Trampled by man??

May 19, 2006
Sweden
cowboyman....READ the MDFF Rules on underage!

http://mistressdestiny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2

I´m a guy that has a trampling and foot fetish. In my teen age i was trampled by my buddys.... Male buddys.... I was around (deleted - NO references to underage) at this time.

A couple a years ago i meet a guy on a forum. He is submassiv to women, but top to guy´s.

He like to use his feet and trample guy´s.

So i became his footslave for a couple of times.
He trampled me. Even in my face. And i worshiped his feet with my toung and mouth.
European size 44 and about 73kg.

No. I´m not gay.... Just like to get trampled under feet....

Any others that have the same experiance???

I have an old fantasy to be a footslave for a couple...... Am i alone with this fantasy??

Last edited by a moderator:

Sutho

May 20, 2013
I know there are people who literally fork out $1000's up front for custom made clips of it towards the cuckolding genre.

My guess is that it happens more often than we think and many wont admit to it. For a lot of us our fetish started at an age well before we were sexually aware and well before we knew what a hard-on, erection, blown load and all that stuff was. For many of us growing up we did it as fun.

One day something clicked and the moment a woman does it you know it is sexual when you become of sexual age.

I am aware of many sports clubs like football, boxing, marital arts, where coaches force their students to do trample sort of strength building exercises. I have seen it all before and it still happens in this day and age.

May 19, 2006
Sweden
I here you :)

My first trample was at the age of (deleted - NO references to underage).... The girl next door......
My first face trample was at age of (deleted - NO references to underage)..... My male mate.... And from that day i was trampled alot. My friends used me as there carpet, in games and stuff. Or just trampled me for fun. Some times to get their feet warm...... And this coundtinud til i was about (deleted - NO references to underage).
It was about that time i realised it was a sexual thing for me.....

When i was 25 i become a fotslave for a couple.... They both trampled me with bare feet... And once they hade sex standing on me...
Since that time im been curious to try to be a real slave under a couple.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcus

Oct 27, 2010
Canada
I've been trampled by lots of guys. I prefer women but if the guy has some shoes I like then I enjoy that a lot. It's easy when he wears my own shoes/boots. No biggie.

Sutho

May 20, 2013
Just last year I had someone transfer me $1500 up front to my bank account to do a cuckold style trample filming. The money was right so I was more than happy to film it. Everyone has their price.

I do have limitations though. For anything non-nude it is easy to switch my emotions off and just deal with it. I did sports when I was younger like Karate where it was compulsory to do it.

Put it this way. I am not offended by it. However I am offended and revolted to the point of vomiting when I see morbidly obese women trample men. I absolutely despise that and hate it with a passion. It would never turn me on sexually and I would rather have a man trample me than any ten ton Tessie. The mere sight of bbw trample makes me want to hurl my guts up. So if I had a choice between the two then I would go for man to man.

I have stood on other guys before too for clips. I would do man to man for money but I would never do bbw trample regardless of how much money was on offer.

Mar 23, 2009
Absolutely not, in my mind it is gay, any stories that include anything to do with a man are an immediate turn off for me

Sutho

May 20, 2013
Absolutely not, in my mind it is gay, any stories that include anything to do with a man are an immediate turn off for me
I also find male nudity an immediate turn off. I cannot watch it and find it revolting too.

Examples like this.
1. Female feet on mans penis - immediate turn off. I cannot ever look at another mans genitals no matter the circumstances.
2. Those cock boxes - Again immediate turn off regardless of who the woman is administrating the punishment.
3. Foot jobs- I honestly cannot watch it as covered by the above reasons.

As for trample I have never understood it. I don't see it as sexual. It is not nude and there is no sexual penetration. I get more relaxation out of it than sexual pleasure.

For me the ultimate sexual turn on with a woman is going down on her, having face-sitting from her, sex and maybe a bit of foot fetish.

For me trample is an adrenalin rush and it cracks my back and makes me feel so good and relaxed. I have never understood the psychology of it.

If an extremely hot woman was to trample me and I mean stunning looks and athletic build then it will certainly turn me on. It is not the same as sex though.

Sutho

May 20, 2013
Sometimes cuckold are OK to watch but man only is disgusting and no.
I can understand cuckold. I was reading an article recently that said the highly sophisticated or financially elite like it and that it is similar to financial domination. Everyone has to have their stress relief someway.

Personally for me as long as people are paying $1500 to make a clip of it and as long as I have credit card debt then I am 100% happy to do it.

The moment my credit card is paid off then it is highly unlikely I will make any more clips and will probably sell off my c4s store and all its content to someone to take over if I can.

Apr 24, 2008
Though cuckold is not priority, as long as man with woman in any situation. Just an example I prefer (1female or many female only = always like it and also want to become their floor, 5female+1male= Ok, 1female+5male= also OK to watch, male only = always dislike and also does not like to watch also.

As long as the woman is driving the bus, she can have her man as passanger. I would serve as doormat for both for film. to walk, stand and stomp on as they make out, fuck and to have pleasure onto.... as they both enjoy each other. Ignore me as I am used as a carpet for them both, to support them both as I am the floor, the earth used to support them both as they enjoy each other.
Available for such service for film and you entertainment if you would wish.
I am in NC for any couple who would wish to use me for the entertainment of your self or others :)
atyourfeet4u2use on alt or doormat on fet

May 24, 2012
I was a slave to my ex girlfriend and her man, and I have also been a slave to my current owner that was my girlfriend and her man. I have a love hate relationship with male feet. I love how big and powerful male feet can be, how high the arches and how wide and meaty the foot can be. On the other hand I am not attracted at all to the male attached to the foot. I also hate the horrible smell a working mans feet can have after a long day, but do love the amusement and power rush it gives the female when she tells me to lick from heel to toe and get all the gross stink off his feet. I also love the dynamic serving a couple brings. To me its the most degrading form of worship. Being treated like garbage by a couple that clearly loves each other and displays this infront of you while your under their feet is a feeling like no other, and im honestly addicted to it. As embarrassing as it is, I really love to lick Princess Sara's mans huge soles while she blows him, its just so degrading licking a better mans stinky foot while the girl I use to have sex with, use to go out with, sucks him off while occasionally hurling insults down at me, alongside his own. I guess I just really enjoy being treated like dirt and have a submissive foot fetish so it works out well for all involved.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I was a slave to my ex girlfriend and her man, and I have also been a slave to my current owner that was my girlfriend and her man. I have a love hate relationship with male feet. I love how big and powerful male feet can be, how high the arches and how wide and meaty the foot can be. On the other hand I am not attracted at all to the male attached to the foot. I also hate the horrible smell a working mans feet can have after a long day, but do love the amusement and power rush it gives the female when she tells me to lick from heel to toe and get all the gross stink off his feet. I also love the dynamic serving a couple brings. To me its the most degrading form of worship. Being treated like garbage by a couple that clearly loves each other and displays this infront of you while your under their feet is a feeling like no other, and im honestly addicted to it. As embarrassing as it is, I really love to lick Princess Sara's mans huge soles while she blows him, its just so degrading licking a better mans stinky foot while the girl I use to have sex with, use to go out with, sucks him off while occasionally hurling insults down at me, alongside his own. I guess I just really enjoy being treated like dirt and have a submissive foot fetish so it works out well for all involved.
I've always fancied the idea of being trampled by a M/F couple making out or even serving as their footrest. I have been trampled & used by a F/F couple making out to the point I was ignored & forgotton about.

Thanks for your honesty.

tommm

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
I offer you trampling! This can be free, only for our common enjoyment...

If you are NOT interested in to be trampled by a man, simply do not continue to read this!
I understand, there are two types of people: The first type: who would like to be trampled by a man - and the others: who would not be ...

If somebody is interested into this fetish (both men and women are welcomed!) I am very happy to trample on you with my shoes! These can be dress shoes, sneakers or even sexy platform high-heels too.

Yes, although I am a straight man - and NOT a gay guy! - I have got several pairs of platform high-heels too, because I really enjoy to wear them when I am trampling on your body or on your valuable belongings (laptops, tablets, mobiles, records, CDs, etc.), standing on your face, bouncing in your belly, stomping into your food or when I am masturbating. You can be my foot-stool, my shoes' sole-licker too. I am happy to join to a nice lady to trample on somebody when we play cuckold trample.

The opportunities are endless... Let me know, what is your secret desire and your dreams will be reality...

Earlier I have got several submissive friends/colleagues/people - mainly under my shoes :))) - but the companies, where we worked has got bankruptcy therefore we had to relocate to find our next jobs ... so now we can not met each other ... This is the reason, why I am looking for new submissive slaves...

I am a white medium aged man, weighted approx. 80 kg. I have EUR44/UK10 sized feet.

I live in the UK, in Bedfordshire. There are good train and bus services to met me - or might be I can travel to your area...

I am waiting for your answer! This is a rare opportunity, so be quick!

Do not forget: Your suffer is my pleasure (... and yours too)!

Sauur

Aug 8, 2004
Visit site
I honestly feel there is a bit of homophobia in some reactions to this. A straight guy can tolerate getting stood on by a guy just like straight guys can compete in wrestling events. To me the attraction of a cuckold scene where a couple stands on someone is the idea that the slave is literally used as a prop for a woman while she humiliates him utterly to be with the better man.

May 24, 2012
I agree that is a huge attraction, to be used as just a prop for a couple to stand on, or just for her to stand on so she can be the same height as the better man, to me its one of the highest forms of humiliation she can put her slave/cuck through and thats why I personally love it so much.

NS1985

May 11, 2018
100% no for me. Men's feet are absolute disgusting and if you were straight, why the hell would you want to worship and be trampled by a man? Couldn't think of anything worse. I'm certainly no homo phobe, I have gay friends and I think gay guys are great, but in regards to introducing men into my foot fetish? No thanks.

pervy2

Aug 2, 2002
North Lincolnshire
Visit site
As a hetero male I would never allow a man to step on me. I would allow multiple females to rip me apart with trashed stilettos until I screamed for mercy and thank them for the damage they caused but man to man? No way!