times has changed??

Dec 2, 2015
I remember yearssx0ss back, looking up on forums. I kept hearing that most girls are not in too facesitting? And it's more of a man thing!

Well recently I've been on multiple sites, dating sites, findom sites etc. Mainly because im looking for girls, to do fetish meets ups with. ... And I've spoke to over 5000 girls In the last few years..

And mentioned about facesitting showed them pics.. and every single one of them was turned on by it? I even showed them mmale facesitting and they get turned on by that as well?

And ive met multiple girls and done facesitting session with them..has anyone else noticed this new trend of girls loving this stuff as much as men now?

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
I remember yearssx0ss back, looking up on forums. I kept hearing that most girls are not in too facesitting? And it's more of a man thing!

Well recently I've been on multiple sites, dating sites, findom sites etc. Mainly because im looking for girls, to do fetish meets ups with. ... And I've spoke to over 5000 girls In the last few years..

And mentioned about facesitting showed them pics.. and every single one of them was turned on by it? I even showed them mmale facesitting and they get turned on by that as well?

And ive met multiple girls and done facesitting session with them..has anyone else noticed this new trend of girls loving this stuff as much as men now?
You have to delineate the fantasy from reality here and recognize a few key concepts:

• Moore's Law: The law of exponential growth, especially insofar as technology is concerned. More and more people have access to the internet every day, which means that communities and opportunism for demand increases. That is, "supply" increases. The demand for facesitting has always been there, but now, there are more people on the internet and adult media is far more accessible, so you're going to see more Women interested in doing it.

• You have to recognize that this newfound accessibility means that Women who are legitimately into Femdom are able to discover new fetishes and activities, facesitting among them

• Most important, you have to recognize that this is largely opportunism. Thousands of Women have been taken up the Femdom mantle - unfortunately, a lot of the newcomers are not personally interested in Femdom, but recognize it as a lucrative outlet. So, of course they are going to tell you that facesitting is a turn-on! If an "Insta-domme" receives a private message wherein a potential client is telling her that his fantasy is facesitting, she's going to say "Yes, I love it!" because she sees dollar signs. Pro-Dommes, legitimate Dommes, some of the more established Dommes - they are more likely to be up-front and honest because they realize the power exchange is about what they want. So if they don't like facesitting, they'll tell you. But I can 100% guarantee you a lot of girls are going to be 'all about it' because they want that cash.
The reality is that a lot of new dommes are going to say they're into whatever you're into because you are a potential client. It's their job. The real dommes will be more forthcoming about it, because they genuinely love Female Domination and money comes second.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2015
You have to delineate the fantasy from reality here and recognize a few key concepts:

• Moore's Law: The law of exponential growth, especially insofar as technology is concerned. More and more people have access to the internet every day, which means that communities and opportunism for demand increases. That is, "supply" increases. The demand for facesitting has always been there, but now, there are more people on the internet and adult media is far more accessible, so you're going to see more Women interested in doing it.

• You have to recognize that this newfound accessibility means that Women who are legitimately into Femdom are able to discover new fetishes and activities, facesitting among them

• Most important, you have to recognize that this is largely opportunism. Thousands of Women have been taken up the Femdom mantle - unfortunately, a lot of the newcomers are not personally interested in Femdom, but recognize it as a lucrative outlet. So, of course they are going to tell you that facesitting is a turn-on! If an "Insta-domme" receives a private message wherein a potential client is telling her that his fantasy is facesitting, she's going to say "Yes, I love it!" because she sees dollar signs. Pro-Dommes, legitimate Dommes, some of the more established Dommes - they are more likely to be up-front and honest because they realize the power exchange is about what they want. So if they don't like facesitting, they'll tell you. But I can 100% guarantee you a lot of girls are going to be 'all about it' because they want that cash.
The reality is that a lot of new dommes are going to say they're into whatever you're into because you are a potential client. It's their job. The real dommes will be more forthcoming about it, because they genuinely love Female Domination and money comes second.
I have to disagree to a point! On the real domes, will be real about it?

It is about the money for sure, but I've met over 30 amateur girls and they do enjoy it nothing is forced! Il l always say what they can wear. And normally we would take it in turns they sit, I sit...most girls are like I'll do underwear? Or agree and have me sit on them..I've had girls sit on my face and squirt lol?

If you really didn't enjoy those things. You would be like no...I'll do the sitting only.
..there is no forcing, they can do what they like!

One session I had! the girl kept telling me to be more aggresive, while sitting on her. As im not use too being dominant..but im willing to try it lol she wanted me to even pull her hair!

al-uk

Jul 23, 2002
NW UK

I'll believe this trend is REALLY happening when I see ads by girls offering to pay guys to allow them to sit on their faces...
....mind it does seem to have become much more common in the female/mixed wrestling scene. I do know several lady wrestlers in the UK who I'm sure really enjoy it..eg Raven & Lisa (attached) ..and often use facesitting as a victory pose.. it now features as a very common wrestling hold in girl-girl matches at the Manchester Wrestling Factory Shows (last photo is of Kat facesitting Inferno at the March Show)

However no lady wrestlers I know have yet offered to pay me for using my face as a seat!

So I think Cordelia sums it up nicely!

"Thousands of Women have been taken up the Femdom mantle - unfortunately, a lot of the newcomers arenot personally interested in Femdom, but recognize it as a lucrative outlet. So, of course they are going to tell you that facesitting is a turn-on! If an "Insta-domme" receives a private message wherein a potential client is telling her that his fantasy is facesitting, she's going to say "Yes, I love it!" because she sees dollar signs "

P1380933.JPG P1260340.jpg KAT ON INFERNO.jpg

Dec 2, 2015
I'll believe this trend is REALLY happening when I see ads by girls offering to pay guys to allow them to sit on their faces...
....mind it does seem to have become much more common in the female/mixed wrestling scene. I do know several lady wrestlers in the UK who I'm sure really enjoy it..eg Raven & Lisa (attached) ..and often use facesitting as a victory pose.. it now features as a very common wrestling hold in girl-girl matches at the Manchester Wrestling Factory Shows (last photo is of Kat facesitting Inferno at the March Show)

However no lady wrestlers I know have yet offered to pay me for using my face as a seat!

So I think Cordelia sums it up nicely!

"Thousands of Women have been taken up the Femdom mantle - unfortunately, a lot of the newcomers arenot personally interested in Femdom, but recognize it as a lucrative outlet. So, of course they are going to tell you that facesitting is a turn-on! If an "Insta-domme" receives a private message wherein a potential client is telling her that his fantasy is facesitting, she's going to say "Yes, I love it!" because she sees dollar signs "

View attachment 601503 View attachment 601504 View attachment 601508
It's because your looking in the wrong place. Forget about these lady wrestlers! !

Just go online and speak to random girls! Try and find amateur girls. Who have no experience. In this type of thing

Just your normal everyday girl, who doesn't have a dungeon and what not lol just someone who's willing to do stuff for cash! In a hotel or something.

al-uk

Jul 23, 2002
NW UK
Thanks , but I'm looking in the place I prefer....lady wrestlers....
....to me it doesn't feel like a complete facesit unless the girl can overpower me, wrestle me to submission and celebrate her victory with a sensuous facesit pin.
I'm ok paying a fee for this...