Truth or Dare

Jun 26, 2011
Hello everyone, I am a long time fan and first time writer. Not sure if there has ever been a story that had started with a game of truth or dare before but I figured I would give it a go after an experience of mine roughly a year ago playing truth or dare with a friend of mine. We did not go as far as this but it started the idea.

--
Part One
--

I had never thought of myself as an ass man or a man that liked bigger girls, but that was before I had met Vanessa. Vanessa was a roommate of a close friend of mine, Stephanie, and I would see Vanessa every once in a while when I would visit Stephanie. What started off as simple attraction became all out obsessed lust. And once Vanessa caught on to my helpless lust, she began to use that against me until I was her complete obedient plaything.

It all started one night when I was hanging out with Stephanie and we were talking when Vanessa came in from yoga class. She was wearing these very tight Capri pants that wrapped themselves around her bouncy ass and as hard as I tried, I could not keep my eyes off of her. There was something hypnotizing about how her ass would jiggle. Stephanie could tell that my eyes were following Vanessa and in order to incriminate myself any further I had left abruptly to go back to my place. Stephanie seemed irritated at the entire ordeal but I didn’t have a choice.

The next morning Stephanie came by before heading out of town and asked me what was wrong. She said she had been concerned that I had acted strange and wanted to know what’s up. After I refused to tell her, she called me out on it and I confessed. I thought that by confessing to Stephanie that I had a thing for Vanessa, that would be the end of it but she started to dig deeper.

“Really?” She asked. “Ryan, she’s so big and you’re so scrawny. She would crush you.” A knowing smile formed on Stephanie’s lips. “I bet you would like that, wouldn’t you? To be completely crushed, and suffocated by Vanessa. Is that so? You want to be her little boy-toy.” There was venom in her voice that I had never seen before. Stephanie was your stereotypical good-looking woman with long legs, and a thin frame and it was the first time that I had ever seen her act irritated at me.

Then, she completely knocked me off my guard by threatening me. “Tell me why you left last night or else I’ll tell Vanessa this second how you feel? You wouldn’t want Vanessa to find out I imagine? How embarrassing.”

Stephanie had already figured out the majority of it so I spilled it all out. “I couldn’t stop looking at Vanessa’s ass. I couldn’t help myself so I decided it was best that I left.” Stephanie continued to hound me after my answer. “I’m going to go to Vanessa and tell her everything if you don’t finish your story. So, you left us and then I imagine you were still thinking about Vanessa’s ass, right?”

“Yes.” I replied. She continued to stare at me waiting for me to continue. “And I continued to think about it all night. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I couldn’t get that image out of my mind. And I was tossing and turning all night thinking about it.” I finished hoping that would satisfy her. Finally, Stephanie looked me over and shrugged “Whatever floats your boat.” She started to walk away, but I jumped in. “You can’t tell Vanessa though. Vanessa can’t find out how I feel.”

Stephanie sighed indifferently. Her extreme interest seemed to have passed by. “I won’t.” “You promise?” I said trying to ease my fears. “I promise, Ryan.” She replied as she walked out heading out of town for the next week or so.
--

I had read Vanessa’s text over for the twentieth time. “Why don’t you come to my place for a little while? Stephanie is gone.” My heart started beating fast and I could feel this intense heat wave through me. Does she know? Stephanie wouldn’t do that, would she? She promised. Oh god, this is embarrassing. It couldn’t be just an odd coincidence that she texted after my earlier conversation. There was only one way to find out.

“I’ll see you in fifteen.” I texted back. Oh god, what do I do? What do I say? I found some clothes and quickly put them on and drove over to Vanessa’s and Stephanie’s apartment. I knocked on the door and heard her yell from the living room to come on in. When I entered, she came up to see me, wrapped her arms around my body, and gave me a firm hug reminding me how much bigger she was then me.

She locked the door behind me and then walked to the living room couch where she laid down. All the while, my eyes followed her butt as it swayed back and forth. Already, the net had been cast. I am pretty sure that there was no escaping this one and I was even wondering if I had wanted to.

“Come sit down.” She said patting the small space on the couch by her feet that her body was not occupying. Across from the couch, the television was on playing a show I had not been familiar with. I sat awkwardly beside her feet as she lay down. “You can get comfortable you know. Lay down.” I looked at where I was on the couch and if I had laid down from my current position my head would land directly on her hip. As if reading my thoughts, she patted her hip and I found myself placing her head gently on her hip inches from her glorious ass.

She knows something, I thought to myself. She began to inch forward, and I found myself sliding from her hips and before I could catch myself my face hit her ass cheeks and then slid beneath her crack, she started to push her butt against the back of the couch trapping my face between her butt and the sofa. I abruptly sat back up. She looked at me and smiled and then turned her attention back to the television, found the remote control and turned it off.

“Want to play a game.” She adjusted herself so that we were now sitting down side by side on the couch. What just happened. “What kind of game.” I asked realizing that she must be very aware of what had happened last night. Why else would she have just done that? “Truth or Dare. But, in this game, you take three turns for every one turn I get.” I felt trapped but at the same time I needed to know if she knew. “Deal.” I responded. “One condition, you have to go first though.” “Deal.” She replied. “Truth or Dare” I asked. “Truth.” She responded. Finally, I get to ask the question that I had been wondering. “How did you know that I am attracted to you? Did Stephanie tell you?”

Vanessa laughed and then smiled at me. “You act like a cute little puppy around me, drooling all over yourself. It’s one of those things that a girl like me can pick up on. But, Stephanie did confirm it. My turn! Truth or Dare.” “Truth.” I responded. It was the easier of the two. She leaned in even closer. “What are you attracted to most about me?” I looked her up and down and realized that everything about her was gorgeous. Her bright blue eyes, flowing blonde hair, and pouty red lips.

It didn’t stop there. Her bust was expansive, and although she was a bigger girl, she was very proportionate as her waist tapered inwards and then exploded at her hips. I didn’t have to look her over to know the answer though. “Your butt.” I muttered slightly embarrassed. She smiled knowingly. “Truth or dare.” She continued. “Truth.” I said realizing quickly that this game might have been a mistake. “And is it true that you couldn’t sleep at all last night because you kept thinking about how big my butt is. That you were rolling around in your sheets with a hard-on just dreaming about my juicy ass?" Damn, Stephanie. You sold me out. “Yes.” I responded. If I wasn’t red before, I was red now and could feel the heat emanating off of me.

I had to adjust myself. As embarrassing as this conversation has been so far, I was as erect as I had ever been in my life. She was still smiling though and when I moved to adjust myself she watched staring at my obvious discomfort. She was enjoying this either because she enjoyed embarrassing me, or that she had actually liked my fascination with her butt, or maybe a bit of both. “Last one.” She continued: Truth or Dare.” I thought about this for a second. I had already given her enough ammunition with her questions; however, I wanted to make sure that she didn’t find out anything else secretive about me and nobody had used a dare yet. How bad could it be? I didn’t realize this game was about to take a very different turn.

“Dare.” I replied. She licked her lips slightly. “Kiss my cheek.” She turned her face away so that her right cheek was facing me. I approached her slightly relieved and disappointed at the same time. I brought my lips to her cheek and gave her a lasting kiss on her cheek. “Wrong Cheek.” She turned around so that her butt was facing me and she pushed it up in the air right near my face. I caught a faint feminine scent. She undid her button, unzipped the pants, and then grabbed the sides of the jeans on each of her hips and pulled them done releasing her large juicy ass cheeks right in my face. I couldn’t even think anymore, I was in heaven and I was smiling staring deeply into her ass, the ass I would soon kiss.

She looked at me and the moment we made eye contact she brought her finger placing her finger right where her butt jutted out the most and said “Right here.” I brought my lips to that place and found myself kissing her as passionately as I could until she physically removed my head from her ass. “Only one kiss.” She said, “Unless you want to play another round of truth or dare.” It was too late for me. I was already gone. “Yes” I said agreeing to play another game. Truth or dare?” I muttered still in awe of what just happened. “Truth.” She said. I had already known what I wanted to ask. “Do you find me attractive and were you planning this the moment I walked in today?”

She laughed. “Oh Ryan, you’re so cute and pathetic. Of, course I find you attractive. I love little scrawny boys that I can wrap around my finger and turn them into nothing but lustful little slaves to do with as I wish. And as far as your second question, I have been planning this since the moment I first saw you. I didn’t know exactly when would be a good time but I knew last night when you were rolling around in your bed thinking of this ass that today would be the perfect day to have my ass rolling around your face.”

“Anyway,” she continued, “that was two truths so you now owe me six dares. First, take off your clothes except your boxers.” I obediently removed my shirt and my jeans revealing my briefs. She giggled, “You don’t strike me as a guy who would wear briefs.” Then she admired my erection as it jutted from my briefs trying to break free. There was a giant wet spot that coated the entire area near my erection and there was a white splotch of pre-cum that had seeped through the cloth. “Look how you’ve messed up your pants. Don’t you realize Ryan that this is only the beginning? For your second dare, follow me to my room and lie yourself face up on my bed.” Her ass cheeks were still hanging out of her jeans as she walked to her room and for the first time I followed meekly behind craving to kiss her ass without trying to hide it. I was smiling I realized like a fool so happy to have found that Vanessa had loved me kissing her round ample butt. At the time, I really didn't understand when Vanessa had said "this is only the beginning."

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2011
Must warn you. Things get a little more intense...

--
Part II
--

“Before you lay down on the bed, sit over against the wall.” Vanessa had instructed. I hesitated briefly wondering what she had planned, but my attraction got the best of me and I complied. She took a pillow from her bed and placed it behind my head. “What are you about to do?” I asked nervously. She chuckled as she bent down in front of me so that her ass was right in my face. “Kiss it.” She said. I placed my lips on her butt and started kissing each cheek and with each kiss she would push her butt against me until her butt cheeks touched my cheeks and my nose would slip inside her crack. Then she would jiggle and grind her ass against my face rubbing her butt all over my nose, mouth, and cheeks.

Whenever my nose crept inside her ass cheeks, I could hear her breathing change slightly, a combination of a heavy and sharp inhales. It was the smell thought that I found so fascinating. At first, it stank: a combination of used toilet paper, a woman’s gym, and a sweetness I had never known before. But, I didn’t mind at first since it was Vanessa’s scent. I even felt somewhat empowered somewhat protected smelling it knowing that her scent would linger on my face even after she had finished grinding on me, but even still on a conscious level it was pungent. But as time went by, I found myself craving the smell until the point where my nose and Vanessa’s butt crack were completely in sync. With every movement my nose would follow so that it would continue to be pressed right against her butthole. Consciously, I was still disgusted. Subconsciously, I was in love. I would take huge sniffs enjoying her aroma to the point that she even noticed. “Aren’t you my little butt sniffer.”

“Yes.” I replied muffled by her butt. She then pushed her ass completely against the my face until her ass was touching the wall and me and the pillow were pushed deeper into her enveloping bottom with her cheeks pressing on all sides. I started to realize that I couldn’t breathe and right before I started to try to fight my way out of, she adjusted her position and my head fell out of her ass. Everything was too much, the smell of her ass, the kisses I had planted on her enormous ass, the entire experience of having her ass wrapped over my face—I had to do something. The psychology and embarrassment of having a beautiful big woman use me as her butt worshipper—even her own desire of taking pleasure in my humiliation. I pulled my briefs apart at the flap revealing my erection and began to stroke my member up and down.

She abruptly kicked me in the balls and I shrieked in pain withdrawing my hand from my shaft immediately. “You’re not allowed to pleasure yourself. Only I can and when I want to. If I catch you doing it again, I’m going to punish you. And trust me, you won’t like the punishment or who knows maybe you will.” There was a devilish smile. “You should try it and see.” I went to put my penis back inside my brief but she placed her heel on my hand and pressed down. “Keep it out. It turns me on to see how much you like my ass. Which reminds me, I should take photos of this.” She moved quickly to her dresser. It was only a second when she came back and moved my face with her hands back to the pillow. I was still trying to catch my breath from her smothering. I was hot and sweaty, tired, and more importantly so turned-on I couldn’t even think straight. Soon, I knew all I would be able to think about is getting off somewhere. It had already started to become painful but my lust told me to ignore it. “Where were we? Oh that’s right, I think I was about to see how far up my ass I could get your face. And I think you were about to have the time of your life.” She began the process all over again forcing my face into her ass and then rubbing her cheeks mercilessly all over me. She pushed my face deep insider her again and again each time until my nose would touch her butthole. The only difference this time was that there was an occasional click in the distance every couple of seconds.

Finally, she moved her butt slightly from my face so that it hung in front of me. “Kiss both cheeks.” I kissed them both. The pain in my balls was beginning to distract me from everything else. At that point, I only desired release. “Now kiss your new favorite spot.” She spread her cheeks wide so that I could see perfectly the butthole that I had spent the past thirty minutes sniffing. Sniffing was one thing. Kissing was something entirely different. Noticing my hesitation, she kicked me in my crotch. When she pulled her foot back there was cum on her heel. “Did I give you permission to cum on my heel?” She spat at me. It was just a drop or two of pre-cum that had formed at the tip of my penis. “I didn’t mean to. It is just a small drop.” She kicked me again in my crotch this time harder. “You need to learn manners. I’m going to ask you again did I give you permission to cum on my heel?”

“No.” I responded abashed. She kicked again. “No what?” “No, Vanessa.” “No, Mistress Vanessa Monroe. I like that better or even Mistress Monroe. Has a sexy ring to it.” Was this what I wanted? I asked myself. Sure, I was turned on and she was fulfilling fantasies I never even knew existed. At the same time, the kick hurt and there was anger behind it. I didn’t even know what she wanted or if I could handle it. “What if I don’t want you to be my Mistress.” She laughed. She had the audacity to laugh. “Then you’re in denial. Look at you, sitting there with your hard-on, smelling of my ass. You think you like having your face buried in my ass now? It won’t even take two days for you to need your face buried in my ass and that’s only the start. This is what you’ve always wanted ever since you even laid eyes on me. Plus,” she walked over to her bed and sat down. The camera was dangling around her wrist. “You should look at these.” She brought the camera over on her lap and started to push a couple of buttons to pull up the right screens. I walked over next to her and sat down noticing how much more the bed gave around her. It almost felt like I was being sucked into her.

“Here’s a cute one of you. That’s your face and those are my cheeks completely absorbing it. And look at this one!” She giggled. “You can’t even see yourself. My ass completely blots out everything from your shoulders up! But look how hard you are! Your penis is begging me to do whatever I like. And I haven't even started doing what I really want to turn you into” She scrolled through more pictures of me being completely smothered by her ass and then she stopped “And here’s one where you are kissing my butt cheek. Look at your eyes and see how in love you are with my smelly ass.” The scary thing is that I had a look on my face that I didn’t even know was possible. It looked like a strange combination of pure bliss mixed with pure obedience. She looked me up and down real quick. “Don’t you think that this would make such a great facebook picture for you?” She laughed at me. “It would make such a nice profile picture. You kissing my ass. The caption could say True Love or Smelly & Smellier!" She continued laughing at me. "What would all your friends think if they found out that you loved sticking your face inside Vanessa Monroe’s huge ass and kissing her cheeks? I’d hate to have to post these. And you would make such a good slave.”

She stood up and moved past me purposefully jutting out her backside so that it was only inches from my face. Instinctively, I pushed my face slightly forward and sniffed hoping for the familiar fragrance. She was right I had to admit. This was unlike anything that I had experienced before and I was still so turned on. She grabbed a cup off her counter and then told me to sit back where I had been. “You still owe me one last kiss and I’m going to get it. This is the deal. If you want to be Mistress Monroe’s little ass slave, then you’ll kiss my butthole while I stroke you off. If not, then I’ll have to post all these pictures of you as my little butt sniffer and you’ll probably come crawling back to my ass anyway after I’ve publicly humiliated you. So what’s it going to be. Have the smelliest face and be completely dominated or have the smelliest face, be completely dominated, and be publicly embarrassed.”

I looked at her ass one more time as it inched its way closer. “I’m your little ass slave.” “Good. Nothing like a big ass in the face to convince an ass lover. So what does it do for you? Is it the feeling of being so close to my pussy and only having access to my stinky ass? Is how big it is and how it jiggles right in your face? Or is it the fact that its so stinky and your forced to sniff it all?" Her lips turned cruelly as she said each sentence. "All of it, Mistress." I replied hiding nothing. "You do like a stinky ass? Oh yeah, I bet you do. I bet you like the stinkiest asses, I'll remember that next time I go to the bathroom. Your face can be my toilet paper. And don’t think I have forgotten about your little mishaps with my heel. Because of that, I want this to be a long kiss and I want you to do it with your lips slightly parted. She parted her ass cheeks with her hands, the right one still clutching the cup, and then pushed her ass into my face. When I was in her crack, she let go of her cheeks so they wrapped around my face, and my nose found itself in its familiar situation pushed right up against her anus. I started to sniff its intoxicating aroma and wondered what it might smell like if she hadn't wiped. She adjusted herself slightly and pushed herself against the wall so that my lips were now touching her smelly flower slightly parted as she had commanded.

She began stroking my erect penis and when I had started to kiss her, her brown flower vibrated against my lips filling my mouth with her fart. Her dirty shit-smelled scent enveloped me. My face was drenched in her powerfully erotic stink and the aroma wafted itself deep inside my nose and skull. Uncontrollably, my entire body pulsated and a river of cum spilled forth and I found myself passionately kissing and licking her anus until my penis finally subsided. I was still lost in Mistress Monroe’s shit smell when she took her hand and grabbed both of my cheeks forcing my mouth open. “Drink.” Mistress Monroe commanded and she brought the cup to my mouth pouring my warm cum down my throat. “You are mine now.” She said as I watched her turn the off switch to the video camera that she had taken photos of me with earlier. I swallowed obediently still in awe over what she had just done to me.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2011
I appreciate all the positive feedback and all of your wonderful support. I have some bad news. I had most of Part III finished and random paragraphs in the future written; however, I accidently saved over the file with a lesser updated copy and my next couple of weeks just got a whole lot busier.

I still plan to have the Part III & Part IV within the next couple of weeks. And although this is down the road, the story might need to be moved to a different section or multiple sections. Although facesitting/assworship is my own personal favorite, this story will contain all sorts of different femdom activities.

Last edited:

low028

Jan 17, 2009
Barrie, Ontario
Thanks for the update, still can't wait for the next parts, and I think its good that your branching off into the other sections not only cause it will help broaden your writing skills for more areas of FEMDOM but also you'll appeal to more people. Keep up the good work. :)

Jun 26, 2011
Apologize for the long, long delay. And I hope that whatever fans I had to this story will be happier that they received another installment as opposed to upset that they had to wait this long. I thought that I would change the point of view for this one but if I do continue this it will return back.

--------
Part III
--------
She looked down at him beneath her laying against the wall with a completely helpless look about him--- such a scrawny pathetic little boy. She knew before she even started the process of dominating him would be easy. But this easy? He had literally walked into every single calculated step so willingly and eagerly. Whatever hesitations he had, simply vanished when she showed him her ass or teased him with her verbal humiliations and she knew that if she rubbed her butt against him he would literally do anything. Oh the power she had over him, it felt so, so, right, was the only word that would come to mind. Almost as if it were completely natural that she would rule over this boy and use his desires completely against him. Just like it felt right to rub her ass cheeks across his face, she realized that to him it must feel completely natural to have his face completely engulfed in her cheeks.

She made a mental note to herself when she realized how helpless he was to her ass and consciously decided continue to use this to turn him into her absolute slave. And it definitely did not escape her that he had cum right when she farted in his mouth. That alone was priceless and hinted at his willingness to do some of her much nastier desires. If he likes the smell and taste of fart along with the humiliation of it all maybe… She giggled as she realized how far she would be able to go and how quickly she could get him there. Dark thoughts started to simmer in her head and she quickly found herself getting even hotter. She didn't even realize how much power a woman could have over a man. But that wasn't true. This boy sitting against the wall wasn't a man-- her slave, she said to herself realizing that she shouldn't even humanize him.

He moved slightly against the wall readjusting himself. He still had that same obedient look on his face from before and she decided to keep going. "How's my little cum slurping, ass sniffing, fart face?" As she saw his initial flinch combined with the pained look in his face, she knew that it had the intended. I will beat him down continuously until there is nothing left--until his sense of self is completely ruined and he only sees himself as an extension of me she thought to herself. She teased. "Did you like the taste of your own cum, ass sniffer?" She continued.

"No, Mistress Monroe" He responded quite subdued, again reminding her how pathetic he was. It was strange. She never thought of herself as an unusually cruel person, generally nice and sympathetic with a strange, perverse sense of humor, but seeing such a submissive boy relishing in her actions brought out a very dominant cruel woman who wanted simply to destroy his masculinity and the feeling was simply growing stronger and stronger. And there were so many possibilities to do this. As much as he was hating and loving her torture of him and as much as she kept him guessing what would come next, apart of her was just as much anticipating all the different roads that would lead her to absolute dominance over this poor slave. But he wash't poor, she decided. There must have been thousands of other men out there who had the same sissy cravings this boy had. If anything, he was lucky to have the chance to be completely dominated by such a goddess as herself she began to realize.

An idea struck her mind, she quickly dismissed it for now but decided she might as well mention it to start the process of planting the seeds of the oh so many different avenues. "You might find in time that you crave the taste of your cum. If I let you release, you will be required to drink it and you will love every taste of it. Who knows you might even find yourself desiring men's cum if I want you to." She purposefully said men's cum as opposed to other men's cum because it was clear that she did not view him as a man-- merely a boy to break and to mold into something entirely different. The apparent look of disgust on his face was priceless, but even still, she began to notice that his penis was beginning to harden again. So soon? She would have thought that there would be a longer break between. Maybe, she was underestimating how much he really loved this. "Look at you, face fart. Starting to get happy to see me again." She noticed that right when she called him face fart, he responded almost automatically. "You like the name face fart don't you. My fart sniffing boy?." And like a snake charmer, his penis started to stiffen until it was completely hard.

"Would you like something to wash your cum down with, my fart face?" "Yes, Mistress Monroe." He replied again meekly. She smiled as he stepped right into another trap yet again. She could still sense some resistance in his voice, a hesitation and confusion. Eventually that would have to be eliminated, but all it required was time and progressive conditioning.

She wanted nothing more than to take off her panties, tilt his head backwards, fill his mouth with her golden nectar, and watch as he drowned on her piss. She could picture his face as he'd try to keep up with her flow, eyes widening in desperation, as her warm piss filled his mouth and started to drizzle down his chin, cheeks and into his nostrils. He squirmed slightly as if aware of her thoughts. She wanted to drown him with her piss, but not now. Before all of that, she wanted to make him beg to be facesat and completely smothered by her curvaceous ass. And of course to watch him beg all the same to stop the face sitting when it turned into suffocation. She loved to use his weaknesses against him.

Before the drowning and the suffocating though, she needed to fulfill her promise of washing down his cum, so she grabbed both sides of his face with her hands and brought his face up to hers and hers down to his. With both of her hands, she grabbed his mouth and told him to open wide. He obediently opened his mouth. Her mouth was now inches from his mouth and she let him gaze upon her realizing that this is the closest he had ever been to her face. And probably the closest, he might ever be. She wanted him to enjoy it, to soak in her beauty. She could tell that he was very attracted to her, there was something in his eyes, that adored her and she loved it. She gathered the saliva in her mouth and spat right into his, watching as his body recoiled when it made contact. She continued to spit into his mouth a couple more times and laughed at him calling him spit boy. She realized then how much further she wanted to go and knew without a doubt that there would be little protest from her slave.

Last edited: