck your face faster and harder. His balls kept slapping you in the eyes and nose. With each thrust he jammed his cock down your throat. With each thrust you feel your esophagus expand to the limit. Just as you are ready to pass out from lack of air or pain you feel his cock expand even more as he blows inside of you. The whole time I was peeking in. This was one show I did not want to miss.
As I saw him ready to pull out I yelled out. "Wait" I ran behind Todd and push him back into you. "You forgot to pee." and took a step back.
"But he is not breathing." Todd said as he kept his cock down your throat.
"This is his fantasy. So can you please hurry up before you permanently kill him with your cock."
Todd looked down forgetting where he was, "Oh shit!" He tried to concentrate on peeing. "Turn around I can't go with you watching me."
I walked into the hallway, "Peter Jen you better get up here fast." I looked back in the room. "You done yet?"
"Shh ... don't talk ... Almost done."
"What's going on?" Peter asked as he ran up the stairs.
"It's Todd he still has his cock down Jack's throat because he never finished his part." I turned to look back inside. "Are you done now?"
"Yep ... done."
I walked in just as Todd was pulling out. I can see piss come out of your mouth and down into your hair. "I thought it was all suppose to go down."
"I know I went more than that. Must be the angle."
As Peter an Jen got to work on you Amy walked in eating a whopper sandwich. "Oh my god! What happen to his face."
I never noticed that blood was coming out of your nose and your face looked as it was in a boxing match. "What the hell did you do to him Todd?"
"You told me to show no mercy. I'm sorry."
I sat down by your side and held your hand as Peter and Jen was trying to resuscitate you. "Don't worry about it. It was his fantasy and he has to realize anything could happen when fulfilling it." I turned to Amy, "How many of those have you had."
Amy chews down a mouth full before speaking, "This is number five I have to more downstairs. You want one?"
"No thanks"
"Good more for me." Amy says as she starts to walk out of the room and turns back to me taking one more bite and waving.
"Did you bring any ammonia capsules?" I ask Peter.
"Yeah why?"
"Tomorrow people will be showing up any time after three and there is two more things that need to be done before they show up."
"Yes but it's important for him to relax he has been through a lot."
I look at him dumb founded and gestured to the door that Amy walked out of. "Have you been watching her. She has not stopped for three days. You say he's been through a lot." I turned back looking at the door. "Where the hell does she put all that?"
Todd grabbed his ass cheek and walked out of the room.
"I'll tell you what." Peter picked up your arm to take your pulse. "Let him sleep it off tonight. Amy will do her thing in the morning. After that he will have until Sunday to rest."
"Rest you call that rest. Man, I hope he never wants this again."
___
I was still sleeping next to you when you came to. You let out a loud moan that woke me up. "Morning honey, how are you?" You tried to speak but nothing came out. I yelled for Peter.
"He can't talk. What is wrong with him?"
Peter walked over to you and looked into your mouth. "This happens, let's see you take Todd's cock all the way down and talk the next day. He should be alright might take a long while to get his voice back."
"So he is alright to continue?"
"Yes, and no. Because you want all this done in one weekend, well, he will have to realize fetishes like his can be dangerous to his health. With that said, I think we are doing everything we could to keep him going."
"Good thank you Peter for being here. Can you tell Amy it's her turn?"
No sooner did he walk out the door I could hear Amy running up the stairs. I turned to you and see tears rolling down your face. "It will be alright. After Amy you have one more thing and then you can rest for two days." I kissed your hand as Amy and Todd came into the room.
"Is it my turn? Amy asked jumping around.
"Yep, Todd can you move him to the bench?"
Todd walks over and picks you up in his arms and carries your tied up body across the room. He sits you on the floor next to a make shift bench that I had a friend of mine make. We tilted your head way back and strapped your forehead to the bench. We finished by strapping your legs and chest down. I unplugged your tubes and turned to Amy, "He is all yours."
"No mercy?" Amy asked smiling.
I paused for a second looking at you sitting there all helpless and in pain. "I love you." I blow you a kiss and then turned to Amy. "No mercy ... just like in the story "Trip to Amsterdam".
Amy started pushing me and Todd out of the room. "Then get out, I can't hold it back much longer. I promises you it would be better than that story." Amy slams the door and turns to you. "I cannot believe somebody out there is going to let me use their mouth like a toilet." Amy turned so her ass was pointed right at your face and started unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them down. as she was bending over she let out a foul smelling fart. "You know I always eat this way but never held it for three days. You should of seen it when it was only one day." She lowered her asshole to your mouth and wiggled around a bit and let out another fart into your mouth. "I always had to chop it up with the plunger before flushing." She lifts up a bit just long enough to spread her ass cheeks apart and then plops back down on to your face. Amy started talking about all the food she ate in the past three days as her asshole started to open up. "I had four bags of chips." She push down and right away it was pushed to your throat. "I had three boxes of cereal and five blows of oatmeal." She pushes again and you try once again to struggle but gave up trying being as weak as you were. The shit was stretching your esophagus more than Todd did. Amy just sat there and kept pushing down and talking, "Let's see I had maybe a total of sixteen whoppers. I just love whoppers they taste great. Don't you think? Well, maybe not now but you know what I mean. Let's see what else? I had so much to eat I forget everything." she keeps pushing. She hears the air whistling though the tubes. "Well at least you can still breathe." She looks down at your stomach as she keeps pushing. "Oh my god have I shit that much? Wow, I always wonder what your stomach would look like in the story I read but that is HUGE." She was still pushing as your esophagus started to stretch more than ever as she was packing it in. She was able to see the skin stretch as she pushed her shit deep inside you. "I guess I should of not ate those four subs last night before bed."
I banged on the door, "Amy are you done yet?"
"No go away I'll call you when I'm done!"
Amy kept pushing without missing a beat. The next thing you feel is your mouth packing tight. Amy was putting all her weight into it still pushing shit into your mouth. "Oh my god did I fill you. Opps I'm so sorry." Amy laugh still pushing. Amy lifted off your face still pushing shit out. The bench you were in had your face in a swallow hole so all her shit was building on top of your face. By the time she was done your whole face was covered. You could not even see any part of you. Amy wiped her ass and throw the toilet paper on top of the pile. She turned to see you and just smiled like she just won a trophy. She walked to the door and opened it. I was standing right outside the door. "Remember Dawn you said no mercy. So don't get mad." Amy walked down the hallway swaying her hips. "I think I'm hungry."
I looked into the room and saw what looked like a headless horse man. I covered my mouth in shock. Peter walked up to me.
"What's wro ..." Peter stopped in mid-sentence when he looked into the room.
Jen walked up to see. "How the hell did she do that."
Todd comes walking up. "Come on guys it can't be that mu-ch ..." Todd looks in. "Holy shit that came out of that little ass."
I look at Peter still covering my mouth in shock. "Is he still alive?"
Peter walked in covering his nose and told us to open all the windows. He picked up a tube and could feel some air coming from them. He checked your pulse. "Barely, Jen help me get all this off his face." After about half hour of cleaning your face was cleaned but your mouth was still packed. "Here is the verdict." Peter began to speak. "There is no way to get any of that out as packed as it is. I'm afraid there might be inside damage and without the proper medical tools he could bleed to death. If we leave it he might be able to survive a week or less. For right now that shit is so packed that it will stop the bleeding. Then there is the issue of the shit rotting inside him. It's up to you Dawn what do you want?"
Dawn sat down on the bed covering her face. "Let's keep going. Monday we'll take him to your office Peter and you can help him."
"Ok, Jen set the IV we will pump him with some more antibiotics and some morphine."
"How much longer before we can role play his next fantasy?" I asked Peter.
Peter looks at his watch, "At least an hour."
"That's cutting it short hope nobody comes early."
"I'm going to put fans in the windows. You have any Lysol?" Todd ask walking out the room.
I walked down to Amy as she was still eating a ham sandwich. "Really?"
"What you told me no mercy." Amy said smiling "Are you mad at me."
"No, I'm just glad he did this with us and not some stranger. I don't feel like burying him. Wow where did you hold all that?"
"I have no idea but it felt good getting it all out."
___
Hour later Todd carries you out to the back yard. I kneeled down by you. Peter put duck tape over your mouth so the shit did not come out. He was afraid it would come out and you'll bleed to death. "I see your still hanging in there. Now it's time to do the next story "A Hotel Break". Sorry it's not as clean as it was when you looked at it last time. We all had to use the bathroom in the past three days." I glanced over at a grinning Amy. "Well almost all of us. Todd put a bench down in there for you to sit, but I'm not sure if it's under all the waste. We hocked a harness up to you. We will lower you down by rope. Your tubes will be out here so you can get fresh air. Sunday night we will pull you out and do one last story love you." I bent closer to your ear and whisper. "We're almost done hang in there my love." I motioned Todd over and he lifted you from under your arms and placed you in the hole while we all held on to the rope. As Todd stepped back we lowered you in. I made sure your breathing tubes and rope was well hidden and Todd placed the lid over the hole making sure not to pinch off your air supply.
You were so week you just sat there with your head against the wall. As the weekend went on the waste in the tank kept raising. My family was all there enjoying the weekend. I tried to be strong and I tried to pretend I did not know you were in there. Our friends had to keep reminding me that this is your fantasy and you wanted it. When all my family left Sunday night I ran out to the septic tank and grabbed one of your breathing tubes. I could feel very faint breathing. "Come on guys help me get this lid off." Todd ran over and lifted it. "Oh my god that smells worst than Amy's shit." I said covering my nose.
Amy looks in. "Where is he? The tank is full to the top."
Todd pulled on the rope. As he did we see your body coming out of the hole. Peter put on some gloves and checked your pulse.
"He still with us."
Jen walked down carrying a black bag. "Time for his last fantasy Dawn as she handed her an oversize trash bag. Remember the story "[FONT=&quot]Wife's Garbage[/FONT]"? It's almost over."
We all put on gloves and pushed you inside the bag. The hole time we could hear what sounded like a whimper through your tube. When we got you in everyone went to get the garbage around the house. I kneeled down next to you.
"This is the last one. Then it will be all over. You will have to sleep out here because you stink bad. Tomorrow you'll be able to wash off."
Everyone came down dumping garbage on top of you soon the only thing I was able to see was your head. I saw something crawling on your check. I looked closer to see what it was and when I figured it out I throw up all over your head and fell to the ground. Jen ran over with the rest of our friends to see what was wrong.
"What's wrong Dawn?" Jen asked
I pointed at the bag you were in, "There's ma ... ma .. maggots in there."
Todd looks in. Then he dumps his garbage covering your head. "And the problem is garbage has maggots. It goes with the territory. This bag is full we need other bag." Todd ties up the bag good and tight leaving your tubes and rope hanging out. By the end of the night we had ten bags full and they were all piled on and around you.
By morning I was feeling better about everything. We all went to the back yard to take the garbage to the mud hole. We all grabbed bags and threw them into the center of the pit. Every five minutes or so a bag disappeared down into the mud. When we got all done your bag was the last I ran over and gave your bag a big hug. Then I checked to see if you were still breathing and sure enough there was air coming out of the tubes. I started to untie the bag when Jen stopped me.
"I have an idea do you remember the story "[FONT=&quot]Kate & the Quicksand[/FONT]"?
We all looked at the pit and back at your bag. "But we'll never be able to get him out." I said looking back at the pit.
Jen picks up the rope and the long tubes. "We can always pull him out."
"Then to the pit. Sorry Jack one more fantasy of yours. Her Amy tie it off."
We tossed you in to the center of the pit and sat down around the fence to watch. The bag started to sink into the mud little by little. I was worried but excited all at once. This was something cool to watch. I can see you twitching in the bag. After about five minutes Amy was the first to speak up.
"There he goes!"
After few more seconds the only thing that showed was the rope and the tubes. Then the rope got tight and then to my horror the knot started to slip and all sudden it untied and started getting sucked into the mud.
"Shit Amy you and your greasy hands! I should never let you tie it!"
"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."
Todd jumped up and grabbed one of your tubes and pulled. He pulled so hard he ripped it right out of the mud. Everyone was trying to get sticks to reach the rope and Todd started to go back to the cabin to get some wood.
"Shit Amy!" I said again.
"I said I'm sorry. I did not mean it."
"I can't believe it. Every year, Every year and this is the year you forgot."
Everyone just stopped what they were doing and looked at me with puzzled eyes.
"Every year you bring your favorite cake and this year you did not bring any."
Everyone busted out laughing. Forget all about the rope and the one tube slipping into the mud.
As the tube was inches from going under I spoke up. "Shhh listen" pointing at the pit. Everyone stopped laughing and started listening as the tube disappeared from view and we all heard your last whimper. "This is the way Jack dies not with a bang but a whimper" I said laughing for the first time. We all started back to the cabin and I turned around to look at where you once were. I laughed out loud again and everyone turn and ask "what's was that for."
I pointed at the pit, "what does the center look like to you."
They all looked and at the same time. "A giant asshole."
"I guess he finally got to enjoy his shrinking fetish and got swallowed alive by an ass."

Jun 1, 2014
Oh my I do like how while reading I am thinking of the past stories and have the slight fear of "what was in them again?" as I read on. What my misses will say when she sees it. Thank you again for your amazing work.

And your email to the admin worked well as you can see.

SiCiAiT

My Mouth Your Ass
Sep 1, 2009
Wausau, WI
Hey alright glad to see your on here now. Please let me know how she likes it.

Oh my I do like how while reading I am thinking of the past stories and have the slight fear of "what was in them again?" as I read on. What my misses will say when she sees it. Thank you again for your amazing work.

And your email to the admin worked well as you can see.

DK_Face

Dec 6, 2004
Denmark
Thanks for another great story SiCiAiT :)

Amy sounds like the girl from my dreams :p

Be careful who you show this story to!

I showed the BBW Landlady story to a lady friend. She instantly wanted to try out the fix my face to her ass with saran wrap thing.
It was not easy for her to role saran wrap around both my head and her ass. But once it was done my mouth was really tight fix to her lovely asshole and I had no choice but to accept whatever she gave. Unfortunately she had to bend slightly forward so that I could breathe through my nose.

SiCiAiT

My Mouth Your Ass
Sep 1, 2009
Wausau, WI
Yeah after I wrote it Dawn (my real wife) read it. I was able to tell that as she read it she was think. After she was done she hand me the computer and said "Thanks for the idea. Did you forget that Wendy has a cabin?" and walked away.

Yeah "Be careful who you show this story to!" to late.:help::help::help:

Thanks for another great story SiCiAiT :)

Amy sounds like the girl from my dreams :p

Be careful who you show this story to!

I showed the BBW Landlady story to a lady friend. She instantly wanted to try out the fix my face to her ass with saran wrap thing.
It was not easy for her to role saran wrap around both my head and her ass. But once it was done my mouth was really tight fix to her lovely asshole and I had no choice but to accept whatever she gave. Unfortunately she had to bend slightly forward so that I could breathe through my nose.

Jun 1, 2014
She loved it and told me one day who knows. she did chuckle at part with Amy and said she would gladly do that. My poor insides. Grins you may have created the perfect monster.

Wendy has a cabin eh? that could be really fun.

Hey alright glad to see your on here now. Please let me know how she likes it.

SiCiAiT

My Mouth Your Ass
Sep 1, 2009
Wausau, WI
I was thinking out of all my stories wouldn't this one make a great ... porn horror movie ... Get the right FX guys and wow ... Na, Hell with the FX I'll do the stunts.:eyebrows:

Nov 26, 2013
This made me lose some sleep last night as I didn't want to stop reading without finishing it and afterwards kept fantasizing about it. Might be my new favorite story of you, and is definitely one of my favorite femdom scat stories in general. Even though not all your fetishes are the same as my main interests, I could at the very least appreciate all of them in the way they were depicted in this story.

(Spoilers in this next paragraph, so warning people like me that often read comments before the story)
I also really liked how Dawn is doing it for him and doesn't turn evil all of a sudden like in most of your stories until all the way at the end. I was pretty sad that she eventually did, though, because even though it was to be expected from the title and your other stories, I was really hoping he would live so there could possibly be a sequel with more slow development for Dawn slowly enjoying the things she does more and more. But ah well, that's probably just that feeling when you like something so much you don't want it to end at all.

I appreciate that you wrote a longer story for once even though it only left me wanting even more. I hope you'll one day consider making a longer series with new parts whenever you feel like it, but I'll be looking forward to new stories from you no matter what. Thanks again for this story.

kit2003

May 10, 2003
Visit site
SiCiAiT
After I read your story, I was chatting in a chat with Domina.
I sent her a part of your story, and asked her if she could do this to me?
She replied that she would do this to me and named the price.
I jokingly agreed.
Then she demanded:
Payment in advance.
This should take place in the deaf location away from people.
I have to dig a hole.
After that, she removed all chat messages. I was horny a few days and sent her messages, but she did not answer.
recently I received an anonymous message:
"I am ready to use you.
You should come alone into the .... (she named place).
Bring the money.
You need to bring your computer.
I think we need a rope.
I will not respond to your message."
I was shocked, but after 10 minutes she sent another message: "Do you still masturbate? :) :) :)"