trample interactive

Apr 4, 2009
I seen that people have lost interest in writting new stories. I have seen a clever idea on this fourm about interactive writting about trample. The author post his story on interactive writting website and got some great additions. Im going to post the chapters as if it was a complete story. To find the story on that site here is the adress

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1491292

"Diva tramples a Fan"

chapter by: Ricky

Jim was a big wrestling fan he never miss a show espically when the divas are perfoming. He seen the divas like they are goddess. The way they overpower people in the ring it just made him crazy in love with them. He knows every other diva personailtiy, what they like and what they hate, he might know them better than they do.
When Jim heard that the WWE is coming to his town he was thrilled. Jim works at construction and when he found out he has to work the same day WWE is coming he was heartbroken. But when he came to work he found out that the event center where the WWe is going to be at needs construction in the Divas locker room he almost cried of happiness. While he was with hanging around his friends watching the game at a bar he talkabout he has full access to the locker room.

"wow you mean to tell me you can go the divas locker room right now" said Jim's friend
"Yeah of course im the head of construction" said Jim
"hey can we go right now"Jim friends said
"no way man i can get fired "-jim
"grow some balls i dare you to go inside and take thier bikin or something i would give you 2,000 dollars if you get me something like a bikin"-jims friend

Jim thought of the idea two thousand bucks is a lot of money

"alright i do it make sure you have the money"

[the day of the event]

The ground is very lumpy inside the locker room.The concrete is very unstable, he had to put a blue matt so it would safe to step on. His job was to fix the floor but he told the manager it would take a week and he had to stop working on the day of the event. It was almost time for the event and he found out that the divas left their gear inside the locker room a day before the event. He knows now is his chance to do it. Jim sneak inside the locker room to look for the bikins he seen the bag but heard some footsteps outside the locker room then voices it sounded like one of the divas.

"shit if they catch me here i would be fired and go to prison for sure, i would look like a pervet"jim

Jim was looking all around to hide, he had not that many places to hide. He look down and seen the blue matt. It was very thick and the floor is already lumpy nobody would notice him and its not like their going to stand on him for a long time so he thought

Jim was hearing the sound of heels click clack click clack. In the section of Jims face their was small whole and he can see throught it. The door open and it was Kelly Kelly one of the wwe divas. She was this very dumb blonde girl, she reminded him as a paris hilton. She was on the phone talking like one of those white teenage girls. Then her heel of her 3 inc steeltto pump hit the head of his cock. Jim was screaming in his head. Then her other foot came side by side. Jim had his cock pin down with two heels on its head.When all this was happening Kelly Kelly just stood their on the phone
"Yeah they doing some construction or watever and it so hard to walk"
Jim was crying why haven't she move yet she is just stanidng there. She looks so thin how can she give so much pressure. Then Kelly Kelly lifted up her left leg and slam it down very hard on his balls.

"No way, Maria did what, that girl is crazy i can't belive she did that Well steph im going to call you back i need to get ready, bye bitch"

Jim was in so much pain Kelly step of his balls and step on his stomach and miss his face. The stomach part wasn't so bad becasue he has a big belly but his balls was on fire hecan't belive the tortue of those heels and Kelly Kelly was the lightest diva she is about 110 lbs. Then Jim heard the door open.....

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by: Dr. Awesome Funk

Candice Michelle, whom many fans refer to as "Eye Candy Candice" came dashing in the locker room while screaming something about she loves how her Entrance Theme sounds on the new WWE soundtrack. She ran so fast she tripped on Jim's concealed head and came crashing down on top of him. Her knee cracked his nuts, and it was a miracle he didn't yell out in pain.
"Kelly! Have you heard how they Re-Mixed my Entrance Music on the new WWE CD?
"No, Why in God's name would I listen to YOUR music when I hear it every night?"
"Well, for starters, they changed the tone to make it better, I can dance to this all night!"
Candice popped the CD into the stereo and hit play. Her Improved entrance Theme Music started to play. Jim kind of liked it, But Kelly was still standing on his nut sack! Candice started to dance, her heel of her left high-heel directly on his chin stomping at almost every beat.
(How's THAT for Sweet Chin Music?)

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by: Dr. Awesome Funk

Beth Phoenix was trying to have a romantic moment with Santino when the music started. She hatred, no- really HATED Candice Michelle because she was on the cover of Playboy once. So Beth came stomping into the locker room yelling at the two divas to turn down the music. When they ignored her, she picked up the stereo and threw it on the floor, where it landed and broke on Jim's chest. He let out a groan that was heard by Kelly who thought that Beth made the sound.
"Damn Beth, you sound like a drunk hobo or something." The dumb blondie said.
This was the start of a lecture of insults between the three divas.

Hearing all the noise, a few other divas came in. There was Melina, Victoria, Trish Stratus, and Mickie James. They soon were all arguing and stomping. A few Divas stomped on random body parts of Jim. This continued until Vickie Guerrero came in in her wheel chair.
"Excuse me. Excuse Me! I SAID EXCUSE ME!!" she had the divas' attention now.
"Tonight's main event will be a divas Battle Royal. And the winner will get a briefcase just like the Money in the Bank briefcase. Inside is a contract for a title match for either the WWE Women's Championship or the Divaz Championship that can be used at any time. It's just like the Money in the Bank, but for divas."
After saying this, Vickie lleft, running over Jim's nuts that Kelly just got off of!!

Now what hapens?

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by: Axlist

Beth and Candice coldly stare at each other as Vickie wheels herself out of the locker-room. As soon as the door closes, Beth charges at Candice and spears her to the mat. The hip of Candice smashes into the face of Jim resulting in blood flowing from his mouth and nose. Beth and Candice start clawing at each other as they roll around on top of poor Jim who is constantly getting kneed and kicked in the face by both Beth and Candice. Melina and Trish run in and pull Beth off of Candice. Melina stands on Jim’s face, Beth on his neck and Trish on his chest resulting in an agonising situation. Mickie James and Victoria help Candice to her feet. Candice takes a step forward and ends up right on Jim’s nuts. Victoria goes in front of her and stands on Jim’s stomach while Mickie holds Candice back while standing on Jim’s legs.

Beth and Candice push the other diva’s aside and go at it again. The re-entry of Vickie Guerrero gets them to stop. Vickie rolls into the room and stops with one wheel on the face of Jim. Vickie screams at the divas but Jim cant hear what is being said due to the agony he is in. Just as it situation calms down Stephanie McMahon enters and demands to know what the noise is all about. Stephanie marches towards Vickie and stands in front of her, right on Jim’s chest and demands an answer as to why her meeting was disrupted. Vickie doesn’t give an answer and Stephanie orders everyone out of the locker-room. One by one the diva’s head for the door and each one of them stand on Jim in the process. Melina, Candice, Mickie James, Trish Stratus, Victoria and Beth Phoenix slowly walk on Jim as they leave. Stephanie remains firm on Jim’s chest, her spike heels causing a lot of discomfort, and the wheel of Vickie’s wheelchair being on his face isn’t helping much. Stephanie orders Vickie out next. Vickie spins her chair to cause even more pain to Jim before finally rolling off of Jim’s battered and beaten face.

Stephanie looks around the room once more to ensure it is empty before heading for the door. Stephanie takes a step forward and drives her heel into the eye of Jim resulting in a moan. Stephanie stops in her tracks and looks down at the mat in which she had been standing on with suspicion.

Apr 4, 2009

Stephanie was sure she heard something and grinds her heel into the mat and in turn into the eye of the helpless Jim. Jim cant help it but let out another moan of agony. Stephanie steps off the mat and bends down to lift it up. Stephanie pulls the mat back and reveals the badly beaten Jim underneath. Stephanie takes a step back in shock before composing herself and stepping forward again. Stephanie stands beside Jim’s head and looks down at his pathetic body.

“Who the hell are you?” Demands Stephanie. Jim merely looks up at Stephanie and remains silent. Jim had never noticed before but Stephanie is absolutely stunning even when mad. Stephanie taps Jim in the shoulder with her foot before repeating the question which Jim once again fails to answer.

“Fine, you want to play? Lets play.” Stephanie states which cannot be good for Jim. Stephanie walks out of Jim’s line of sight but quickly returns with sticky tape and tissue paper in her hand.

“Last chance to answer me.” Stephanie again demands. Even if he wanted to answer Jim wouldn’t be able to get any words out. Stephanie looses patience and bends down to Jim’s head. Stephanie stuff the tissue paper into the blood stained mouth of Jim before using the sticky tape to ensure it stays there. Stephanie wraps the tape around Jim’s head several times before cutting it. Jim can now only breath through his badly beaten nose and can no longer even moan in agony. Stephanie grabs the mat and pulls it back up over Jim’s head. Stephanie waves goodbye to Jim in one last act of mockery before Jim in plunged into darkness yet again. Jim knows that was probably his only chance to end this and he couldn’t take it. As Jim starts to feel regret he soon feels two very sharp heels digging into his chest. Stephanie must be giving him one for the road. Stephanie grinds her heels as hard as she can causing Jim as much pain as possible without cutting his head off.

Jim tries to block out the pain but soon hears the locker-room door swing open and several voices can be heard talking. The grinding stops but Stephanie remains in place on Jim’s chest as the voices draw nearer.

Apr 4, 2009

“Hey girls, glad you could make it tonight.” Stephanie says as Jim suddenly feels a lot more weight standing on him.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world” Replies Torrie Wilson as she steps onto Jim’s nuts with her wedge heels.

“Great to see you again Steph” Says Stacy Keibler as she stabs her spike heels into the stomach of Jim. The tears run down Jim’s face as Stacy puts her entire weight onto one heel before the other.

“How about a picture?” Suggest Stephanie with great enthusiasm.

“Sure.” All three diva’s reply.

“Great, Trish, you stand here.” Stephanie moves Trish Stratus so that her heels are digging into the face of Jim. Stephanie then moves Stacy so that her heels are digging into Jim’s stomach even deeper. Stephanie then has Torrie spin around on Jim’s nuts, making sure he suffers beneath them. Jim is in utter agony as Stephanie takers her sweet time in setting up the camera to automatically take the picture. Stephanie places the camera on the shelf before stepping between Trish and Stacy and onto Jim’s chest.

“I gave it a few minutes so that we could all make sure we are ready and just as perfect as usual.” Stephanie states. “Like hell you did.” Jim thinks to himself as he knows Stephanie did this to hurt him even more than before. Trish constantly shifts her weight on Jim’s face as she cant get a good standing position. As Trish gets frustrated she stamps down on Jim’s face and suddenly finds her foot fits much better. Jim’s nose meanwhile has been shattered. Stephanie leans back on her heels for good measure as the four diva’s catch up before the camera goes off to take their picture.

Apr 4, 2009
Chapter by Ricky

you start to feel pain. Your chest is being impale by stephanies heels, Torrie is crushing your nuts, Stacey is stabbing your stomache and Trish Stratus is crushing your face. Stephanie was happy about the picture and the results of Jim getting crush by her and the divas weight. Stacey,Torrie and Trish walk to their locker. Stephanie wait til the girls were out of the room. She then uncover the matt and took the paper out of his mouth.

"Well bitch are you going to tell me what are you doing here?"-Stephanie

Jim was badly hurt and he got angry from this whole experience. He took some of his frustion onto Stephanie who's not helping.

"Get me out of here bitch"-Jim

Stephanie was furrious, no one ever called her a bitch to her face.

"Well if you want to play like that then fine stay in this death hole"-Stephanie

Stpehanie puts the towel paper into his mouth and taped again and recovers his body. She called the girls to come back. They were all wearing black stelittos high heels for their photo shoot they going to take. Torrie, Trish and Stacey walk right next to Stephanie. Jim hears the sound of high heel touching the ground and he was getting scared of what stephanie has plan for him.

Apr 4, 2009
If anyone wants to continue the story the option is at the bottom.

You have the following 2 choices:

1. She ask the divas if they can crush the lumps on the matt to make it flat

2. she has something else in plan