Turkey day trample True story

Dec 9, 2002
chicago
Visit site
Ok its been a while since i've written but thats because i'd rather share something that happened for real instead of making stuff up (not that some of the stories here arn't good, i'm just not a big fictional writer)

So thursday came and went, spent it with family and my girlfriends family as usual. what was different this year is that my girl's best friend decided on doing a "friends" turkey day for all of us. So we decided on doing it saturday night (last night). My girlfriends been into trample for the longest time and i've been very blessed by having her trample me numerous times, head to toe and most of her time spent on my crotch. she loves hopping on it till im forced to finish under her soft size 8's. she's blonde, green eyes and 5'5" and 120lbs. her best friend has amazing soft and shapely feet, her's are slightly smaller, probably 7.5's but she's got feet that have a really narrow heel and then a wide pad with perfectly shaped toes. Lastly there was another girl there that was taller, maybe 5'7" and a little thicker but by no means fat, blonde, blue eyes, she was wearing tight jeans, a see through top and some killer open toe sandels. anyways dinner went as planned and I showed up with 2 gallons of wine becuase i know the girls love wine and nothing else. by the end of the night the girls were pretty giggly which is always a good thing. after dinner they all kicked off their shoes and were running around bare foot. a friend of mine was laying on the living room floor watching tv, thats when my girlfriend walked up to him and stepped on his back. she said she heard a crack and so she turned around and went back towards him, this time she stepped up with both feet between his shoulder blades and said "ready?" and even though he was surprised by it all he said yes. with that she hopped on him really hard, you could hear his back crack clear as a glass hitting the floor. he let out a pretty impressive grunt and my girlfriend had that naughty grin on her face, lookin at me while she trampled him. that was pretty hot. her best friend wanted to get in on the action too so she told my girlfriend to hold on and with that she got up on him too, she stood just behind my girl and on his mid to lower back, thats when the taller of the three girls said "lets see if he can hold me too" by now my buddys face was getting pretty red, when the third girl got on she stood right on his butt, no doubt pressing his friend into the ground good and hard. thats when he was like "ok ok! your crushing my cock!" the best part was all three girls gave him one really hard hop before they finally got off of him. When they got off of him he rolled over, kinda groaned and then sat up. he said he was going to go have a smoke and got up and went into the garage to have a smoke. i just kinda laughed and said you gonna make it? he just shook his head. My girlfriend knew i loved watching what just happened so she says "whats so funny?" i go "nothing" with a little smile.
the girls then go into the kitchen to start rinsing off plates and stuff, thats when the taller girl goes "hey why dont you keep us company in here while we're cleaning" so i head for the kitchen and lean up against the counter. my girlfriend goes "no, down there" and points to the floor next to sink. so i lay down, face down and she gives me a little kick in the ribs and goes "flip!" so i turn over and now i'm staring up and three blondes, all done up with makeup, long hair and tight jeans showing off some killer bodies. my girlfriends best friend is the lightest one so she steppes up on my stomach like it was no big deal, the taller girl stands up on my chest and my girl plants both of her feet right on my crotch. the girls jaws just dropped when they saw that. I was in heaven, lookin up all i saw were three tight butts and blonde hair. i was having a hard time breathing with a combined weight of 370lbs on me. my girl was grinding her heels into my crotch and the other girls were laughing and bouncing and what not. the tall chick had at least a size 10 foot. which coverd my entire chest. My girlfriend goes "feel free to shove your toes in his mouth, he's got a magic tongue" the tall chick looks down and goes "really" with a smirk on her face. she puts all her weight on her left foot and raises her right foot up to my lips, she wiggles her big toe between my lips till i open up and let it slide over my tongue. her feet were warm and dry and had just a hint of a salty taste. she started dipping it in and out and then placed her heel at my lips and told me to stick my tongue out and ran her sole all the way down till i was licking her toes all over again. her girlfriend in the middle was watching and said "i wanna try, my boyfriend wont even touch my feet" so the two girls switched and all the while my girl was still grinding my crotch under her full weight. so the other two switched spots and right away i noticed it was much harder to breath with the heaviest girl standing on my stomach now. Now a new set of toes were getting dipped into my mouth and i held her foot and ran my tongue up and down her sole, her feet were so soft and you could tell she loved it because she made some comment like " he does have a magic tongue" which made them all laugh. The tall chick looks down and my girlfriends foot work and goes "he really likes that huh" and she's like you have no idea and she bounced 2 or 3 times pretty hard on my member, then she's like "here you try" I couldnt believe she was gonna let some other girl trample my crotch right there in front of her, must have been the wine talking. so my girlfriend steps off and for a few seconds my member got a chance to get some blood into it, thats when i felt this much wider and longer foot searching for the right spot to plant its weight, she wiggled it from the tip down till she was nearly on my sack, then i felt the weight just build well past what was just on it, i let out a soft moan and my girl just kinda watched with a curious look on her face. you could tell the girl trampling my crotch was really getting into it, she would get it where her heels would be right on the shaft and then she'd lean back and smash it flat, then she'd hop on it and basically keep an eye on my face to see how i liked it. the more noise i made the harder she'd do it. all this grinding and bouncing , not to mention this other blonde angel making me lick her soles was really getting me excited, thats when i started to think i couldnt take much more of this. my girl knew that too because she said something like "if you keep that up your gonna end up with some wet feet" and the tall girl goes "oh realllllly" so my girlfriend goes to the girls, come here for a sec, they all got off me and were wispering something to each other, i couldnt hear what they were saying, but the swooshing noise in my head and ears was finally dying down then they all approached me and just had the look of the devil on their faces. my girlfriend goes "are you ready?" and i said "for?......" she never answered me, my girlfriend plants her left foot on the tip of my crotch and the tall chick puts her right foot at the base of my crotch and her best friend (this blew my mind) put her soft sole on my throat! on the count of three my girl and the tall chick both stepped up full weight on my crotch! they had their hands on the counter to keep balance and started to bounce on me hard, everytime they came down i let out a loud groan, they were really trying hard to make me go (in my pants none the less) her other girlfriend put some pressure on my throat which was awesome as well, well needless to say i wasnt going to be able to take much of this and thats when i put my head back and was like "oh my god!" thats when both girls started to crush it hard, then completely unexpectedly her best friend stood full weight on my neck! i was seconds from an incredible orgasm and i had both my hands wrapped around this girls ankle as she tried to crush the life out of me. then like an incredible wave i let it all go and the girls said they could feel it trying to force cum through the crushed shaft. i couldnt breath and was being bounced on by two other women. it was mind blowing. when i finished they all got off and were grinning, the lightest one said i hope i didnt hurt you but she told me to stand on your neck when you looked like you were gonna cum. needless to say that was intense and amazing and luckly her girlfriend let me borrow a pair of her boyfriends jeans since mine were drenched to say the least. that was one hell of a turkey day. I'm all for another friends turkey day next year!

Trekmawur

Beatdown in China
May 9, 2005
Portland, Oregon
Visit site
Incredible story! What about the other guy that was with you out having a smoke, I'm sure he was rather new to the trample that your girlfriend had given him let alone what all three woman had done to you in the kitchen. What did he have to say about hearing what you had just endured? Did your girlfriend have any resentments over the incident after sobering?

Thanx for the read, must have been an incredible experience i'm sure!!

Dec 9, 2002
chicago
Visit site
the other guy thought it was pretty cool. we've talked about it here and there so it wasnt really something new that he knew that i was into getting trampled and what not but i dont think he had much experience. my girlfriends pretty playful so she did it more to just break the ice i guess you can say. the situation was just right, he was just layin there and in the way of everyone walkin back and forth so she just thought she'd be cute and walk all over him.
He basically said i was nuts when he saw all three of them on me while i was face up but he's a really laid back kind of person so he just shook his head and kept going to the living room while i was in the kitchen with the girls.
as for regrets she didnt have any, she wasnt hammered, just buzzed and being playful. she's done that with me before in other situations, one being new years last year where we had something like 12 couples at a resort. by the end of the night she had two sisters and one of their friends all stand on me, though they'd only stand on my stomach or chest. I'm pretty muscular, used to be a gymnast, then body builder so the girls usually dont feel like they're going to hurt me so they seem more at ease about trying it. Those girls were around 150lbs each but it was one at a time, not all at once (unfortunatly).
Another time she did something like that was at a bachorette party, all the girls went out etc, when they got back to the girls summer home on the lake they were drinking and playing board games and stuff, she called me up around 3am to say that she didnt feel safe to drive and asked if i'd come and get her. This summer home was a good hour away so i left and headed up there. when i got there i was greeted by a beautiful girl, turns out she was the younger sister to the bride, she was around 19 years old. she opened the door with a blow pop in her mouth, looked me up and down and said "and who are you?" i just smiled and told her i was here to pick up my girl. so she lets me in and turns out this house is full of trashed girls. the youngest was 19 which was the girl that met me at the door, while most of the others were in their mid 20's like me, my girlfriend and the bride to be. Then there were a few girls in their 30's. the mother of the girl was already in bed and passed out upstairs. I thought i was just going to pick her up and leave since now its already about 4am but they asked me to kick off my shoes and have a seat so i did and i got to talking to some of the girls, my girlfriend introduced me to all of them, i think there were like 10 girls there or 10 left i should say. all of them looked pretty good, they were dressed nice, they went out to the clubs that night, all of them were dancing all night etc. anyways i sat on the couch with my girlfriend and some of the other girls, they were all spread out in the living room watching some movie and drinking. thats when my girl said that her feet hurt from dancing all night and asked if i'd rub them. So she dug around in her purse and pulled out this stuff called "foot relief" its basically a foot rub lotion, smells like vicks vapor rub almost, not as strong. so i had her feet in my lap and was working on them and i felt like every eyeball in the room was watching me. Thats when one by one the other girls were like "i was dancing all night too you know" kinda jokingly more than anything else. but my girlfriend offered my services saying that he's the best foot rubber or something like that. So when i got done the little 19 year old tossed her feet into my lap and asked if she could get some too. I ended up doing like 4 or so pair of feet, which was really cool, not to mention cool of my girlfriend too. some of the girls didnt want me to touch their feet because they were embarrased of this or that. so when i was done with the girls that i did do they said thanks and what not. They said something to my girlfriend along the lines of that felt really good or now i know why you called him over. then she said you can feel free to repay him by walking on his back and quite a few of the girls were curious about that but none of them wanted to go first. My girlfriend asked me to lay by a wall on the living room floor and she basically showed them what she meant and got up and walked up to my shoulders, rubbed her feet around my neck, and she even dipped down and was rubbing my cheeks with them too, then she'd work her way back down my body and she'd bouce on my butt (just to tease me because she knew i'd rather be facing up then down) so with that i got a couple of the girls to do the same, most of them were heavier than her which felt really good. there was this one girl who was really cute but a little thick, she was blonde, really blonde with big blue eyes, probably around 5'9" and at least 175lbs. she wouldnt dare but my girlfriend kept insisting she got on me. she kept saying no way, no way. so my girl pulled 3 other girls and they all got on my back, shoulders, lower back and butt at the same time, they pretended to dance and were kinda bouncing and laughing/giggling etc. when they got off they asked this girl again will you get on now? and she's like no i'll kill him. The others were like how? we all were just on him and she said something about how the weight was all spread out. So my girlfriend said something like i'll bet you $20 bucks that he can flip over and have you stand on his chest for at least 10 minutes. This girl was like "yea right!" but i flipped over and laid there, you could see this girl was thinkin about it, she's probably never stepped on anyone because she thinks she'll end their world. obvious she has no idea that theres a world out there where girls twice her weight are jumpin off couches and landing on guys over and over again. Luckly the other girls kept egging her on, one or two of the other girls were pulling on her arms and trying to get her to come over. finally she agreed and just before she got on she made me promise her that if she was too heavy that i tell her right away. with that she placed her left foot high on my chest, i was surprised because it was really close to my neck, you would think she'd place it a lot lower. she had these soft, warm feet, probably a good size 10 (U.S. size) the cool part is that girls that have a little more "meat" on their bones tend to have more padding on their soles so her feet felt soft, like they'd conform to any shape thats under her weight. she stepped up and i felt a rush of blood come to my face. at first she just stood there almost frozen like and thats when my girl was like "go ahead, walk around, your not gonna hurt him at all" and she asked me are you ok? I tried to keep my voice as normal as possible and said "yea i'm fine, stay on as long as you like" so she moved around on my chest, really slowly at first like she was on a clif or something but she loosened up a bit after a few minutes and then it was cool because she actually turned around so that she wasnt facing the wall anymore and instead faced out and just kept one hand behind her to help balance and she just started chatting with one of the other girls while she crushed the air out of me. i loved it but after a solid 10 or 12 minutes it was really getting hard to breath, it would have been easier if she'd move around, go up and down my body but she wouldnt leave my chest. once or twice she jokingly slid a foot down like she was going to step on my crotch but never did it. i didnt wanna say anything because i wasnt sure of the whole situation. but she did it more than once. eventually she got off me and we all sat down and just talked. she said she'd never done that before and was really surprised that i held up so well, i told her your not as heavy as you think, you make it sound like you were going to run me over with a car! she just laughed. anyways little by little girls started leaving and my girl was gettin tired, by now the morning was starting to break and we still had an hour to drive home. a couple girls passed out on the couches around us and stuff and we were down to maybe 4 or 5 people in total. so my girlfriend said she was going to go up stairs get her dress and bag and stuff and come back down. so i turned to that one girl that stood on me earlier and asked her to walk on my back, sort of one for the road, she said sure without a thought and i laid down and she hopped up and was much more confident this time around, she went up and down my body with ease and i felt all sorts of pops and cracks which she enjoyed as well (that was cool). when she stepped off i just rolled over and had my hands crossed together on my chest, just layin there for a second and she still stood next to me. she joked around like she was going to step on my stomach and i said go ahead, try it and she's like "i dont know..."
then she joked around like she was going to step on my crotch again but pulled her foot away so i said here gimme your foot and i took her right foot by the ankle and placed it straight up and down on my crotch and she was all quiet, not sure what to say, or maybe excited to try, it was hard to tell. and i said "do it" and she looked around to make sure noone came back down yet and said "are you sure?" i said positive, i wanna know what its like just as much as you do. so she started to apply pressure to that foot and it just felt amazing. she stood full weight on one foot on my crotch, crushing it flat. she had most of her weight on the ball of her foot so she was really pushing it deep into my abs, i held her ankle and she had a hand on the wall for support. lookin up i saw her big blue eyes lookin down on me with her light blonde hair in her eyes and she kinda twisted left to right a little while her left foot was now on top of her right foot. The pressure was so intense and what was more exciting was the fact that this was a total stranger, i still dont know her name but i wish i had 10 more minutes with her that night. before she stepped off she shifted her weight more to her heel and it dug in well past the bottom of my crotch and pushed into my balls. with that she did take that left foot and pushed it straight into my stomach after all. she put it right in the middle and put all her weight on it, she sunk deep into me, it felt so amazing. then she got off and she said thanks. I was like I'm the one that should be thanking you, that was awesome! she smiled and gave me a hug. with that my girlfriend and the other girls started trickling down the stairs with their bags ready to go. who would of though that the one girl that wouldnt even step on my back really wanted to feel what its like to crush someones manhood under her feet.
that was well worth two hours of driving. to this day i still dont know who she is, where she's from etc. this was a good two years ago now. I'd love to run into her one of these days at the mall or something. i'm sure we'd have lots to talk about =)
oh and its a true story, sounds crazy but honestly if you got a girlfriend that'll break the ice and stuff you find a lot of times that girls are curious about stuff like that. For some its a power thing, to have a guy in a position that he cant defend himself, some like to hear the groans etc.
I've even had two girls at the gym (our gym has indoor and out door pools) ask if they could walk on my back after seeing my girlfriend walking on my back while we laid out outside on a summer day. they were laying out nearby , both tall and in two piece swimsuits, they watched her as she got up and bounced between my shoulders, then my back and then my butt. when my girlfriend got done she laid back down and the two girls that were maybe less than ten feet away said "that looked like fun" and mygirlfriend said come and try it then. I think they thought it was a joke becuase at first neither got up or anything like that but she said "no i'm serious, he loves getting walked on" so they got up and actually got on my toether. I jokenly call them "hot mommies" because they were probably in their mid 30's but were just beautiful so its a term me and my girlfriend joke about. she knew i was loving it and to her as long as it doesnt go any futher than that or get sexual she's fine with it. so these two hot mommies placed their warm and oiled up feet on my back and kinda held each others hips while they bounced and walked up and down my body. one of them really gave me a couple good bounces while she was on my butt, i still wonder if she was trying to crush something into my towel below =)
then they got off, said thanks and told me their names and talked a bit and then went back to tanning. the nice part was the way they were laying they both had the soles of their feet facing me so afterwards i got a good look at the two pair of feet that just were all over my body. luckly the lifeguards that were out there that day know me and my girlfriend well so they didnt say anything, i'm not sure exactly what strangers would have thought of watching a club member getting trampled by the pool. that was a fun day. when i get more time i'll write about some of my other experiences, theres a few more that are pretty good, including the first girl to ever trample my crotch. she did it in flip flops and did it so hard there was drops of blood coming out when she was done. Thats a good story !

Dec 9, 2002
chicago
Visit site
thanks for the nice remarks. I'll post some new stuff real soon. I have a friend of mine right now that has a cast on and she wants to try to trample me with her good foot which means all cock trample and all on one foot. Lets see if she can pull it off =)

If it happens, it'll be here for you guys.