Tiny victim humiliated and crushed under Hunter boots

MadameMarissa

Oct 22, 2014
I put this tiny girl under the soles of my Hunter boots with some zip ties and then start walking in the parking lot. There's an excavator nearby and of course I've to climb up on the tracks. With the hard metal below and my full weight coming down on her little body she's already suffering massively. Next I walk on a trail into the woods - literally dragging her through the dirt until I find a stinky pond in the woods - of course I've to get into the stinky mud and water - and back on the trail again! The little bitch looks pretty done already, but I've to walk back to the car ... somewhere on the way back the zip ties rip and I've to pick her up to carry her back to the car ... but her punishment isn't over yet ... no way I'm taking her with me into the car as dirty as she is ... I just put her behind the tire of my van ... get in and drive over her a couple of times until I'm sure she's done ;-) This is a non-exclusive custom clip for a fan. If you want me to do a custom clip for you contact me at marissa@madamemarissa.com!

https://www.madamemarissa.com/en/st...im-humiliated-and-crushed-under-hunter-boots/

https://www.madamemarissa.com/en/st...im-humiliated-and-crushed-under-hunter-boots/

MadameMarissa

Oct 22, 2014
I persuaded a slave to let me run over his hand with the van - but after driving over his hand once he said he couldn't take it and the complete tire tread was visible/imprinted on his hands :D Really a shame as this would make a killer video for sure :D

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
squeezemeflat.deviantart.com
I persuaded a slave to let me run over his hand with the van - but after driving over his hand once he said he couldn't take it and the complete tire tread was visible/imprinted on his hands :D Really a shame as this would make a killer video for sure :D
Well, would be a dream to have that weight rolling across my belly, but only if I was level with the tyre (in a trench or the van on a ramp) and some padded board on my body to distribute the weight. But I'm not sure if I really would dare once I'm on the ground with the huge van towering next to me... ;) But one may dream of. Love your crushing/Giantess/carcrushing clips. Wondering if you would use my scales again. Maybe you could do a pretended runover of your slave, him next to the wheels begging for mercy, then inside shot with you running over sandbags or similar. And pov from below how the van lifts and drops down again... Would be so awesome!

Cheers
SQUEEZEMEFLAT

I was also thinking hand/hands... or trench, level with or only slightly above groundlevel.
With planning andpreparation, I would think I was brave enough to let such a magnificent woman do that.

If it was an 4x4 or 6x6 ATV, I'd volunteer in a heartbeat. Both across the body and lengthwise. Most definately.

As for car/van, I might need to work it up from something small to get comfortable with it.

MadameMarissa

Oct 22, 2014
Well, would be a dream to have that weight rolling across my belly, but only if I was level with the tyre (in a trench or the van on a ramp) and some padded board on my body to distribute the weight. But I'm not sure if I really would dare once I'm on the ground with the huge van towering next to me... ;) But one may dream of. Love your crushing/Giantess/carcrushing clips. Wondering if you would use my scales again. Maybe you could do a pretended runover of your slave, him next to the wheels begging for mercy, then inside shot with you running over sandbags or similar. And pov from below how the van lifts and drops down again... Would be so awesome!

Cheers
SQUEEZEMEFLAT
Ah, you were the one who send me the scales long ago - totally forgot about it - shame on me ... yes, I'll remember to use them in one of my next car crush videos :-D

I was also thinking hand/hands... or trench, level with or only slightly above groundlevel.
With planning andpreparation, I would think I was brave enough to let such a magnificent woman do that.

If it was an 4x4 or 6x6 ATV, I'd volunteer in a heartbeat. Both across the body and lengthwise. Most definately.

As for car/van, I might need to work it up from something small to get comfortable with it.
Haha, that's actually a great idea, need to research if I can rent a little ATV for a filming day - could be quite some fun to play around with

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
squeezemeflat.deviantart.com
Haha, that's actually a great idea, need to research if I can rent a little ATV for a filming day - could be quite some fun to play around with
Hey, I would be there if you have a little car like Smart or ATV to get myself run over! I remember a nice short clip where two ladies drove one Quad with both front wheels up onto a plank which were laid upon two guys! Looked exciting but the guys couldn't take it...

MadameMarissa

Oct 22, 2014
Hey, I would be there if you have a little car like Smart or ATV to get myself run over! I remember a nice short clip where two ladies drove one Quad with both front wheels up onto a plank which were laid upon two guys! Looked exciting but the guys couldn't take it...
Feel free to send me an email and we can discuss it ;)