Trample Time! (Four Girls, Pics and Full video)

Tread

crush toy
Jun 2, 2003
The High Desert
Visit site
WAAAAAAAAA !!! I can't take four hotties all on my chest at the same time!

Not!

Here are Mistresses Lily DeSade, Tangent, Tila, and Anastasia. They like trampling. They like to hear the sounds of a guy suffering under their feet. They like to climb up all together onto his chest until he can't breathe. They did this to me. With all of them together on my chest, there was no inhaling... only exhaling. Guess what? They didn't care! FUCK! I'm like not able to make any sounds but little squeeks, wheezes and voices. At one point I couldn't even tell them I was not able to breathe! Every time I tried to take a breath, thier weight would press air OUT of my lungs! DOUBLE FUCK!
I lived. Sorry to disappoint.
Here are pics and the RapidShare link. The RapidShare clip is 16 minutes long, so it will be a long download.
Enjoy.
:theband:

: http://rapidshare.com/files/34733172/TrampleTime.wmv.html

vertago

Aug 26, 2002
Visit site
Earlier (a few of treads posts ago.) I had made the statement " Tread for president" . After further thought I have decided I was completely wrong!

TREAD FOR EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think is more fitting!!!!!!!!

May 23, 2007
pain ???

hi tread,

i don`t think you have pain. You are not from here. Is it right ? You are from outtaspace or something. How can body take like this ? Jumping on, stomping in nuts and so on. I love to see and i wish i can take this too. But my body seems to have other construction pattern like yours have.

But, i am on my way to change and fullfill my dreams where girls can grind me in, flatten me without care and for me and the girls it`s ecstasy, without hurting and pain.

I think you know what i mean. I have a lot of experience ( multitrampling, cock trampling ) and i know that trampling is great pleasure.

Your videos are great and there are some models i like much.

flattentimo

Princess Cali

The Queen of mean
Oct 29, 2002
Berlin/Germany
www.princesscali.com
Ups, what a......funny clip....! *evillaughter* Well, it's a pity that......you little crushpuppet.....did not stay/lay....in my City! Because, these german carpets are sooooooo........asthenic *meansmiletothegermanboyzzz!*

I think....we would produce phantastic.....clips, at least one....phantastic clip

Crule greetings from Berlin......Princess Cali

Tread

crush toy
Jun 2, 2003
The High Desert
Visit site
Ups, what a......funny clip....! *evillaughter* Well, it's a pity that......you little crushpuppet.....did not stay/lay....in my City! Because, these german carpets are sooooooo........asthenic *meansmiletothegermanboyzzz!*

I think....we would produce phantastic.....clips, at least one....phantastic clip

Crule greetings from Berlin......Princess Cali
If I ever made it to Berlin, I would gladly make my last video under you!

Be vewy, vewy quiet, I'm hunting Twead.....

If I ever made it to Berlin, I would gladly make my last video under you!
Afraid not f#cker......If anyone's taking your unworthy, sorry ass out, you know damn well it will be me. It's been a little while since I've abused you and it has given me lots of time to think up even more ways to make you scream like the p#ssy ass b#tch that I know you are.:thebird:

Are you ready for the next round of games to begin?....OOOH wait, that's right, I don't care if you're ready! So why don't you just open up that sh#thole you call a mouth,take your rightful place on the floor, and start praying that I only force one foot at a time down your throat.:thebird:

Heckron

Phantom Moderator
Aug 2, 2002
Orlando, FL, USA
www.clips4sale.com
Afraid not f#cker......If anyone's taking your unworthy, sorry ass out, you know damn well it will be me. It's been a little while since I've abused you and it has given me lots of time to think up even more ways to make you scream like the p#ssy ass b#tch that I know you are.:thebird:

Are you ready for the next round of games to begin?....OOOH wait, that's right, I don't care if you're ready! So why don't you just open up that sh#thole you call a mouth,take your rightful place on the floor, and start praying that I only force one foot at a time down your throat.:thebird:
Case in point why Tread is totally unable to favor any Mistress over another...he'll get slaughtered. :eek:

Both feet Mistress Fawne! Both feet at once please! :eyebrows: