Trample scene: I Hate Valentines Day

aldo

Dec 6, 2002
nova scotia
Visit site
Has anyone seen the trample scene in the movie: I Hate Valentines Day. At about the 50:00 minute mark, Nia Vardalos is watching her ex boyfriend get into a taxi with another woman, and she is so pre-occupied she doesn't realize she is standing on a homeless man sleeping on the sidewalk while wearing her heels. Pretty interesting....

flapjak

Platflattened
Aug 30, 2003
Flatland, USA
Visit site
I had a feeling that the scene would be weak, kinda like that Spanish film people were waiting for for months. It's not like she would be standing on the bum for more than a second for the joke, and the chances are, they wouldn't really show it. She would look down, go "oops" and you'd hear some grunting from below. That would take one of us who could really take being stood on with heels as an "actor"!

The pic is cool though! :)

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
I think they should use a brazilian guy to do the homeless part. And I would gladly volunteer to such a strenuous work...

Aug 3, 2002
Roma
Visit site

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
And you gotta love the next scene. The guy sleeping with a high heeled boot resting on his face... Awesome!

weird{jr}

Just Trample
Aug 10, 2002
Istanbul
Visit site
Escargot, i knew that you'll save this thread!! ı found it HOT, as well... And as born2Bflat said, thank you also for the extra info...

I hopefully wish, that people will care about other's tastes next time before to decide if it's good enough or not... Of course, it doesn't mean that i didn't appreciate your post, dear jaybootlicker, but please keep in mind that here are thousands of people who has different tastes, so if you already get something which is about a foot action, your share will be much more appreciated, especially when it's requested ;) Don't get any offence please, it's written with all my good intentions...

Regards,

w.