Trampling and foot scenes on tv and cinema

Cripple Z

Sep 20, 2018
There is a good handtrample i think its episode 7 series 1 of dogs of berlin a guy is tied to the floor and a woman is sitting in a chair she changes from sneakers to black heels and then walks over to his hand where she heels his hand up
Man, I saw that clip it was amazing, almost a dream come true. If there was twisting it would've been euphoria, but I guess there's only so much the actor can handle. Today was a gold mine for this kind of content, which never hurts considering how mundane everyday life is. (Unless everyday of your life is like a movie, then I apologize heheh.)

Last edited:

gunz01

Dec 25, 2003
uk
Visit site
There was an old 1980s movie early 90s and the main female bad woman had a guy in a ferris wheel with her she pushed him out at the top and he was hanging by his fingers she then ground each hand slowly under her white coutt shoes until he fell
Any one got this clip

barbelivien

Apr 29, 2009
There was an old 1980s movie early 90s and the main female bad woman had a guy in a ferris wheel with her she pushed him out at the top and he was hanging by his fingers she then ground each hand slowly under her white coutt shoes until he fell
Any one got this clip
do you have the title of the film?

Red Baron

Jan 18, 2009
This is a nice pedicure and foot scene of a Syrian bossy girl from 0:02 to 0:25
This one shows the soles of Tunisian actress resting on the table:

Last edited: