Trample interactive 3

Apr 4, 2009
Hi again I found other way for the story to go again you can find the story and chapters on this site.

http://www.Writing.Com/main/interact/item_id/1491292/map/1

"diva trample a fan"

chapter by Ricky

Jim was a big wrestling fan he never miss a show espically when the divas are perfoming. He seen the divas like they are goddess. The way they overpower people in the ring it just made him crazy in love with them. He knows every other diva personailtiy, what they like and what they hate, he might know them better than they do.
When Jim heard that the WWE is coming to his town he was thrilled. Jim works at construction and when he found out he has to work the same day WWE is coming he was heartbroken. But when he came to work he found out that the event center where the WWe is going to be at needs construction in the Divas locker room he almost cried of happiness. While he was with hanging around his friends watching the game at a bar he talkabout he has full access to the locker room.

"wow you mean to tell me you can go the divas locker room right now" said Jim's friend
"Yeah of course im the head of construction" said Jim
"hey can we go right now"Jim friends said
"no way man i can get fired "-jim
"grow some balls i dare you to go inside and take thier bikin or something i would give you 2,000 dollars if you get me something like a bikin"-jims friend

Jim thought of the idea two thousand bucks is a lot of money

"alright i do it make sure you have the money"

[the day of the event]

The ground is very lumpy inside the locker room.The concrete is very unstable, he had to put a blue matt so it would safe to step on. His job was to fix the floor but he told the manager it would take a week and he had to stop working on the day of the event. It was almost time for the event and he found out that the divas left their gear inside the locker room a day before the event. He knows now is his chance to do it. Jim sneak inside the locker room to look for the bikins he seen the bag but heard some footsteps outside the locker room then voices it sounded like one of the divas.

"shit if they catch me here i would be fired and go to prison for sure, i would look like a pervet"jim

Jim was looking all around to hide, he had not that many places to hide. He look down and seen the blue matt. It was very thick and the floor is already lumpy nobody would notice him and its not like their going to stand on him for a long time so he thought

Jim was hearing the sound of heels click clack click clack. In the section of Jims face their was small whole and he can see throught it. The door open and it was Kelly Kelly one of the wwe divas. She was this very dumb blonde girl, she reminded him as a paris hilton. She was on the phone talking like one of those white teenage girls. Then her heel of her 3 inc steeltto pump hit the head of his cock. Jim was screaming in his head. Then her other foot came side by side. Jim had his cock pin down with two heels on its head.When all this was happening Kelly Kelly just stood their on the phone
"Yeah they doing some construction or watever and it so hard to walk"
Jim was crying why haven't she move yet she is just stanidng there. She looks so thin how can she give so much pressure. Then Kelly Kelly lifted up her left leg and slam it down very hard on his balls.

"No way, Maria did what, that girl is crazy i can't belive she did that Well steph im going to call you back i need to get ready, bye bitch"

Jim was in so much pain Kelly step of his balls and step on his stomach and miss his face. The stomach part wasn't so bad becasue he has a big belly but his balls was on fire hecan't belive the tortue of those heels and Kelly Kelly was the lightest diva she is about 110 lbs. Then Jim heard the door open.....

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Ricky

and in walks Mickie James and Victoria. They had been touring the bars and felt light-headed, cheery and dominant. They looked over towards the mat and then at each other. "What the hell is that?" "Victoria retorically asked.

Looks to me like a really lumpy mat with something nail-in underneath it," said Sara. Sara continued, "A little unusual but it quite useless with all those lumps and bumps." "You're right, let's see if we can make it safer and more practical."

They walked over to the mat and both of them tested the mat by proding the lumps and bumps with their stilettos. Jim was petrified at this point and tried to keep himself from shaking.

Jim felt a sudden intense pressure on his groin as sharp object was forcing its way down onto and through one on his balls. The aim could not have been better (Or worse) if he were completely visable. Anothe object was investigating the depths of his intestines. The sharp objects seem destined to touch the floor under Jim. God, he surely never expected this!

Suddenly Jim felt another intense surge of pain as one, then two sharp objects probed powerfully Jim's face. Jim felt one of the pressure points on the bridge of his nose and another on the edge of his chin. God, just one tiny slip off the nose bridge and one eye would be crushed and gone... history! Jim was struggling to keep his chin up with his teeth clengthed.

This was far more than he was prepared to handle. Two or three strolls on this carpet and I'm dead meat for sure! And here I am with no protection! What a Dumn ass!

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Ricky

Mickie and Victoria are hammering away with ther high heels shoes on that lump trying to make it flat. Jim face was bleeding, two professinals diva wrestlers are stomping away his face. He has no chance to surivie the whole night. "THIS IS SUCH A WORK OUT HUH MICKIE". "YEAH BUT LETS GET READY FOR TONIGHT THAT LITTLE LUMP WONT BE FLAT ITS PROBABLY A ROCK OR SOMETHING" Mickie and Victoria walks away from the matt. Jim was so worried he just got trample by three divas and his face looks all disfigured and the night is still young. More divas are expected to come how can he stay alive for this and with out no protection. Jim regrets this whole decision. With all that hits he suffered under mickies and victoria heels he forgets why he is under their in the first place. Jim starts to think if he has enough eneregy he can try to get up but the cover matt is nailed on the corners and if any of the divas seen him, he would be the biggest perv in the world. He would also be seeing jail time. While Jim starts to think how can he get out someone else comes in the locker room. Jim ddn't notice her until Jim felt this extreme pain on his balls. It was like some one stabbing his balls. From the little whole he made he seen who it was, Lilian Garcia. Lilian Garcia is the ring announcer. She is very pretty latina, 5"5 120lbs. She steps right on Jims balls then stomach and right on his forehead. Jim starts to taste blood coming down towards his face. Lilian spike heels had punch a small hole on the matt right below his forehead. He was glad that he is next to the door. The divas would walk right on him but they won't be standing on him for a long time as so he thought.

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Ricky

Jim was in painfrom Lilian steping on his hand with her spike heels. Then he hears the door open. It was Eve Torres, she is a tall diva and likes to dance and weighs 130lbs. so she is kind of heavy.

Eve wasted no time stepping right up on his chest. He had no idea how much those spike heels would hurt. They felt like ice picks digging into his chest. Eve felt a lot heavier than Jim thought. She stood there on both feet and let her weight move back onto her spike heels I knew this was going to be a long day. She just stood there looking at the mirror, probably doing her make up or something.

Jim just grit his teeth and held his ground. He didn't make a sound. Eve stood there for a while rocking back on her heels, this was vey painful for Jim. Each time those heel rock back it felt like he was getting stabbed. Then she began to walk toward her locker. It was a lot more painful than he thought it would have been. She walked down to his legs and onto his ankles. The pain of her spikes digging into his legs was terrible. Then she stepped on his groin He thought he will go through the roof! Her heel skewered the base of his penis and the rest of her sole came down on the length of it. Jim thought she was going to tear it off, but she just kept walking then she was off him.

ThenVictoria walked in, she walks around the blue matt but then turn to the right and step up to Jim's face. She stepped up onto my face with right foot and then the other. She was standing on Jim to use the mirror as well. The spike heel of her right foot first bit into his chin and then the rest of her sole mashed down onto his eye and forehead as she transferred her weight to that foot and stood on Jim's face. The spike heel of her left foot bit into the other side of his chin and that foot came to rest on the other side of his face. Then she just stood there as she started to put on red lipstick. If Victoria would have slipped stepping up onto him, her heel would have torn Jim's face to pieces. As it was the pressure of her standing full weight on his face was pain enough. He could feel his head being pressed deep into the ground. .Jim's face was exposed to the harsh reality of her shoes pressing down hard into his face. He could feel her slightest movement above as her weight shifted around on his face to match the movement. Her spike heels were digging into his chin. The pressure of her feet pressing into Jim's face was terrible, but he was determined to endure.

Finally she stepped back off his face but she went onto his chest. Victoria didn't feel too comfortable standing on the weird lump(Jim's head). The rush of blood flowing back into his face but it hurt so much when she is crushing his chest. How long can Jim take.

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Ricky

Victoria finsh her make up finally and she gets off me. I was starting to worry she would never get off. As I was trying to get my air back in my lungs I start to wonder if this was a good idea. I hadn't laid there very long time when I heard footsteps coming toward me and out of the corner of my eye could see Michelle McCool approaching. She looks very drunk or high. Her walks very slow like she was going to fall down. Michelle just walked right onto me as though I were a natural part of the floor and began to use the mirro on the right side of my body.

Her left foot drove hard into my stomach as she stepped up onto me. Her spike heel drove deep into my stomach and caught me with such surprise that I let out a little "oof" as the air was driven from my lungs by her pile-driving heel sinking into my stomach. Her right foot soon joined the left as it landed on my chest. I don't think anyone heard the noise I made as Michelle was fixing her hair or something. As she was doing that she moved about on me shifting her weight from one foot to the next or twisting about as needed. If anyone would see what she ws doing no one would have believed she was standing on a human being without the slightest care. I, on the other hand, was enduring the fate of the damned beneath her driving and twisting spikes digging into my chest and stomach.

Despite the pain of a full-grown diva standing and walking upon my prone body, the sight of the beautiful diva towering above me was causing me to become somewhat aroused. I could feel my cock starting to harden. That's how it was when she suddenly stepped on it and twisted as she bent down to get her purse from the ground. She continued to stand on it as she looks through her bag. I was in agony as she just stood there. Then she twisted on my cock and walked right up over my stomach and chest and onto my face. She didn't even look down to see where she was stepping, why would she I was only junk under the matt. She ended up with one foot on either side of my face. Her sharp spike heels were digging into my chin and her soles were mashing down my eyes and forehead. My nose was trapped in between.

I was in terrible pain it was all I could do to keep from crying out as she continued to stand there doing her hair. Finally she finished and twisted around on my face to face. This position was even worse as both of her heels bit into my left cheek and her soles mashed down the right side of my face. Her left foot was right on my mouth and her right foot was mashing down my nose. She stayed like this a long time as she finally walks off.

My face was bleeding, it felt like my face has holes all around. I then hear the door open..........

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Ricky

Torrie Wilson comes in she was on the phone. She walks around my body but was next to my chest. She was looking at the mirror at the same time talking to her friend on the phone.Then she stepped forward onto my chest and continued walking right down off of me stepping hard on my outstretched hand in the process. She was looking at the mirror but luckly not stepping on him.

In a short while I heard another set of footsteps approaching. It was Layla, she came into view. Layla is a little shorter than Torrie. At 5' 4" and at 135 lbs. But, Layla was not over weight; she was just filled out better. She had full breasts, a narrow waist and full round buttocks. Layla always dressed refined and lady-like. That means she always wore heels & hose and a dress or skirt & blouse combination. She wouldn't be caught dead wearing the clunky combat boots many girls think are attractive. It was always a classic pump with stiletto spike heels of 3" or more, or maybe sling-back pumps, or strappy sandals in season. Today she was wearing a blue skirt with white blouse, dark coffee colored hose and navy blue sling-back pumps.

Layla was walking right towards me, but she wasn't looking at me... I thought she was going to walk right up on me. Then, just as she got about a step away she stopped to talk to Eve that was walking by next to me.

Eve and Layla were talking about some kind of hair stlye they wanted. Then Eve told Layla let me show you what I want to do with my hair in the mirror, I started to pianic.

Eve stepped up on my stomach and turned around to face Layla with her hands on her hips. I tried not to grunt as her feet suddenly jammed into my stomach and then twisted around. And then as she just stood there with her heels sinking into my stomach.

Eve then twisted around and walked up my torso and stepped on my face and then twisted around on it and stood facing Layla with both feet planted firmly on my face. Her spike heels digging into my forehead and her soles mashing down my mouth and chin. I felt my head sinking deep into the urethane mold as her shoes pressed hard into my face. I could just see past the arch of her right shoe up her shapely leg to the crotch of her panties towering so high above. How statuesque she looked perched atop my face.

"Is it safe this matt looks a little lumpy I dont want to fall down and break something"-Layla

"You wont trust me, its quite fun"-Eve

Layla then planted one foot firmly in my stomach and stepped right up to stand fully on me. I could tell right away she was a little heavier than Eve as her spike heels sank into my flesh. She walked from my chest down to my thighs and then back up to stand on my chest. Then she turned around and did it all over again. With each step I could feel her spike heels tearing into me. I would, no doubt, have groaned if Eve's foot were not planted solidly on my mouth. After about three more trips over my body she came to rest on my chest and said,

"You know this is really is fun, its like popping bubble wraps orsomething.. "-Layla

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Ricky

I was start to worry that Eve and Layala were not getting off me any time soon. Eve was on my face and Layla was crushing the insides of my stomache. Then the sudden release of pressure as Eve stepped down from my face was most welcome, but it didn't last long.

Layla's feet immediately replaced Eve's on my face as she stepped up with first one foot and then the other and stood on my face while she brush her hair looking at the mirror. She stood with her sharp spike heels digging into my chin and her soles mashing down my forehead and eyes. As soon as she got on my face she acted as though she had completely forgotten a lumpy matt that she is standing on. She has noclue that in fact she is standing on a human face. She just stood there going about her business as I was suffering I had to endure as her unrelenting feet pressing on my face pushed my head deeper into the ground. Sometimes she would twist her feet around a little or shift her weight from one foot to the other. After a bit she actually transferred almost all of her weight to her left foot while she raised her right foot up onto her heel and then began twisting her spike heel into my chin. As her moving foot uncovered my eye I could catch glimpses up her long legs, past her stocking tops, to her panty crotch. I could swear I saw a damp spot there.

Then I felt Eve step directly on my hardening member and press it tight up against my belly with the sole of her shoe. She stepped up onto my crotch and stood with one foot on my crotch and one foot on my belly as she does her eye liner and eye shawdow. Now I had two beautiful divas standing on me. Neither one was showing any mercy to the lumpy matt. Layla was standing fairly still on my face. I could feel her shifting her weight some, but generally she was just standing there... her feet constantly pressing into my face. Eve, on the other hand was moving around a lot. She wasn't walking, but she was constantly shifting her weight around as she wasn't comfortable standing on me. The foot on my member was in constant motion. First pressing, then twisting, then easing up, then pressing again, and so on. Every now and again she would squat down and press all her weight onto the ball of her foot, then back up again.I think she was diggin through her purse that was on the floor next to me. . Even though I was in a lot of pain, I knew I was about to explode.

I noticed that Layla had begun a rhythmic twisting of one foot on my face. She stood with most of her weight on one foot and continuously twisted the other foot on my face as though she were crushing out a cigarette or crushing a bug. I was in ecstasy and agony all at the same time.

Layal then twisted around on my face, cracking my nose in the process, and stepped on my chest.

"I'll see you later Eve,"-Layla

then stepped down off of me and walked away, her heels clicking on the floor as she moved on.Eve gets off my nuts and walks off too. I was in so much pain in my face I couldn't feel the pain in my nuts because of the marks on my face.

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Ricky

Jim's life was fading away, he was getting sleeply. Each mintue feels like an hour long. Then he was quite awake after hearing the door open and the sound of sharp 4 in heels touching the ground. It was Maria, she is not blonde but acts like a blonde. Not too smart at all. She was very tall and at least weight 125 lbs. She was talking on the phone and then he seen her coming towars him

"Yeah Brittney i know that party was great last night, Im doing nothing just checking my hair, Did you see who Melina was doing she such a lesbian slut......" -Maria

I was listenen to Maria talking about Melina making out with a diva, I wonder who was the other diva?, before i could start thinking of it Maria stepped up onto my chest and looked at the mirror.

"Well, I call you back Im going to get ready....bye "-Maria

With that she twisted around and stepped down off of me and headed off to another area of the locker room. I had some time for myself to relax. As my heart rate slowed and I settled down some the pain began to mount, especially in my face. It felt raw and burned. The dimples on my chin where Layla's sharp spike heels had dug in were starting to throb and blood returned to the area. My nose was also throbbing where Layla had stepped on it and then twisted around. I lay there wondering what I had gotten myself into.

I didn't get too much of a chance to wonder very long before I heard a pair of footsteps approach from the other side of the locker. Maria must have noticed also because she suddenly appeared from the other direction and hurried over and stepped right up on my chest. Maria wanted to use the mirror first. The mirror is big enough for four divas to use but she wanted to be the one in the middle. Maria was putting on some blush as I just lay there and watched her heels sinking into my chest. At one point she started to take a step and her heel caught on the button seam of my shirt and she started to loose her balance, but she stomped her foot down hard on my upper chest and regained her balance. Then she gave me another good stomp as if to it was the blue matt fault for her almost falling. After a bit she walked over my stomach and stepped right on my, now soft, member and transferred all her weight to the ball of that foot and she squatted down to search for something in her purse. It was hard to keep from crying out. Maria finally found her makeup kit from her bag and straightened up and twisted her foot on my crotch and walked back up to my body all the way to my face. This she stood on with both feet as she put on her make up. She was standing on almost the same spot that Layla had vacated earlier only each time she puts something on her face she would twist to the side to look back at the mirror to see how it looks. Her feet weren't twisting a lot, but the nearly constant movement was driving me crazy as she tortured my already sore face. Finally Eve finished and just stood sideways on my face with her heels digging into my left cheek while one foot crushed my mouth and the other was right over my forehead and eyes.

Just beofre i can get used to her weight I heard someone talking to Maria.

"Can I use the mirror"- other diva

" Sure go ahead im almost done"-Maria

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Ricky

Hearing the woman's astonished voice, Maria spun around on my face to greet her friend. It was Melina, a very sassy diva in the WWE.

Maria came to rest and her left heel was resting right on my left eye and her right heel was pressing into my forehead. Her soles were mashing down the rest of my face as she stood there and greeted her friend. Thank god for a very thick matt or she would of went through my eye.

"Oh, Hi, Melina", Maira beamed. "How are you ?" I couldn't see Melina very well with Maria's feet mashing into my face, but she sounded kind very hot.

"Not as well as you apparently," Melina said. "What do we have here?"

"This is just a lumpy floor mat. I think they are doing construction?" Maria replied.

"Oh my God, is it hard to stand on?" Melina questioned.

"Oh, no, it fact it feels very good. A lot better than that ole hard floor", Maria replied.

"oh cool " Melina said.

Maria stepped forward onto my chest. I thought my head would float away... it felt so light with the weight finally off of it. Then my face began to burn as though it were on fire and the blood flow returned to my tortured face.

"You can use the mirror i'm almost done just step up on the matt its kind of fun standing on just don't trip."- Maria said

"okay"-Melina

At this point I got a look at Melina as she stepped into view. She was wearing a white blouse and blue skirt that terminated about 2 inches above her knee. Her ensemble was completed with a pair of off black hose and blue high-heeled sling-back pumps with 3" spike heels to match her skirt.

Maria stepped back onto my stomach and then stepped with one foot on my crotch to make more room for Melina who practically leapt up on my chest. I felt both heels dig into my chest almost at the same time.

"Wow, this is neat!" Melina exclaimed as she began to prance all around on my chest. She was like a nervous cat... her feet never stopped moving. As she pranced about I got a good look up her flowing skirt. She was wearing pantyhose without panties.

"the floor matt's so soft,whats under there" Melin said

"Just junk i bet." Maria replied.

Melina twisted around and stepped right up on my face with both feet and then immediately spun around to face Maria. Melina wasn't that heavy at least not when compared to Victoria or Eve, but the way she just bounced and twisted around was very hard on me. She didn't give the slightest thought to the fact that she was prancing about on a human person. All she thought about was how much fun it was and how nice it felt. She walked back and forth from my face to my stomach and then spun around and back again. She was testing the matt out. Each time she twisted around on my face I wondered that she wasn't going to break something off. And each trip over my face I would catch glimpses of her long shapely legs and tight ass before a shod foot would come crashing down into my face. She walked like she normally walked on the floor and didn't lift her feet very high so often she was sort of scuffing along. A couple of times her heels would get caught up in my shirt and nearly trip her. Once she lost her balance slightly as she was on my face and gouged her heel down the side of my cheek. But a quick stomp on the center of my face helped her regain her balance.

I started to think how much can you take before you die. Then I heard someone else coming.

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Ricky

As the two divas continued to wobble about on me, I dealt with the pain by concentrating on the swaying ass above my face. They continued to converse about their lifes and hair style on top of me.

After Melina stood back erect on my face her weight once again transferred back to her spike heels, which jabbed into my forehead like two piercing talons. I felt some weight comes off and landed on my balls which was of course Maria standing on them.

Melina seen Candice Michelle walking in. "Hey Candice What you doing"-Melina. "Nothing just about to do my hair"-Candice. Melina pranced about on my face while talking to Candice. I swear this girl must have received a shot of adrenaline or something... she never stopped moving. She was constantly shifting her weight, moving, twisting, sliding, stamping... anything but standing still. my face felt like it was being kneaded into mush. I was certain she was the type that would start jumping up and down whenever she got excited. I hoped she never got excited... at least not while standing on my face!

Suddenly I felt as if a pile driver had driven a spike into my belly as Candice practically stomped up onto me. I would have yelled out had Melina's foot not been completely covering my mouth. Although I still couldn't see her, it was apparent Candice was wearing high-heeled shoes... stilettos from the feel of it. And she was heavier than Melina. She stood with one foot sunk into my stomach and the other planted firmly in my chest. Then she began to bounce up and down. "Why is this floor so lumpy?

I was crushed as I have never been before with Melina's foot was mangling my face, Candice skewering my stomach and chest with her sharp heels and weight and Maria relentlessly crushing my genitals under her shoe. All three women engaged in a prolonged conversation about all manner of things and thier sex lifes while im suffering under them. Not one of them gave any thought to me suffering beneath them, why would they, all they see is a blue lumpy matt. Once when someone said something that delighted Melina, She actually began jumping up and down on my face. Marial kept shifting her weight around on my genitals. One time she stepped directly on my nuts with all her weight crushing them under her sole for what seemed like an eternity before she finally shifted her weight elsewhere. This gossip party seemed to last forever,

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Axlist

Just when it couldn’t get any worse, it did. Candice spun around on her heels ripping the skin on my stomach in the process. Maria and Melina follow suit but thankfully not so quickly so I kept my face and nuts relatively in tact. In the midst of the pain I didn’t even hear Candice talking to someone other than Maria and Melina. Candice shifts up onto my chest before someone else stamps onto my stomach with her full weight. As soon as she speaks its obvious who it is. That lovely British accent in unmistakeable. Katie Lea. As I three diva’s in heels wasn’t bad enough, probably the heaviest diva has just decided my stomach would be a good place to stand and do her hair. Thankfully though, she isn’t wearing heels, instead is wearing flats. Don’t get me wrong, it still fucking hurts.

As the minutes painfully tick by I begin to wonder if any of them will ever step off of me or am I doomed to die here. Melina is still constantly shifting her weight to ensure maximum pain on my face while Maria is doing her best to ensure I never have kids as she keeps stomping on my nuts. Candice is trying to stab me with her heels and Katie is making sure I cant breath. What the hell did I do to them? Luckily, the diva’s start to leave for the show. Maria is first but of course she has to give the other diva’s a hug in case she doesn’t see them again in five minutes time. Maria leans forward, full weight on my nuts as she hugs Katie, Candice and Melina one by one. Maria then spins on my nuts for good measure before finally stepping off and leaving the room.

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Axlist

Unfortunately with Maria now gone, Katie has decided to move down and take her spot. If Maria was painful, Katie is torture. Katie’s full weight crushes my already sore nuts some more as Candice then steps back onto my stomach to have one foot on my chest and one on my stomach. Make up your damn mind and stop shifting your weight Candice. Unfortunately Candice cant read minds and continues to shift between my chest and stomach as Katie seems content with marching on the spot to crush my nuts even more. Melina, of course, still doesn’t know how to stand still as she takes her sweet time in doing her hair.

In complete and utter agony, Candice drops her hairspray onto my chest. Good, maybe now she will step off of me. Yeah right. She bends down and presses even harder into my poor stomach with her steel tipped heels before bouncing back up and going about her business. I’m not ashamed to say I started to cry from the pain of being under these three diva’s. Especially when Katie decided to give out some hugs to Candice and Melina. Katie, much like Maria before her, squashed my nuts even more as she slowly hugged her friends before stepping off and giving me some momentary rest.

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Axlist

Melina and Candice continue to shift their weight in the torture of my poor body for what feels like an eternity. Candice has her heels digging deeper and deeper into my chest and then into my stomach and then back to chest as Melina does her best to rearrange my facial features. The two diva’s talk about their hair, their makeup, their clothes, shopping, their nails, their hair again and even where they are going for dinner tonight, all while standing on me unknowingly.

After an agonizingly long wait, Candice spins on my chest, Melina spins on my face and the two diva’s hug it out. Several seconds pass before Candice continues the tradition and stomps on my nuts as she steps off of me. Melina meanwhile finally steps off of my face. Her right foot plants itself painfully on my stomach before her left finds it way across my throat with the heel right on my Adam’s apple. If she shifts her weight I am in for some serious pain. Melina doesn’t know, and nor does she care as she continues to do her hair, how bloody long does it take woman? Fearing for my safety I hear the locker-room door open and pray that Melina doesn’t turn around.

Apr 4, 2009
If someone wants to continue the story here are the options

You have the following 2 choices:

1. Melina turns to see Stephanie McMahon enter

2. Melina doesn’t turn to see who enters

Last edited: