Trampleguy Gets Nailed!

Wow the site looks amazing! Way to go for keeping things looking hot and fresh mods.

Anyway, it's time for some more VQ clips. I've been having some data storage issues that have been vexing me for a while. I'm going to enjoy sharing them with Trampleguy the next time he's under foot. Maybe I'll pretend that he's my external drive that's been acting up and I'm trample him back into seeking properly...

Perforating Trampleguy Parts 1 - 3 are now available either in on DVD or in clip format. This our most intense session EVER. I not only nail Trampleguy's balls to the cockbox, but then I pierce him again WITH MY HEELS. I can't stop watching these clips myself. Trampleguy is just amazing!

ENJOY!

VQ

Will you be attending any LA Footnight parties in the future? It's good to see that trampleguy is still able and willing to take a punishing under your feet. I wish it was me, I guess I'll have to wait and hope you'll be at the next Footnight party to get my trample on by the "Queen" herself.:eyebrows:

Aug 26, 2002
Badger Land
Visit site
Hey there VQ! I'm sorry to hear about your storage woes. Nothing sucks more than when you cannot access your data or even worse, if its lost and you don't have a backup! Otherwise, that scene sure did bring back some great memories. So, how do we crank up the intensity level from here? Well, I'm sure we'll think of something--LOL. BTW, I wonder, what it would take to have you as a speacial guest trampler at one of our mid-west parties? Of course, we can take that offline. I look forward to seeing you soon! Cheers, -MM-

Let's see about making that happen guys! Since I'm not making it to NYC for the foreseeable future, I'd like to have another destination :). I'll discuss this more with TG offline.

I didn't lose any data, just had to work some things out about another way to store all of my enormous video files reliably. Gosh remember when 100 mb was huge?

VQ

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
God NO! Not boring! I don't like the whole foot job thing either. I'm a submissive, and it just doesn't look very submissive to me. How about a smother box, and just use it for trampling. Or something like the human floor thing? Just throwing out some ideas.... You can just keep doing what your doing too and that would be just fine by me. ;)
Take care.

Yeah the human floor type situation has been a LONG TIME fantasy...I also recently saw a photo on a gay site so I WON'T link it, but the "sub" was in a big crate that had an angle to it. The "top" was sitting on a chair and feet were in the face. The thing that was so lucrative is that each person was comfy. The crate also looked REALLY cool, like a shipping crate. I'll see what I can do about the floor thing. Maybe Carpet K*d and I can come up with something since we're shooting at a different location in the recent past.

VQ

Sep 18, 2002
USA
Visit site
VQ has got to be the hottest trample Goddess on earth! Lucky guys! How do we contact her? She is gorgeous too! (no kidding) She must weight I estimate about 145lbs? I checked out the link for downloading WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 18, 2002
USA
Visit site
HI Goddess VQ you are the best and most beautiful trample Goddess on earth!!! wISH i COULD BE TRAMPLED BY YOU - OF COURSE MILLIONS OF OTHERS GUYS DO TOO!!!! Under your black patent, shiny, buckled and strapped stiletto black patent thigh high boots!!! I have ideas ;)

Aug 26, 2002
Badger Land
Visit site
VQ, I have to concur with the others in that I do not think your content is boring—not even remotely close. For those reading this, I can attest that VQ is NOT the mechanical Mistress that is the same session after session but is rather an endless conduit of ideas that come to her during the session. My sessions with her are never the same. I love nothing more than the exchange of fresh ideas that always seem to pop-up during our time together. Otherwise VQ, I’ve never experienced fire-play, so maybe you set my balls a blaze and then stomp out the fire—LOL! As for foot jobs, well, VQs feet always seem to a good trampling “job” on me ;-) Lastly, its really hard to see in the clip of that session, but at the end, VQ does an incredibly throat stand on me while I was doing my David Carradine impression. It was truly an outstanding experience that I thought I’d share!

Luvblkpatnspks: He mate, I’m in town now through Aug 17th. Gimme a shout.

Cheers,
-MM-