Trampled and Abused

rodriguez

May 6, 2004
Visit site
The ladies have teamed up again to give the slave a work out with their heels. While Mistress Julia works the chest and nipples of the slave Mistress Natasha crushed the cock under her red stiletto heels. The nipples have turned red from the spiking when the ladies switch positions and Mistress Natashas continues the spiking of the nipples. In the meantime Mistress Julia tends to the slaves cock, rubbing and crushing it under her used shoe soles. The slave has become so horny that he shoots a never before seen load almost 1 meter past Mistress Natashas shoes!!!

Tell me your dreams :)...... Kisses MJ

www.juliasheels.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1515

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
My heart is pounding thinking of myself in those pictures, what a dream come true to be under the heels of two Gorgeous Women, I adore the shoes and fishnets and how you both are on his chest and manhood at the same time, WOW, Thankyou very much and Have a Great Evening

tsails

Jul 27, 2008
too bad the big "shot" isn't in the clip that I purchased. Other than that...the man gets worked over.

tsails

Jul 27, 2008
MY bad !! the " shot " is there...my player is just " jerky "...skips frames. I apologize for the previous comment. Have always had good clips from MsJulia.