trample interactive 2

Apr 4, 2009
this is the same story but a different direction. Thats the beauty of interactive you could go either way. Again you can find the story on this site.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1491292

"WWE Divas trample a fan"

Chapter by Ricky

Jim was a big wrestling fan he never miss a show espically when the divas are perfoming. He seen the divas like they are goddess. The way they overpower people in the ring it just made him crazy in love with them. He knows every other diva personailtiy, what they like and what they hate, he might know them better than they do.
When Jim heard that the WWE is coming to his town he was thrilled. Jim works at construction and when he found out he has to work the same day WWE is coming he was heartbroken. But when he came to work he found out that the event center where the WWe is going to be at needs construction in the Divas locker room he almost cried of happiness. While he was with hanging around his friends watching the game at a bar he talkabout he has full access to the locker room.

"wow you mean to tell me you can go the divas locker room right now" said Jim's friend
"Yeah of course im the head of construction" said Jim
"hey can we go right now"Jim friends said
"no way man i can get fired "-jim
"grow some balls i dare you to go inside and take thier bikin or something i would give you 2,000 dollars if you get me something like a bikin"-jims friend

Jim thought of the idea two thousand bucks is a lot of money

"alright i do it make sure you have the money"

[the day of the event]

The ground is very lumpy inside the locker room.The concrete is very unstable, he had to put a blue matt so it would safe to step on. His job was to fix the floor but he told the manager it would take a week and he had to stop working on the day of the event. It was almost time for the event and he found out that the divas left their gear inside the locker room a day before the event. He knows now is his chance to do it. Jim sneak inside the locker room to look for the bikins he seen the bag but heard some footsteps outside the locker room then voices it sounded like one of the divas.

"shit if they catch me here i would be fired and go to prison for sure, i would look like a pervet"jim

Jim was looking all around to hide, he had not that many places to hide. He look down and seen the blue matt. It was very thick and the floor is already lumpy nobody would notice him and its not like their going to stand on him for a long time so he thought

Jim was hearing the sound of heels click clack click clack. In the section of Jims face their was small whole and he can see throught it. The door open and it was Kelly Kelly one of the wwe divas. She was this very dumb blonde girl, she reminded him as a paris hilton. She was on the phone talking like one of those white teenage girls. Then her heel of her 3 inc steeltto pump hit the head of his cock. Jim was screaming in his head. Then her other foot came side by side. Jim had his cock pin down with two heels on its head.When all this was happening Kelly Kelly just stood their on the phone
"Yeah they doing some construction or watever and it so hard to walk"
Jim was crying why haven't she move yet she is just stanidng there. She looks so thin how can she give so much pressure. Then Kelly Kelly lifted up her left leg and slam it down very hard on his balls.

"No way, Maria did what, that girl is crazy i can't belive she did that Well steph im going to call you back i need to get ready, bye bitch"

Jim was in so much pain Kelly step of his balls and step on his stomach and miss his face. The stomach part wasn't so bad becasue he has a big belly but his balls was on fire hecan't belive the tortue of those heels and Kelly Kelly was the lightest diva she is about 110 lbs. Then Jim heard the door open.....

Apr 4, 2009
chapter by Ricky

and in walks Mickie James and Victoria. They had been touring the bars and felt light-headed, cheery and dominant. They looked over towards the mat and then at each other. "What the hell is that?" "Victoria retorically asked.

Looks to me like a really lumpy mat with something nail-in underneath it," said Sara. Sara continued, "A little unusual but it quite useless with all those lumps and bumps." "You're right, let's see if we can make it safer and more practical."

They walked over to the mat and both of them tested the mat by proding the lumps and bumps with their stilettos. Jim was petrified at this point and tried to keep himself from shaking.

Jim felt a sudden intense pressure on his groin as sharp object was forcing its way down onto and through one on his balls. The aim could not have been better (Or worse) if he were completely visable. Anothe object was investigating the depths of his intestines. The sharp objects seem destined to touch the floor under Jim. God, he surely never expected this!

Suddenly Jim felt another intense surge of pain as one, then two sharp objects probed powerfully Jim's face. Jim felt one of the pressure points on the bridge of his nose and another on the edge of his chin. God, just one tiny slip off the nose bridge and one eye would be crushed and gone... history! Jim was struggling to keep his chin up with his teeth clengthed.

This was far more than he was prepared to handle. Two or three strolls on this carpet and I'm dead meat for sure! And here I am with no protection! What a Dumn ass!

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by: Vincanity

Mickie James and Victoria continued jumping on the rug that was Jim. The pain was unbelievable for poor old Jim, as Mickie and Victoria stamped into his face under their sharp stilletos.

"Wow this is fun! Kinda like a jumping castle" said Mickie, as she started to actually jump up and down on Jim now. Jim's ribs were now brusing and Jim could have sworn he jelt one or two 'crack's' as Mckie's full weight came down on him.

"Yeah, but i prefer to think of it as one of my ex boyfriends, or a perverted fan" stated Victoria, as she slammed her foot down with force right into Jim's face. Her stilleto crushing Jim's cheek, Jim couldn't help but release a small grunt. Mickie and Victoria stopped, looking down at the rug benief their feet.

"Did you hear that??" Mickie said, looking curiously at the rug.

"Yeah... alsost sounded like a yelp..." Said Victoria.

This can't be good.... Jim stays perfectly still and quiet...

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Vincanity

Suddenly, Mickie rips up the rug, spotting Jim there helpless with a pair of panties in his hand. Jim froze like a dear caught in head lights. He was caught, dead, done for.

"What the hell are you doing there you perverted freak!?!?" Mickie James yelled. 'I'm calling the police right now!"

"Wait Mickie" said Victoria, grabbing Mickie's arm. "I have a better idea for our little pervert". Victoria placed her right stilleto shoe onto Jim's face, pushing down hard.

"So you like perving on us diva's huh? We could call the police... and you would go to prison. But that's not enough for a pervert like you!" Said Victoria, pushing down harder into Jim's face. "Oh no... i've got a better idea for you"

Victoria replaced the carpet over Jim, and reached over to the bench next to her, where Jim had left his electric staple gun. Jim hears the familiar 'Ka Chinck' noise that his staple gun usually makes. Oh god... she can't be! Victoria has stapled the carpet to the floor, so that Jim can't leave even if he wanted to!

"So you wanted to perve on us? Well now you're going to spend the rest of your life as our floor! And only me and Mickie will ever know!" Victoria said with an evil look of satisfaction on her face.

"Oh Victoria, you're too good!" cried Mickie, stamping her foot onto Jim's croutch. "But i have another idea!" Mickie runs over and grabs a large piece of plywood and write on it with a permanent marker:

DIVA'S PLEASE NOTE:
The following section of floor is a permanent default.
Please stamp on this piece of floor untill it flattens out.
Thank you.
Stephanie McMahon.

Mickie then placed the sign over the section of floor when Jim now lay.

"Oh Mickie, i have taught you well!" Said Victoria with a laugh. "Now let's go, enjoy your life as our floor you pervert! Hahaha".

Jim tried to push up the carpet, but it was no use. He was stuck forever, doomed to be trampled by Diva's for the remainder of his life! Just as a tear began to form in Jim's eye, he heard foot steps above him.

"Oh... look at this notice from Stephanie McMahon" said the voice. Jim immediately recognised the voice as:

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Vincanity

"Hmmm... this looks like fun!" says Stacy as she steps onto the rug and begins testing her balance. Unknown to her, Jim in under her feet wincing in pain. Stacy then decides to remove her shoes so she can tread harder without losing balance, then proceeds to jump relentlessly on the carpet as if it's a jumping castle! Jim starts to moan louder in pain, but Stacy in jumping to hard and giggling so loudly that Jim's grunts and moans go unnoticed.

Stacy's feet land in different places every time, and Jim has to way of knowing where wshe will land next. Stacy lands on Jim's stomach, so Jim tries to protect his stomach with his arms. But the next jump lands on Jims chest. Realising he cannot proctect himself, Jim just tries to focus on something else. That is untill Stacy lands right on Jim's croutch. Jim has never felt a pain like this before, as he holds his croutch moaning in great pain!

Luckily for Jim, there's a distraction and Stacy steps off of the rug.

"Hey Stacy, what on earth are you doing?" Asks a voice which Jim does not recognise. Jim assumes the voice must be a new diva.

"Oh, hello there......"

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Vincanity

"Oh, hello there Eve" says Stacey. Jim now recognises the voice as the young sexy new diva Eve Torres. Eve walk over to Stacy with an innocent smile on her face.

"I was just jumping on this rug here. Stephanie wrote a notice saying it was a permanent deffect with the floor, and that we should trample it in order to flatten it out over time. It's alot of fun, you should try it" Stacy proclaims, as she jumps onto the rug to show Eve.

"Wow, that does look like fun. And you know me, i love trampling stuff!" Eve said with a laugh. Jim immediately froze with fear. Eve loved trampling stuff? She had trampled before? Jim didn't have to think hard to realise that Eve would be relentless when she jumped onto him!

"I see you have taken your shoes off though" Said Eve, looking down at Stacy's beaufitul big feet. "Should i take mine off too?"

"Oh yeah... No, i only took my shoes off because i couldn't balance in them while i jumped. It's up to you if you want to take your shoes off too" Said Stacy.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Vincanity

Jim's eyes grew large. Eve was going to show Stacy that she could trample the rug with her high heel shoes on! Jim had experienced being trampled with heels before when Mickie James and Victoria had trampled him earlier, but he was quite sure Eve Torries would be much more painful, seeing as she seemed to have had experience in doing this kind of thing before. Suddenly, Jim felt a horrible pain in his stomach, and grunted as pain began to fill his entire body!

"Haha, god i love doing this!" said Eve, as she continued to march all over Jims body under the rug. Tears began to stream down Jim's face as Eve's relentless feet trampled down onto the rug. Each step, Jim could feel Eve's heels digging through the rug and piercing into his body.

"Wow, you're right Eve, you are good at balancing with your heels on!" Stacy said, amazed.

"It's not too hard, you just have to practise alot, and believe me, i've had alot of practise!" Eve said, a proud tone in her voice. "And with this rug here, we'll be able to practise alot! Haha. You should give it a try Stacy..."

Apr 4, 2009
If someone wants to continue the story here are the options

You have the following 2 choices:

1. "OK, i'll give it a go" Stacy puts her stelletos back on.

2. "Oh no, i don't want to hurt myself" Stacy tramples bare footed again.

Last edited:

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
2. "Oh no, i don't want to hurt myself" Stacy tramples bare footed again.

Stacey walks up to the rug with a smile on her sexy face.

"Besides, don't you just love the feeling of trampling stuff under your bare feet??" Stacey says. This is good, you think to yourself. While the idea of Stacey loving to trample your helpless body isn't great, atleast she prefers bare foot, which is far less painful!

"Yeah, i do actually... I might go bare foot now" Eve replies, as she kicks off her heels and steps onto you with Stacey. The pain is unbelievable, as these two Diva's are actually quite heavy! You are amazed at the weight, and decide it must be muscle, because these Diva's certainly arn't fat. Stacey and eve laugh as they stand to really grind their feet into your chest throuh the rug... You let out a small groan which goes unheard due to the tape over your mouth and the giggling coming from Stacey and Eve.

"Don't you just wish this was a human we were trampling though?" Eve moans, as she keeps trampling you. Oh my god, she actually wants to trample a human, and is becoming aroused at the idea of trampling a human!

"Yeah, that would be great... But not a nice guy... A real pervert, or an ex boyfriend or something" Stacey says, and she slams her foot down to emphasis her point. Her foot lands right on your face, and you are pretty sure you hear your nose break. The pain sends jolts down your spine, but your grunts and moans once again go unheard.

"Haha, that would be right where his face is" Says Eve, with an evil giggle.

"Oh.. where Eve?" Says Stacey, joking around. You don't like where this is going.

"Right HERE" replies Eve, and slams her foot right down onto where your face actually is. Your entire face throbs with pain as Eve starts to grind her foot into your face. You groan even louder.

"Wait... did you hear that??" Eve asks, looking down at the rug under her feet.

"Yeah, i did! It sounded like a moan or something..." Stacey replies, with a curious look on her face.

Last edited: